Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Exogenous hormones...

Hello,

I am an amateur competing body builder and will openly admit (anonymously :P ) that I use steroids to further enhance my physique (please keep your opinions to yourself - it's my body, my life and I do not harm anyone with the choices I make).
    I am well aware of the muscle building qualities of anabolic steroids on skeletal muscle but was wondering if the same androgen receptors that exist for skeletal muscle growth exist for smooth muscle growth as well as skin and flesh regeneration.
    Certain compounds within the steroid family excel especially at accelerating the healing rate of burns victims and whilst this is not the same type of cellular damage that jelqing causes, it is still damage nonetheless, resulting in growth and repair.

Would anyone be able to shed any more light on this?

I am more interested in having a greater EQ through the development of the smooth muscle that controls it (forgotten what the EQ muscle is called?) than being able to increase length/width at a faster but any insight on this subject as a whole would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks gentlemen.

I have no idea on the topic, though just as its your first post you should look about in the chemical PE section, there are lots of threads and ideas on steroids and PE in there and the ones with the knowledge would be there too
    I'm back!

Comment

Originally posted by Jakebfs View Post
      I have no idea on the topic, though just as its your first post you should look about in the chemical PE section, there are lots of threads and ideas on steroids and PE in there and the ones with the knowledge would be there too
      Ah, I will head over there and take look. Thanks.

Comment

and may I add a hearty
        to the pegym!
        Valued Member of 11 years at the PEGym
        Looks are deceiving, mirrors don't lie.

Comment

As you probably know Test and DHT dervative can defeintly help erection. However they also can lead to estrogen prolactin issues and make the issue worse. In all steroids are not a good solution for EQ. As far as AAS are concerned in helping PE they do nothing post puberty. There are other manual and CHEM ways of enhancing both growth and PE.

Comment

Hey Jake!

Welcome to the Gym.

Based on my research into testosterone, I would say Exogenous as well as natural T has little if any effect on penile growth after puberty. T only effects penile growth during puberty when special Receptors are being produced which directly effect HGH. After puberty, these receptors are no longer present so T no longer influences penile growth.
            Valued Member of 11+ years at the PEGym

12/'09 (start) NBP EL - 4.5, EG - 4.4
            12/11 NBPEL - 5.1, MSEG - 5
            01/13 NBPEL - 5.35, MSEG - 5.1
            01/14 NBPEL - 5.35, MSEG - 5.25
            01/16 NBPEL - 5.4, MSEG - 5.5
            Fat Pad = 1+/-

Real cars have two seats. Everything else is a bus.

Comment

Working...
            X