Genital herpes

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Genital herpes

Not sure where this goes, but this girl I know sucked my dick tonight. She supposedly has genital herpes but I've never confirmed it. In the time knowin her since that rumor, she hasn't ever had an outbreak on the face as far as I know, and I see her almost every day. Is there anyway I could get herpes from her giving me head if I have never seen any sores and am not even sure if she has herpes?
    Nervous as fuck. Let me know

- ThirdEye
    BPEL: 5.0 , 5.2 , 5.4 , 5.6 , 5.8 , 6.0 , 6.2 ,
    EG:4.75 , 5.0 , 5.2 , 5.4 , 5.6

Go get tested, best thing. Gl bro hope you don't have

Comment

Originally posted by HulkSmash28 View Post
      Go get tested, best thing. Gl bro hope you don't have
      Fuck dude. I'm so scared. This can't happen.

Comment

I've known this girl for years, never once since the rumor started have I ever seen a sore or anything on her mouth, ever. I don't think this is logically possible. Can someone please clarify?

Comment

Why the hell would you even let that happen if you had the slightest doubt??? Even if it was just a rumor id stay far away. Better safe than sorry. And surely she wouldn't go around doing stuff while knowing she has something.
          Last edited by TacoBell; 09-21-2013, 04:13 AM.
          BPEL - 6.75
          NBPEL - 6.1
          BPFSL - 7.0
          NBPFL - 4ish
          EG - 5.6
          FG - 5.0

Goals

7.0 NBPEL
          6+ EG

Comment

Originally posted by TacoBell View Post
            Why the hell would you even let that happen if you had the slightest doubt??? Even if it was just a rumor id stay far away. Better safe than sorry. And surely she wouldn't go around doing stuff while knowing she has something.
            I made a mistake. It completely slipped my mind since I've never ever seen a sore on her mouth or anything similar to an outbreak. Afterwards, I remembered and I got scared. People and the Internet are telling me if I've never seen a sore, especially since I see her on an almost daily basis, that I should be okay. I just needed everyone here's opinion. I was stupid as fuck, there's no excuse. But, this can't happen. It can't. I don't even know if it's true, but I can't be certain. I am afraid to ask her too because she always denies it.

Comment

Originally posted by Thirdeye View Post
              I made a mistake. It completely slipped my mind since I've never ever seen a sore on her mouth or anything similar to an outbreak. Afterwards, I remembered and I got scared. People and the Internet are telling me if I've never seen a sore, especially since I see her on an almost daily basis, that I should be okay. I just needed everyone here's opinion. I was stupid as fuck, there's no excuse. But, this can't happen. It can't. I don't even know if it's true, but I can't be certain. I am afraid to ask her too because she always denies it.
              I just called her and talked to her and she's one of my best friends and wouldn't lie to me about this, but she swore to me and promise and swore on her dead mother who died of aids that she doesn't have it. I'm feeling okay now, but I'd still like to hear opinions on this topic for future reference.

Comment

I think it's just my drunken paranoia getting to me. Sorry everyone for freaking out. I mean, it's only logical to be worried. But, I should've got my facts straight First before coming here shitting my pants. For that, I apologize. I never post on here when I'm drunk, because of shit like this. I'm sorry.

Comment

This thread could have taken place on a notebook at home.
                  Focus on the positive
                  -----
                  The dog in the bun represents my lifetime goal.

Comment

Originally posted by aBone2pick View Post
                    This thread could have taken place on a notebook at home.
                    Definitely could have and should have, that's why I apologized. I freaked, needed someone to talk to.
                    So, once ahain, I'm sorry.

Comment

Still get tested. Some people show on their face. Other people only show down below depending on the specific virus. Don't be a fool.
                      Last edited by Hockey_NY; 09-21-2013, 07:15 AM.

Comment

No need to apologize, you were scared and we are here for you. Many good girls have bad rumors about them started.
                        Going an inch and 1/2 deeper than before

Comment

Definitely could have and should have, that's why I apologized. I freaked, needed someone to talk to.
                          Don't be sorry, man. You're on a penis health forum and you had a problem regarding penis health. STDs can be some of the most nerve-racking things and you wanted to talk to someone about it anonymously, without judgement. We got your back.
                          Start Dec. '14
                          NBPEL - 6.5"

BPEL - 7"

MSEG - 5"

Comment

Thanks everyone. I'm still worried beyond belief right now, but I went and got a full panel test and a HSV-1 & 2 test done. They sent in the blood work and I should expect my results early next week or in the middle of the week.
                            I still have hopes that it's nothing, only due to her not ever having an oral outbreak as far as I am concerned and due it also being a rumor. I hear this about it, and I hear that about it. I don't know what to believe, but the blood work will tell the truth.
                            If I for some reason do have it, I don't know what I'll do. There goes my entire life basically. I need to start making safer decisions, and especially stop making decisions when I'm drinking. It only gets me into trouble. My blood pressure was 140/67. I was and still am, stressed to say the least. I can't sleep at all. I don't know what to do.
                            She swears to me, on her dead mother who actually died of AIDS, that she doesn't have it. She promised me.

Comment

Okay sweet heart, no more apologies that's what we're all here to do for eachother.
                              Draggin Trainer

Tikkun Olam

Comment

Working...
                              X