Sleeping issue.....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sleeping issue.....

Does anyone else have trouble sleeping if they DO NOT get "off" that evening? Doesn't matter if it's sex or masturbation,,,,,I feel I just haven't been sleeping well and NOT getting off seems to affect my falling asleep and staying asleep. Any takers on this matter? Thanks!
    Dick Whammy at your Cervix!

Yes, I've had my heart broken, but STILL got my dick. No one will ever take it away from me!

As I have aged, I find I need less sleep, and take longer to fall asleep. This is without any sexual act as part of the scenario.
    Just staying up later seems to help; however I always look forward to bedtime.
    Valued Member of 11 years at the PEGym
    Looks are deceiving, mirrors don't lie.

Comment

Originally posted by Dangler View Post
      As I have aged, I find I need less sleep, and take longer to fall asleep. This is without any sexual act as part of the scenario.
      Just staying up later seems to help; however I always look forward to bedtime.
      I always look forward to bedtime as well.. Wanna know why? I don't go to sleep before I'm about to pass out. Dick Whammy, you should try it, falls asleep instantly.

Comment

Yup I used to pull that shit years ago. 'Oh honey you know I sleep better after I've gotten laid"! Well she bought it for a while but eventually wised up. Smart girl!
        The world's still a toy if you just stay a boy!

Comment

Originally posted by CUSP82 View Post
          Yup I used to pull that shit years ago. 'Oh honey you know I sleep better after I've gotten laid"! Well she bought it for a while but eventually wised up. Smart girl!
          lol nice but damn maybe you used it to many time :P.

any way im not sure if its this time of year as i all ways feel fatigued near Christmas but tbh i all so think its to do with me starting pe i mean towards the and of the day i feel so tired.

can pe make you really tired if so why its not mega physical is it.

Comment

I usually fall asleep faster, and sleep better if I've gotten off. Also, and I don't know if its related, if I don't get off before bed I usually have really weird dreams that I can vividly remember.
            BPEL - 6.75
            NBPEL - 6.1
            BPFSL - 7.0
            NBPFL - 4ish
            EG - 5.6
            FG - 5.0

Goals

7.0 NBPEL
            6+ EG

Comment

i fall a sleep better if i have had some and if me nuts are full and i dont get any dang all i can think about is sex and cant sleep lol.

Comment

I have the same "problem" - but it's not a problem, just an ingrained habit. Actually, starting PE and edging has allowed me to go to sleep without blowing my load for the first time in years...well it worked that way once or twice, anyway.
                My progress log: Reforging My Weapon

“Your body is the church where Nature asks to be reverenced.” - de Sade

“To wield the long sword well you must wield it calmly.” - Musashi

Comment

I think everyone sleeps better after orgasm, but if you're having trouble sleeping without it, I have a few options to suggest to you;

Exercise (during the day, not late or evening), eat foods high in serotonin (kiwi), and eat high sodium close to bed time. I find it's best to eat mostly fruits during the day and then have the salty foods at night. (The fruits give energy and the sodium makes me tired)
                  start: aug 1 2013
                  bpel: 6.9..7.1..7.2..8.5
                  Nbpel: 6..6.2..6.4..8
                  Mseg: 5..5..6.5
                  Flaccid: 4..4.

his mother was a mudder..

Comment

Sleepiness is considered to be an effect of the refractory period, and many men do report falling asleep after orgasm.
                    Want One FREE Month of Coaching? PM or email me for details- or CLICK HERE

The MeCoach Male Enhancement Coaching Service- For All of Your Male Enhancement Needs

25 years of experience in male enhancement now compiled into a 192 page instantly downloadable ebook -CLAIM YOURS HERE NOW for $7 (instead of $37)

Comment

Originally posted by Big Al View Post
                      Sleepiness is considered to be an effect of the refractory period, and many men do report falling asleep after orgasm.
                      Much to the dismay of a partner who wants to chat, converse, talk about the inner feelings....
                      Valued Member of 11 years at the PEGym
                      Looks are deceiving, mirrors don't lie.

Comment

Originally posted by Dangler View Post
                        Much to the dismay of a partner who wants to chat, converse, talk about the inner feelings....
                        Yes- men falling asleep after sex is a very popular cliche.
                        Want One FREE Month of Coaching? PM or email me for details- or CLICK HERE

The MeCoach Male Enhancement Coaching Service- For All of Your Male Enhancement Needs

25 years of experience in male enhancement now compiled into a 192 page instantly downloadable ebook -CLAIM YOURS HERE NOW for $7 (instead of $37)

Comment

Originally posted by Dick Whammy View Post
                          Does anyone else have trouble sleeping if they DO NOT get "off" that evening? Doesn't matter if it's sex or masturbation,,,,,I feel I just haven't been sleeping well and NOT getting off seems to affect my falling asleep and staying asleep. Any takers on this matter? Thanks!
                          Sometimes if I'm stressed-out and can't fall asleep, blasting one off will relax me. But that is very very rare.

You need to figure out why you have sleeping problems. It has nothing to do with "getting off". There is an underlining cause. Are you taking meds? Some supplements will mess up your sleep. Maca did for me, I won't touch that stuff anymore.
                          "with great EQ, comes great responsibility"

Comment

Yepp, it's 2am here I live and I'm about to pass out.. This is when I go to bed. I've been looking forward to this for a couple of hours now, but I remember that I don't go to bed before I'm about to pass out (Do this and you will fall asleep instantly, i swear, and you can still get your daily 6-8hours of rest)

Comment

Originally posted by draggin View Post
                              Sometimes if I'm stressed-out and can't fall asleep, blasting one off will relax me. But that is very very rare.

You need to figure out why you have sleeping problems. It has nothing to do with "getting off". There is an underlining cause. Are you taking meds? Some supplements will mess up your sleep. Maca did for me, I won't touch that stuff anymore.
                              I've always been a lousy sleeper. I'm up almost "religiously" at 3am. In my younger days, I actually used to go to sleep around 11pm and get up between 3 and 4 am. I know that getting off actually IS NOT the problem, but it helps me to sleep if I DO get off. I guess the way I worded my initial question was accidentally misleading......Sorry.
                              Dick Whammy at your Cervix!

Yes, I've had my heart broken, but STILL got my dick. No one will ever take it away from me!

Comment

Working...
                              X