Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Stretching only? 1 inch in 1 year? Possible?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Stretching only? 1 inch in 1 year? Possible?

I did some more research after posting this so I decided to edit my entire post.

I want to do stretches & low erection/flaccid jelqs for length and then I wanna throw in kegels so my EQ stays strong.

I'm gonna do stretches, jelqs, and then kegels in that order. I just have a few questions though.

I plan on doing this routine everyday, so can somebody tell me how many kegels and jelqs I should be doing? Also, how many minutes total should I be doing stretches?

Hope to get some responses, thanks.
    Last edited by Salingo; 09-23-2013, 05:24 AM.
    Please follow this page on facebook. Hold corrupt police accountable for their actions.

https://www.facebook.com/CopBlock

Aren't you the one who enquired about 2" in one year? Now you want 1" in one year, which is much more realistic, but there is of course only one way of finding out if you will get it.

Stretches and jelqs is basically JP90. In general, start with 30 sec holds and then work your way up from there. Jelqing, start with 5 min sessions and build your way up. Kegels, play it by ear. For quite a few people, it's hard to get a hang of kegelling at first. For all exercises, concentrate on doing them correctly first, and only up intensity once you're confident you've mastered them.
    -- If it ain't rock hard, then it ain't worth doing

Comment

Originally posted by Salingo View Post
      I did some more research after posting this so I decided to edit my entire post.

I want to do stretches & low erection/flaccid jelqs for length and then I wanna throw in kegels so my EQ stays strong.

I'm gonna do stretches, jelqs, and then kegels in that order. I just have a few questions though.

I plan on doing this routine everyday, so can somebody tell me how many kegels and jelqs I should be doing? Also, how many minutes total should I be doing stretches?

Hope to get some responses, thanks.
      First of all you should not jelq and stretch everyday, you need rest days, kegals is fine to do everyday though.

Second of all, you can probably stretch only and gain 1" in a year, but it's going to be hard. I do know that "stan" the guy here on the forum got a only strecthing routine, and he gained about 1" in a year.

Comment

Competely depends on how well you respond to PE. Some people gain nothing, some make great gains. I've personally gained over an inch in 9 months using a manual stretching based routine. But remember even if you do respond well to PE - consistancy is still key in bieng successful. good luck
        6 inch club, check
        7 inch club, check
        8 inch club,

Shout out to the BB Misc - We're all gonna make it.

Comment

Originally posted by Thenewguy2 View Post
          "stan" the guy here on the forum got a only strecthing routine, and he gained about 1" in a year.
          Stretching, and kegels for EQ.

how many kegels and jelqs I should be doing?
          That's just me, but after each of my kegels I do a short reverse kegel, which tells me whether I need to do more kegels. If the reverse feels "empty" it means I need more kegels. Once I feel a nice "resistance" when doing the reverse it means that I've done enough kegels.

Jelqs I have no idea.

Also, how many minutes total should I be doing stretches?
          There are no rules, just experiment. A good session should give you a feeling of "fatigue".

Originally posted by Thenewguy2 View Post
          First of all you should not jelq and stretch everyday, you need rest days, kegals is fine to do everyday though.
          I don't take rest days from stretching, with no adverse effects, but I guess you may want to take some if you also jelq.
          Started May 2012
          BPEL +1"11/32 (34mm)
          My stats
          Stan's stretching journal

Comment

its possible I gained 1 and 3/4ths inches in about 9 months of stretching/jelqing only. Ive added clamping in the last few weeks but I most of my results were from stretching, so I'd say its possible

Comment

lol, yes I was the guy who wanted to gain 2 inches in a year.

So do you guys think I should do JP90 first and then after that go to a purely stretching routine?? All I really want is length ..
              Please follow this page on facebook. Hold corrupt police accountable for their actions.

https://www.facebook.com/CopBlock

Comment

Working...
              X