Ejaculation Theory

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ejaculation Theory

So I haven't released in 2 weeks and I notice my member a lot more floppy and normal. After I have sex or masturbate, it seems to be more dense and raised for roughly a day after. I would assume gains would come a lot easier if my member is NOT dense and raised.

This brings up the fact that it takes me about 3 start and stops in a jelqing seesion before I can maintain 50-70% erect.

I've heard of doing separated jelqing sets instead of one long set. Which is the same with weight lifting. Which one do you think is more effective?

I think it depends on preference... Also it is probably best not to go very long without ejaculating to avoid prostate cancer later in life.
    start: aug 1 2013
    bpel: 6.9..7.1..7.2..8.5
    Nbpel: 6..6.2..6.4..8
    Mseg: 5..5..6.5
    Flaccid: 4..4.

his mother was a mudder..

Comment

You have gone 2 weeks + without release. Good for you. I have tried to do that, no success. You have much more willpower than I do.

No to discredit your theory, but I don't believe there is any connection between ejaculation frequency and gains. Just my opinion.

As far as jelquing, the important part is to do them. Whether you do them all at once, or in stages, it's a personal preference. Just doing them is the key.
      "with great EQ, comes great responsibility"

Comment

^ here's an example

4 Fun Ways To Help Prevent Prostate Cancer - AskMen
        start: aug 1 2013
        bpel: 6.9..7.1..7.2..8.5
        Nbpel: 6..6.2..6.4..8
        Mseg: 5..5..6.5
        Flaccid: 4..4.

his mother was a mudder..

Comment

Working...