Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

gaining too much length, no girth... help!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• gaining too much length, no girth... help!

So I have surpassed my length goal but keep on growing..... currently I am doing a girth workout of 5 to 7 min jelqs with squeezes mixed in, followed by a 15 min pumping session at 5hg. Then repeat it all 3 times. The problem is that I got my length goal from doing stretching, now I need to increase girth but I think the jelqs are causing me to still grow in length.

Bottom line: does anyone have experience doing an effective girth workout with NO jelqs or anything that would cause stretching/length gains? Looking for actual experience please, not just speculation. Thanks!!

Ulis?

What was your goal and starting? How long did it take you?
    start: aug 1 2013
    bpel: 6.9..7.1..7.2..8.5
    Nbpel: 6..6.2..6.4..8
    Mseg: 5..5..6.5
    Flaccid: 4..4.

his mother was a mudder..

Comment

Uli's, horse squeezes, the squeeze where you have one grip just under the glans and the other grip on the base, then you squeeze creating a chamber of pumping, expanding blood inbetween.

And then the - supposedly - best girth excercise out there: clamping. Haven't tried it myself but that is supposed to be the best of them all for girth.
      Initial size (as of October 1:st, 2012):
      NBPEL: 6.3"
      EG: 5.1"

Goal after own made 90 day routine:

NBPEL: 6.55"
      EG: 5.35"

Short term goal, (after a year):
      NBPEL: 7.25"
      EG: 5.75"

Long term goal, (probably in 20-34 months):
      NBPEL: 7.75" (+ 1.45")
      EG: 6.35" (+ 1.25")

Comment

Originally posted by Lavio View Post
        the squeeze where you have one grip just under the glans and the other grip on the base, then you squeeze creating a chamber of pumping, expanding blood inbetween.
        That's a Compressor.

Comment

Clamping and squeezed in addition to your pumping should help you work on girth while avoiding those pesky length gains!
          2011 2012 2013 2014

Comment

I dont gain girth too, but i still welcome all length gains
            6 inch club, check
            7 inch club, check
            8 inch club,

Shout out to the BB Misc - We're all gonna make it.

Comment

Originally posted by delon View Post
              So I have surpassed my length goal but keep on growing..... currently I am doing a girth workout of 5 to 7 min jelqs with squeezes mixed in, followed by a 15 min pumping session at 5hg. Then repeat it all 3 times. The problem is that I got my length goal from doing stretching, now I need to increase girth but I think the jelqs are causing me to still grow in length.

Bottom line: does anyone have experience doing an effective girth workout with NO jelqs or anything that would cause stretching/length gains? Looking for actual experience please, not just speculation. Thanks!!
              I completely gave-up on jelqs. Too much time and effort. Instead I use a clamp. If your penis is conditioned, clamping is the best thing ever. However, when I put that clamp on it immediately increases my girth and length - so I have a sneaky suspicion that clamping also gains length not just girth.

I would guess horse squeezes would focus only on girth. Perhaps Mr.L4M can help. He claims horse squeezes and uli's have increased his girth significantly.
              "with great EQ, comes great responsibility"

Comment

I didnt really have a particular goal in mind, but just wanted to gain a little length and mostly girth. During my first stint of PE in 2011, I did the Jp90 for 2 months with no pumping and gained 0.7" length, no girth. Recently I got back into PE and am about a month into my girth focused workout posted above and have gained another 0.2" length and still no girth.

It does seem like its about time to try clamping.... so my routine would consist of just clamping, squeezing and pumping? You guys think this would work? Also, the squeezes ive been doing are mostly the kind where you squeeze at the base and below the glans, though also some regular squeeezs at the base too.

Comment

Compressions are great
                  Wanna be bigger than big

Comment

Avoid any type of stretch or hang. Stick with squeezes and Jelqs. If you keep gaining length then just be happy with that opposed to no gains at all.
                    START - BPEL 7.25 EG 5.25 (MIDSHAFT)
                    NOW - BPEL 9.00 EG 5.50 (MIDSHAFT)
                    GOAL - BPEL 9.25 EG 6.0 (WHOLESHAFT)

"Having a big cock has made me a cocky bastard" -Miami-Cock

Comment

You can eliminate the jelqs, or just make sure that you do them with a higher degree of erection and more lube to ensure that you target girth over length.
                      Want One FREE Month of Coaching? PM or email me for details- or CLICK HERE

The MeCoach Male Enhancement Coaching Service- For All of Your Male Enhancement Needs

25 years of experience in male enhancement now compiled into a 192 page instantly downloadable ebook -CLAIM YOURS HERE NOW for $7 (instead of $37)

Comment

thanks for the tips all. i will try to come up with a new workout that has no jelqs involved, or perhaps use BigAl's advice and just do very high EQ jelqs.

Comment

Clamp and do not pack the cylinder more than 3/4's of the say when pumping!
                          PE is a lot like sex. First you have to find your technique, rotate your routine, and then plan on it taking a while. Then you will find satisfaction.

Comment

Originally posted by DaddyDick View Post
                            Clamp and do not pack the cylinder more than 3/4's of the say when pumping!
                            do you mean dont get more than 3/4 down the length of the tube, or dont fill it up girth-wise more than 3/4?

Comment

Originally posted by delon View Post
                              do you mean dont get more than 3/4 down the length of the tube, or dont fill it up girth-wise more than 3/4?
                              Do not fill it more than 3/4 of the way.
                              PE is a lot like sex. First you have to find your technique, rotate your routine, and then plan on it taking a while. Then you will find satisfaction.

Comment

Working...
                              X