Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Stretching Questions

1. Should I stretch flaccis or erect?

2. Would stretching 30 minutes per day be good?? 10 minutes up, 10 minutes down, 5 minutes left, and 5 minutes right?? All in sets of 30 seconds??

3. Please give me advice, should I increase my set length from 30 seconds to 1 minute ?? Should I increase the amount of time in general from 30 minutes to an hour?? Should I focus on only up and down stretches and forget left/right ones?? Just give me all of your tips/advice you can share please.

Thanks
    Please follow this page on facebook. Hold corrupt police accountable for their actions.

https://www.facebook.com/CopBlock

Stretching should be done at a 0% erection, totally flaccid, to avoid injury.

As for set length, you PIs are your guide here, but generally one should start slow and easy then increase time and/or intensity over time while again, paying attention to his PIs.

I wouldn't go for more than 10 to 15 minutes though (all in in sets of 30 seconds).

Physiologic Indicators (PIs) to Help Penis Growth!
    A real man never hurts a woman. The woman came out of a manís rib, not from his feet to be walked on, and not from his head to be superior, but from his side to be equal. Under the arm to be protected, and next to the heart to be loved. - Mrs. workin_4_it

Comment

What do you think about me doing 5 workout per day each one being 7.5 minutes long?

For example up,down,right,left,straight 3 times each for 30 seconds per stretch would = 7.5 minutes x 4 times per day totaling 30 minutes a day?

MRB8 thank you so much.
      Please follow this page on facebook. Hold corrupt police accountable for their actions.

Comment

I think you'll have to be doing quite a bit of warming up to prevent injury.

Why not just start slow and work your way up?
        start: aug 1 2013
        bpel: 6.9..7.1..7.2..8.5
        Nbpel: 6..6.2..6.4..8
        Mseg: 5..5..6.5
        Flaccid: 4..4.

his mother was a mudder..

Comment

Salingo. I know you're new to this, and you're full of doubt as to which route to choose. You're eager for results, like we all are. But you're asking a lot of questions that there really aren't good answers to. JP90 is the commonly accepted way to go. It's been used by thousands of hopefuls before you, and it will be used by thousands of hopefuls after you. Feel free to make minor alterations, but realize this: JP90 and similar encompasses the best advice that can be given to any beginner. It's not like we have a secret list of the "real" advice, and that you will get it if only you ask for it enough times. What you see is all there is.

If you want better advice than JP90, then we must first kill you, dissect your penis, bring you back to life and tell you the exact composition of your junk and a list of options.

Read the stickies in the beginner forum. And realize that you are a beginner. Concentrate on form. Read the stickies in the beginner forum once more, and pay attention this time. Concentrate on form. Why? Because you only got one dick, and if you wreck it, there's nobobdy with the authority to give you a new one.
          -- If it ain't rock hard, then it ain't worth doing

Comment

Originally posted by turtler View Post
            Salingo. I know you're new to this, and you're full of doubt as to which route to choose. You're eager for results, like we all are. But you're asking a lot of questions that there really aren't good answers to. JP90 is the commonly accepted way to go. It's been used by thousands of hopefuls before you, and it will be used by thousands of hopefuls after you. Feel free to make minor alterations, but realize this: JP90 and similar encompasses the best advice that can be given to any beginner. It's not like we have a secret list of the "real" advice, and that you will get it if only you ask for it enough times. What you see is all there is.

If you want better advice than JP90, then we must first kill you, dissect your penis, bring you back to life and tell you the exact composition of your junk and a list of options.

Read the stickies in the beginner forum. And realize that you are a beginner. Concentrate on form. Read the stickies in the beginner forum once more, and pay attention this time. Concentrate on form. Why? Because you only got one dick, and if you wreck it, there's nobobdy with the authority to give you a new one.
            Killing him sounds intense..
            Couldn't we just dissect him while he's alive. Lol

Anyways this reminds of a thought I had. Ready?

Penile Tissue Imaging..

. Like a MRI or something...

Comment

Originally posted by BoaConstrictor View Post
              Killing him sounds intense..
              Couldn't we just dissect him while he's alive. Lol

Anyways this reminds of a thought I had. Ready?

Penile Tissue Imaging..

. Like a MRI or something...
              You're right as always, Boa. No need to kill, we can just dissect his penis under local anesthesia, while he sips a coke and enjoys the full view of the operation while sippin' a coke and watchin' it on an 80" 3D-TV.

And yeah, I'm willing to invest my life savings on your Penile Tissue Imaging machine. That's another $52.87 to add to the tally. Go PTI!

Comment

Originally posted by turtler View Post
                You're right as always, Boa. No need to kill, we can just dissect his penis under local anesthesia, while he sips a coke and enjoys the full view of the operation while sippin' a coke and watchin' it on an 80" 3D-TV.

And yeah, I'm willing to invest my life savings on your Penile Tissue Imaging machine. That's another $52.87 to add to the tally. Go PTI!
                Haha this actually doesn't sound too farfetched to me....hey if they can do it with the brain, why not the little old weenie.. (It's not brain surgery)

Lol... PTI can be a real break through for the PE community.

Can you imagine getting some images of your penis you can zoom into and focus on and get a clear picture of the micro tears? Haha

....A Jelqer can dream, can't he?

Comment

Originally posted by BoaConstrictor View Post
                  ....A Jelqer can dream, can't he?
                  Like nobody else, brother. Like nobody else

Comment

Originally posted by Salingo View Post
                    What do you think about me doing 5 workout per day each one being 7.5 minutes long?

For example up,down,right,left,straight 3 times each for 30 seconds per stretch would = 7.5 minutes x 4 times per day totaling 30 minutes a day?

MRB8 thank you so much.
                    You are very welcomed,

Please don't rush things up, it won't get you anywhere, penis enlargement is for the long term.

10 minutes of stretching a day, two days on and one day off should suffice at least for now, also as suggested by turtler, please https://www.pegym.com/forums/beginne...cess-here.html pick and choose a routine and follow it to the letter, over-training slows gains down if not injure your penis.

Good Luck
                    A real man never hurts a woman. The woman came out of a manís rib, not from his feet to be walked on, and not from his head to be superior, but from his side to be equal. Under the arm to be protected, and next to the heart to be loved. - Mrs. workin_4_it

Comment

You guys are right, I'm just an over excited noob who wants to jump into things too quickly to make up for my years of not doing PE ,

I will start JP90 without the supplments tomorrow, and after that I will do a stretching program.

Comment

Working...
                      X