Since discontinuing RK

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Since discontinuing RK

Since ive stopped doing RKs and only doing Regular Kegels ive found it really hard to edge for even short periods, should I start doing RKs again so I can have a strong BC muscles and able to stop ejaculation whenever?

Rk should be a part of your kegel /rk routine . Adjust the % based on goals.

Comment

Originally posted by Florida636 View Post
      Since ive stopped doing RKs and only doing Regular Kegels ive found it really hard to edge for even short periods, should I start doing RKs again so I can have a strong BC muscles and able to stop ejaculation whenever?
      When you're ejaculating, are you consciously contracting your BC muscles (you should be). Have you compensated for offsetting your RKs by doing anything else?
      Want One FREE Month of Coaching? PM or email me for details- or CLICK HERE

The MeCoach Male Enhancement Coaching Service- For All of Your Male Enhancement Needs

25 years of experience in male enhancement now compiled into a 192 page instantly downloadable ebook -CLAIM YOURS HERE NOW for $7 (instead of $37)

Comment

Originally posted by Pegasus View Post
        My goal is to last longer, way longer, should I have like 60-70% rk or 60-70% regular kegels?

Comment

Originally posted by Pegasus View Post
          I used to match me Kegels with my RKs but I stopped cause I read Its not really necessary to do that many RKs inless your PC muscles are to tensed and getting negative PIs like urination not strong or ejaculation not strong
          Originally posted by Big Al View Post
          When you're ejaculating, are you consciously contracting your BC muscles (you should be). Have you compensated for offsetting your RKs by doing anything else?
          Well when im ejaculating I am doing a well times Kegel for stronger ejaculation, But when im edging right before PONR yes I am consciously contracting my BC muscles(BC is the muscles involved in RK if I remember correctly) and I don't really understand your ? about compensating for offsetting my RKs?

Sorry it took so long to reply ive been swamped at work and have had barely enough time to do my PE

Comment

Well when im ejaculating I am doing a well times Kegel for stronger ejaculation, But when im edging right before PONR yes I am consciously contracting my BC muscles(BC is the muscles involved in RK if I remember correctly) and I don't really understand your ? about compensating for offsetting my RKs?

Sorry it took so long to reply ive been swamped at work and have had barely enough time to do my PE
            By "compensating", I was referring to consciously contracting your BC during ejaculation, and training that muscle while urinating. Normally, doing just that alone should be enough to keep things in balance- especially the contracting while ejaculating.

The MeCoach Male Enhancement Coaching Service- For All of Your Male Enhancement Needs

25 years of experience in male enhancement now compiled into a 192 page instantly downloadable ebook -CLAIM YOURS HERE NOW for $7 (instead of $37)

Comment

Originally posted by Thenewguy2 View Post
              My goal is to last longer, way longer, should I have like 60-70% rk or 60-70% regular kegels?
              Are you doing any edging/Stop and Start type movements?

Comment

Edging is just kegels just before you're about to come? Also can this have any side effects if done wrong or something like that? Also, yes I do stop / start movements, but I wonder about how I should masturbate, with a death grip, normal grip or just very weak stroking and touching.

Comment

Originally posted by Thenewguy2 View Post
                  Edging is just kegels just before you're about to come? Also can this have any side effects if done wrong or something like that? Also, yes I do stop / start movements, but I wonder about how I should masturbate, with a death grip, normal grip or just very weak stroking and touching.
                  Edging/Stop and Starts are a conditioning exercise where the goal is to achieve a high level of stamina and control. Under normal circumstances, you would mimic about the same level of stimulation as you'd expect to get during a typical sexual encounter.

There are situations where you would TEMPORARILY use a loose or tight grip- as when you're looking to resensitize or desensitize respectively.

Outside of training and other sexual activities. you might want to keep any extraneous masturbation to a minimum. Many men use masturbation as a form of release, but in doing so they often (and poorly) "substitute" this for the affections they'd get from true companionship.

When done to excess, masturbation can also negatively affect the libido.

Comment

By "compensating", I was referring to consciously contracting your BC during ejaculation, and training that muscle while urinating. Normally, doing just that alone should be enough to keep things in balance- especially the contracting while ejaculating.
                    Oh ok Yes I do edge 2wice a week after my sessions and I do consciously contract the BC muscles right before PONR but lately since I haven't been doing RKs its like my BC muscles aren't strong enough to shoot the ejaculation back down when contracted. Maybe I should start contracting my BC muscles a little bit sooner than I was before when I was doing RKs regularly. I didn't know you could train your BC muscles while urinating, how? I thought stopping urination was just to understand what muscles are your BC muscles used during an RK, Thanks in advance Big AL!

Comment

Oh ok Yes I do edge 2wice a week after my sessions and I do consciously contract the BC muscles right before PONR but lately since I haven't been doing RKs its like my BC muscles aren't strong enough to shoot the ejaculation back down when contracted. Maybe I should start contracting my BC muscles a little bit sooner than I was before when I was doing RKs regularly. I didn't know you could train your BC muscles while urinating, how? I thought stopping urination was just to understand what muscles are your BC muscles used during an RK, Thanks in advance Big AL!
                      You're welcome During urination, you merely force the urine out under more pressure. You get visual (and physical feedback) that way too.

Comment

Working...
                      X