Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What is the length limit for going balls deep??

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • What is the length limit for going balls deep??

    Ive only had sex once and it was awhile ago. but I remember that going balls deep was awsome for the short while it lasted lol..so I would like to reach 8 inches NBPEL, but would doin that take the going balls deep option away from most girls/women? what do u guys think the max is for the average woman (how long of a dick can they take). thanks

  • #2
    8"NBPEL is really pushing it for balls deep with most women. Of course there are some that can take that and more but I'm sure they are very few and far between.
    I don't know for sure but I'd have to guess the upper limits the average woman can take without pain is between 6.5-7.5" NBPEL.
    Bondage.
    Some people call it domestic violence.
    We call it foreplay.
    Got cuffs? GAME ON!

    My routine and gains.

    Comment


    • #3
      Dude. You have an excellent size penis. If you look at surveys, you'd find that the majority of women would say that you have pretty much the ideal size. You've had sex once. And from what you write here and elsewhere, you don't really know a lot about what is a normal size or what women like or don't. Nothing wrong with that - we all have to learn.

      Still, the question remains: WHY do you want an 8" NBPEL?????? Is it because of porn? Take another look, and you'll see that in most porn those huge dicks don't go anywhere near balls deep. WHY not wait until you have some more experience under your belt before you start making your excellently sized junk bigger? The exercises will always be there.
      -- If it ain't rock hard, then it ain't worth doing

      Comment


      • #4
        You won't be able to go balls deep with anything longer than 6" if you don't know what you're doing.
        BPEL: 6.7-8.57" NBPEL: 6.3-8.25"
        MEG: 5.9-6.5" HeadEG: 5.4-6.25" BEG: 6.25-7"
        CI:1.5 -2.5
        Flaccid: 5"x4.75" -> 6.25"x5.375" for +63% volume
        275ml-435ml in 3 years, 6 months(active 2 years) for +58% volume
        6.7x5.9 - 8.57x6.5 or bigger than 9/10x49/50 - 2999/3000x1666/1667

        Comment


        • #5
          Before I started PE I was about 7"3/4 NBP at my "normal" erection level, and I've known only one girl who could take it all, not in every position though.
          Last edited by Stan; 09-21-2013, 01:52 PM.
          Started May 2012
          BPEL +1"11/32 (34mm)
          My stats
          Stan's stretching journal

          Comment


          • #6
            turtler, thanks for the vote of confidence..maybe ur right 8 nbpel is too much and useless, but right now at about 6.75 nbpel I want to be over 7inches in the nbpel department, because im 5'10 right now and to me 6.75 of visible meat doesnt look impressive at all (only when I kegel hard I can get to almost 7) I have a long torso and im lanky, so I think that maybe a 7.5 nbpel and a 5.75 or 6 girth would be ideal..and yes I do watch porn, but I know that most of it is bullshit and its all about camera angles and male enhancement nothing natural. I just want to be considered big thats all.

            Comment


            • #7
              Maybe I am slower and more considerate? I have only met a few in my life that couldnt take it all. there are always positions that will be more sensitive to length than others though.

              Comment


              • #8
                To most men, their meat doesn't look impressive. Even if you grow it, it will still look small to you. We know this, because even men with bigger junk than you complain regularly on this site about how small it looks to them. It's all about angles and frame of mind.

                If you ask any doctor, he will tell you that most of the patients coming into the office complaining about a small dick don't have any need for worry. They simply need to change the way they look at it. Statistically, you are big. Not huge, but big and a very good size for most women. By changing your frame of mind, you will be considered big by yourself. As for being considered big by women, there are no guarantees because size queens and female porn addicts do exist, but statistically most of them should be really happy with your junk.
                -- If it ain't rock hard, then it ain't worth doing

                Comment


                • #9
                  CrazyS, go on with your journey to 8 NBPEL. If you're 8 NBP, you won't have to worry about girls finding it hard to get it in, they'll get it in somehow lol. I want to be 8 NBPEL as soon as possible and 9 NBPEL in the future. You have great size now, but if you want to be the biggest a girl has/will ever have, get as big as you can.
                  And if you are young like me, and you want to score different girls, I would definitely suggest you get to 8 NBPEL, as there are so many girls who will go down on any big dicks (size queens), and the number of size queens are only increasing...It's a really bad thing since there is no guarantee me, you OR anybody will ever get to our goal, but hey if we get there we'll be the luckiest one.

                  As far as your dick looking small to you, who cares as long as the measurements talk.

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by Vulture View Post
                    CrazyS, go on with your journey to 8 NBPEL. If you're 8 NBP, you won't have to worry about girls finding it hard to get it in, they'll get it in somehow lol. I want to be 8 NBPEL as soon as possible and 9 NBPEL in the future. You have great size now, but if you want to be the biggest a girl has/will ever have, get as big as you can.
                    And if you are young like me, and you want to score different girls, I would definitely suggest you get to 8 NBPEL, as there are so many girls who will go down on any big dicks (size queens), and the number of size queens are only increasing...It's a really bad thing since there is no guarantee me, you OR anybody will ever get to our goal, but hey if we get there we'll be the luckiest one.

                    As far as your dick looking small to you, who cares as long as the measurements talk.
                    Look, man, those of us who have been on this site for a while know what you're about. The thing is, you talk all day about how fantastic it is having a huge wang, but there's one snag: You don't have one yourself. You're talking about how fantastic it is in your mind, having that 8 incher that maybe one day you'll have. Do you still want a big one because you like giving girls pain? What's the deal there?

                    You're always talking like you got all the wisdom, that you know everything about what girls like. Sure, keep on doing that, but why do you have to do it in threads where I'm starting to get my points across? A guy who's had sex once shouldn't be looking into getting an 8". If he wants an 8", it should be an informed decision he makes after having had sex on a regular basis for a good while and knows what he and the women he fancies likes.

                    Yeah, I'll be getting flak for this post. But if you're gonna keep posting the stuff you're posting, man up and admit that it's only your fantasy. Put that before and after every post where you talk about how everyone should want the same as you. The people who takes inspiration from your posts deserve to know the full picture and what they're getting into.
                    -- If it ain't rock hard, then it ain't worth doing

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Originally posted by turtler View Post
                      Look, man, those of us who have been on this site for a while know what you're about. The thing is, you talk all day about how fantastic it is having a huge wang, but there's one snag: You don't have one yourself. You're talking about how fantastic it is in your mind, having that 8 incher that maybe one day you'll have. Do you still want a big one because you like giving girls pain? What's the deal there?

                      You're always talking like you got all the wisdom, that you know everything about what girls like. Sure, keep on doing that, but why do you have to do it in threads where I'm starting to get my points across? A guy who's had sex once shouldn't be looking into getting an 8". If he wants an 8", it should be an informed decision he makes after having had sex on a regular basis for a good while and knows what he and the women he fancies likes.

                      Yeah, I'll be getting flak for this post. But if you're gonna keep posting the stuff you're posting, man up and admit that it's only your fantasy. Put that before and after every post where you talk about how everyone should want the same as you. The people who takes inspiration from your posts deserve to know the full picture and what they're getting into.
                      Yeah so? I type what I feel like. If you think I'm following you around in threads, yeah well you're not that important...I had sex once too, which was two years ago, and I decided right then than 7"+ is what I should aim for, I just increased my goal to 8". And don't think you're a saint, you're only telling him what YOU think is right, the same thing as I'm doing. He knows what he's in for, I'm just saying what I think is true to me.

                      We all come to this forum cause we want to make ours bigger, and since PE is not proven, everyone who's here for a reason all have that "fantasy" of having a bigger or better dick. You ain't getting shit for your post, it's people like you that give me flak, so don't act like you're a victim. I post my opinion, I'm not selling a dream. So you should just give out your wise words to someone who wants your fucking advice and not criticize someone who's giving his own advice to that person.

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        I am "that", I am.

                        Replace "that" with whatever you want to be, and repeat it as STRONG, LOUD as you can in your mind. Try to feel whatever word you are saying. Say it and at the same time believe that you are.

                        For example 'I am" a big dick man, I am. Repeat this in your head over and over again in your head. Do this as much as you can and soon you will believe you are a big dick man.

                        The strongest man and the world could think he were the weakest if his mind set wasn't fucked like most of you.

                        I thought I had a small dick... untill I thought I had big dick.
                        Get Smart

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Originally posted by Vulture View Post
                          Yeah so? I type what I feel like. If you think I'm following you around in threads, yeah well you're not that important...I had sex once too, which was two years ago, and I decided right then than 7"+ is what I should aim for, I just increased my goal to 8". And don't think you're a saint, you're only telling him what YOU think is right, the same thing as I'm doing. He knows what he's in for, I'm just saying what I think is true to me.
                          I'm no saint, no, but pretty sure I'm a lot more saintly than you. I'm giving him advice based on him not knowing much about women or sex, which is different than just projecting your own desires onto him like you're doing. If he had sex tons of times and seemed to have a good grasp on what he and women likes, then sure, he can get his 8" or 9" or 289" and I'm not gonna try changing his mind.

                          We all come to this forum cause we want to make ours bigger, and since PE is not proven, everyone who's here for a reason all have that "fantasy" of having a bigger or better dick. You ain't getting shit for your post, it's people like you that give me flak, so don't act like you're a victim. I post my opinion, I'm not selling a dream. So you should just give out your wise words to someone who wants your fucking advice and not criticize someone who's giving his own advice to that person.
                          Yeah, you're selling a dream. And you wouldn't be getting flak if you weren't posting your fucking insecure fantasies all over the fucking forums. "If you're 8 NBP, you won't have to worry about girls finding it hard to get it in, they'll get it in somehow lol." Will you give him a money back guarantee on that, or was that something you just pulled out of your urethra?

                          But, yeah, this place making me grumpy. Hope you get your 8" and your John Wayne Bobbitt-moment. Sincerely.
                          -- If it ain't rock hard, then it ain't worth doing

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            To the post saying 'they'll find a way to fit it all in', no they won't. There is a length limit for everyone and there is no way to go in further. Getting longer past that point will only mean you leave some of your shaft not inside. Any extra length will have absolutely no physical affect on a woman who can't take more, apart from either pain or a psychological affect (can be good or bad depending on the woman, though most say it would scare them rather than turn them on).

                            For me, my longest at my most aroused state was around 7.8" BPEL, so like 7.2-3" NBPEL at the time, and I bottomed out. I hadn't cemented the gains and stopped PE, came down to a regular 7.5ish BPEL with a 7.1 NBPEL, and I won't want to gain any more length ever.
                            I'm back!

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              bossboy93, how big where u when u though u had a small dick? no homo

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X