Where do you measure girth?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Where do you measure girth?

When somebody says they are 8 x 6 does that mean the widest part of their penis is 6 inches? Or is their a specific place on the penis where girth is supposed to be measured?
    Please follow this page on facebook. Hold corrupt police accountable for their actions.

https://www.facebook.com/CopBlock

Yup that's the widest part of there penis(usually always at the base is wider than shaft) U can take measurments of the base,mid shaft, right behind glans, whatever u want. Its basically just data for u so you can remeasure in the future say 3 months later and compare to see if ur gaining or not. If ur not gaining that may be an indicator u need to switch your routine up

Comment

I think most people on here mean 8 x 6 as havin to be midshaft i mean if you got 5.5 mid shaft but 6 base cuz of big CS and what not does the girl really feel the 6 nearly as much as she would a 6 ms?

though I agree that many people take the liberty with it and claim 8 x 6 when they know they're base doesn't count as much as a real 6 mid shaft ... right?
      Starting Stats

Nov 26 2012

7.5 BPEL
      4.7 MSEG
      5.1 BEG
      4.3 EGBH

Current stats

8.25 BPEL
      5.2 MSEG

5.8 BEG
      4.2 EHeadG

Hoping to be 8.5+ BPEL and 5.75+ MSEG

Comment

Originally posted by MovingUp View Post
        I think most people on here mean 8 x 6 as havin to be midshaft i mean if you got 5.5 mid shaft but 6 base cuz of big CS and what not does the girl really feel the 6 nearly as much as she would a 6 ms?

though I agree that many people take the liberty with it and claim 8 x 6 when they know they're base doesn't count as much as a real 6 mid shaft ... right?
        Yup you're right people mean midshaft and not base usually.
        Initial size (as of October 1:st, 2012):
        NBPEL: 6.3"
        EG: 5.1"

Goal after own made 90 day routine:

NBPEL: 6.55"
        EG: 5.35"

Short term goal, (after a year):
        NBPEL: 7.25"
        EG: 5.75"

Long term goal, (probably in 20-34 months):
        NBPEL: 7.75" (+ 1.45")
        EG: 6.35" (+ 1.25")

Comment

Girth is normally measured mid-shaft. It's fine to also specify your BEG (Base Erect Girth) along with your mid-shaft girth
          2011 2012 2013 2014

Comment

mine is tapered so I measure base, mid & behind the glans

Comment

I think mid shaft is standard but when you see the extremely big girth measurement I think a lot of times those are base.
              Started: 7 x 5
              Current: 8 inches x 6.25 inches (whole shaft)
              Goal 8.5 x 6.5

Pics. https://www.pegym.com/forums/members...8-56-46-1.html

Comment

If someone here on the forum asks me about my girth is say 5.1" which is my mid shaft and not my base which is 5.4-5.5"

But I have measured glans, mid shaft and base girth. You should do it yourself.

Comment

Originally posted by Salingo View Post
                  When somebody says they are 8 x 6 does that mean the widest part of their penis is 6 inches? Or is their a specific place on the penis where girth is supposed to be measured?
                  From what I've gathered over the years from reading posts on various forums, that's generally the case. For me, I measure in 3 areas and take the average. For instance, my base (erect) is right around 7, midshaft is a shade under 6.5 and right below the glans is a little over 6. So I take the average and uses that as my MEG.
                  Old Gym Log - Tracking progress with the iLogPE App
                  "Wherever you go, there you are. Stay sexy, my friends."

Comment

I dont even have a clue what to state my girth as 3/4" difference from behind the glans to the base and it tapers consistantly. Kinda like thos cones on the hywy!

Comment

Working...
                    X