Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Questing about knowing when the gain is permament?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Questing about knowing when the gain is permament?

I know you should do it at for at least 6 months before any gains can be permament,but my question is if you were to stop jelqing after a year,after how much time would the gains start to dissapear if they havent been permament gains?
    Thx

If you've cemented your gains and you're ensuring that you obtain regular, rock-hard erections through vigorous sexual activity (or a minimum maintenance level of stamina work), your gains should be fine.

Should your gains waver due to disuse, etc., regaining would be much easier than the original process you used to make those gains in the first place.
    Want One FREE Month of Coaching? PM or email me for details- or CLICK HERE

The MeCoach Male Enhancement Coaching Service- For All of Your Male Enhancement Needs

25 years of experience in male enhancement now compiled into a 192 page instantly downloadable ebook -CLAIM YOURS HERE NOW for $7 (instead of $37)

Comment

Thx i thought it was something like that

Comment

Wish my penis agreed with that. If I even think about stopping PE my unit starts to loose size, let alone actually stop!!! I have worked really hard at my girth gains, but if I stop for even a week I start to loose some of it. Several weeks off and I loose a noticeable amount.
        FL 6.0"/MFG 5.75", BPEL 7.00"/MEG 6.5"

The Ultimate Jelq (The UJ)
        The Ultimate V (The UV)
        Testicle Jelq (The TJ)
        Heated Bundled LAS
        Ultimate Warmup Exercise

Comment

You can always jelq and stretch in bed at night and during bathroom breaks and showers. Why would you want to quit PE?
          Valued Member of 11+ years at the PEGym

12/'09 (start) NBP EL - 4.5, EG - 4.4
          12/11 NBPEL - 5.1, MSEG - 5
          01/13 NBPEL - 5.35, MSEG - 5.1
          01/14 NBPEL - 5.35, MSEG - 5.25
          01/16 NBPEL - 5.4, MSEG - 5.5
          Fat Pad = 1+/-

Real cars have two seats. Everything else is a bus.

Comment

Originally posted by rbi99 View Post
            Wish my penis agreed with that. If I even think about stopping PE my unit starts to loose size, let alone actually stop!!! I have worked really hard at my girth gains, but if I stop for even a week I start to loose some of it. Several weeks off and I loose a noticeable amount.
            What would you say your EQ levels are? If they're high and you're enforcing it through sexual activity, etc, maintenance shouldn't be that tough.
            Want One FREE Month of Coaching? PM or email me for details- or CLICK HERE

The MeCoach Male Enhancement Coaching Service- For All of Your Male Enhancement Needs

25 years of experience in male enhancement now compiled into a 192 page instantly downloadable ebook -CLAIM YOURS HERE NOW for $7 (instead of $37)

Comment

Working...
            X