What's after the JP90?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What's after the JP90?

Just curious so I can start doing research. I've been on the JP90s routine for almost a month (1 day on and 1 day off).

This is crazy but I can notice small gains and more hang on my unit after this month. Unbelievable. I started to incorporate edging once a week after a PE session and that alone has increased my stamina ( had the gf over for the weekend) we had sex a few times for two days n a row but my units keeps going soft on me after a 5 minutes of penetration??? But It could be from just overworking but my guy does feel a bit bigger than before.

During those days we was sex I did not PE the day before and the weekend, so it's been since Thursday and she came Sat. I resume today (Tuesday) <<<is taking that rest bad for the regimen?

So curious what's usually the next step after the Jp routine? More exercises or same ones with more reps/sets or more edging sessions or more kegels.

Btw the only time I perform kegels are when I do them quickly as part of the routine or when I'm on the toilet pushing my bowels out lol (more of the RKs)

Should I be doing kegels on top of the routine?

I do notice that I no longer have to get up to piss few times during sleep at night. Awesome.

Experiment with new exercises and develop your own routine. Incorporate devices if you feel it is necessary. Have fun learning about how to better your penis and achieve your goals, whatever they may be.
    BPEL: 6.7-8.57" NBPEL: 6.3-8.25"
    MEG: 5.9-6.5" HeadEG: 5.4-6.25" BEG: 6.25-7"
    CI:1.5 -2.5
    Flaccid: 5"x4.75" -> 6.25"x5.375" for +63% volume
    275ml-435ml in 3 years, 6 months(active 2 years) for +58% volume
    6.7x5.9 - 8.57x6.5 or bigger than 9/10x49/50 - 2999/3000x1666/1667

Comment

I thought we had to start purchasing devices after that I was really concerned that if I started gaining I would have to stop thanks for clarifying that for us all gold!
      There is no knowledge that is not power

Quote from UMK3 on SNES

here's a couple funny videos enjoy

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qNuJ0ZW060s

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kU9-TKRkaUw

Comment

JP90 is a rigorous routine and can be modified so it continues to meet your needs after you're conditioned. Check out Looking4more's log. He not only used JP90 as the foundation for his years of PE, it was basically the primary part of his routine. He had excellent gains from it.

Use your conditioning phase as a way to figure out how your penis reacts to PE. Use JP90 as a solid foundation from which to build your future routines. However, you shouldn't fix something if it is not broken. Consider keeping with the routine as long as you're making gains. Switch once the gains taper off. Evaluate how your gains are correlating with your goals and adjust as necessary.

Comment

Working...
        X