Huge! Girth! Penis! Oh my!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Huge! Girth! Penis! Oh my!!

I know the title of this post is a little "nutty", but I'm addressing a bunch "O" stuff.

First off,,,,,,,,Anyone that has read my posts probably can see that I've mentioned stress way too much. Only because It's been nagging me for the longest time. Well good news for me,,,,,stress has somewhat backed it's ugly ass off in my life. It's not totally gone but it's alot less than it has been.

OKAY,,,,,,,,less stress in my life has increased my EQ quite a bit. That increase has caused a chain reaction. I feel so much better about myself. I've never slacked off on PE,,,,but while stress was peaking about 3 weeks ago, I took some rest days.....Probably the best freaking thing I could do. So the chain reaction begins.......My EQ is much better, so now I'm happier about myself and life. I'm PE'ing with more "gusto" than I have in quite a while. Things seem to actually be working better with the better frame of mind. I can see and feel results daily in my stretching, jelqing and pumping/clamping. My sleep pattern has gotten better...and with better sleep, my metabolism is better, I'm not as hungry and haven't been junk fooding too often. During the night my dick wakes me up with erections a metallurgist would be proud of!! No joke!! So if you have stress in your life, don't make it worse if you can help it,,,,and certainly try to get rid of it if you can.

NEXT.......There has been a post going around about if 8x6 is big or huge. I realized that my increased EQ has caused my wife to tell me that I was HUGE last night. Can you imagine the EGO boost she gave me. Almost made me erupt TOO fast!! LOL. I actually had to stop and take my mind off the great feeling and HUGE compliment. I haven't reached 8" yet......it's kind of a goal,,,,but this is the first time I heard HUGE in reference to my guy. I'm not small, but I attribute the EQ to the compliment.

FINALLY.....I love to stretch. Not too long ago there was a post about heating pads. Thanks to that post, and the posters, I'm a heating pad believer! I used to use a rice sock, but I love my heating pad. I've just realized that you can actually get the heating pad on your shaft and proceed to do an outward stretch, kinda like a hotdog in a bun. I found that little action to allow the heat to get deep into the stretched out substance of my shaft and it feels good as well as gets me REALLY limber. I like it. With my increase in EQ, stretching is getting somewhat tougher because my unit is really swelling up and my girth is super wide,,,especially at the base. I go through a little routine now. I heat up, stretch in all directions and crank circles too,,I get in my pump and swell up and soften a bit, then I stretch and jelq as I feel necessary.........and then take a breather and then repeat. I haven't felt overworked yet, but I will back off a bit when I do. I still use my canning tongs/jelqing tool that I discovered in Williams Sonoma, and I'm going to start rolling on a flat surface again. I find the rolling fantastic for girth. I've backed off a bit from clamping because it just send me over the edge into exhaustion....so I do it very wisely.

I wanted to share my thoughts with you all. The regular guys will know where I'm coming from. Anyone that doesn't know me or follow the board- Don't do advanced stuff without proper conditioning......you WILL break your junk!! Wishing you all a great day!!
    Dick Whammy at your Cervix!

Yes, I've had my heart broken, but STILL got my dick. No one will ever take it away from me!

Yay for you Dick Whammy
    Be a reflection of what you'd like to see in others.
    If you want love, give love.
    If you want honesty, give honesty.
    If you want respect, give respect.
    You get in return, what you give.

Comment

Originally posted by someone_like_u View Post
      Yay for you Dick Whammy
      Thank you!

Maybe I should have said this in my post: I'm not bragging,,,,but I sure am happy about what is going on here. I hope everyone gets the message that the EQ/STRESS is the issue here. I also hope that others post their results and success stories too. This is all inspirational stuff and we need all we can get. Wonderful women, such as "someone_like_u" are encouraged and invited to be part of this too. :-)

Yes, I've had my heart broken, but STILL got my dick. No one will ever take it away from me!

Comment

Amen,stress is a bitch

Comment

Great post DW, good for you.

I agree about the stress. I can definitely tell when stress takes it's toll on my routine. Have to get in the zone, and leave it behind.
          Going an inch and 1/2 deeper than before

Comment

Originally posted by workin_4_it View Post
            Great post DW, good for you.

I agree about the stress. I can definitely tell when stress takes it's toll on my routine. Have to get in the zone, and leave it behind.
            Thank you Sir! My stress has been lessened alot lately, but it still pops up,,,,,we will always have stresses in our lives,,,,but CONSTANT pressure is a real Destroyer!! One of my big big pitfalls is/was focusing too hard on what is going on. I guess you can say that I sweat the small stuff and that isn't good. Getting away from that though. :-)

Comment

Really nice to read, such a positive message is always wonderful to read!
              Congratz on that man! now you've got less things to stress because of!
              Starting Point (September sometime):
              6.7 BPEL
              5.1 EG

Current Point (October 18.):
              BPEL: 6,8
              NBPEL: 6,1
              BEG: 5,2
              MSEG: 5,3
              HeadEG: 5,2

Comment

Thank you ALL for the great feedback. Makes me feel like family! :-)

Comment

Congrats DW! Glad you're living the dream!
                  Started: 7 x 5
                  Current: 8 inches x 6.25 inches (whole shaft)
                  Goal 8.5 x 6.5

Pics. https://www.pegym.com/forums/members...8-56-46-1.html

Comment

Working...
                  X