Am I too big to use a penis extender?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Am I too big to use a penis extender?

I know the issue with many guys is they usually think of themselves as too small in terms of their size, so they probably turn to help such as penis extenders in order to make up for the incompetence and become whatever size feels right for them. I realize that at 7 inches, I am already above average. The issue with me is there is no issue, I am just simply in love with altering the human body and beating the naysayers against all odds. I am not worried about becoming too big for a woman, because I don't really have much interest in sex and I am mainly narcissistic anyways. I read up on penis extenders and one said it can increase your size 8 inches. Does this mean I could add up to 8 inches, or that it only permits growth up to 8 inches? I would be fine if I even gain one inch through using it, but adding another 8 inches does sound a little excessive. I couldn't imagine having a 15 inch penis, the biggest is about 13. I heard some PE customers are misled by the companies selling them anyways. My thread may seem all over the place and I apologize, so I shall recap with a few simple questions. What I would really like to know: Is there a limit on the size with penis extenders? I am a grower so will this increase my flaccid size as well? If I'm not too big, exactly how many more inches can be added? I appreciate all who reply to this thread. I also apologize in advance if I offend anyone in the PEGym community, as I have just recently joined and am not used to how you guys operate.

It's impossible to gain 8".. mabye 8cm. It probably ment that you could grow up to 8 inches. I don't really think there's a limit but I think you can reach a point where you only gain 0.25" or less a year even with extremely much effort and consistency (talking several hours a day for 300days a year). You can add inches to the day you die. A realistic goal would be +1" and a realistic dream would be +2". What most people fail with is that they give up and they lose their consistency because they don't feel like PEing that day and so on. Also it takes a lot of diciplin to gain 2" from PE in the way that you have to spend many hours a day for several years to gain it. So people tend to give up and lose their consistency, they start to take days off and stuff like that, and then the entire point is gone.
    Last edited by Thenewguy2; 09-14-2013, 10:26 AM.

Comment

Hey macary!

Welcome to the Gym.

If you want to know how we operate and what we are all about, you should https://www.pegym.com/forums/beginne...cess-here.html. Thenewguy has advised you about erect length expectations. All I can add is that PE and extenders can contribute to flaccid length gains as well.

Before using an extender, which is considered an advanced exercise, we recommend you condition your dick first be following one of the beginner' s routines for three months or more.

Good luck and feel free to ask additional questions.
      Valued Member of 11+ years at the PEGym

12/'09 (start) NBP EL - 4.5, EG - 4.4
      12/11 NBPEL - 5.1, MSEG - 5
      01/13 NBPEL - 5.35, MSEG - 5.1
      01/14 NBPEL - 5.35, MSEG - 5.25
      01/16 NBPEL - 5.4, MSEG - 5.5
      Fat Pad = 1+/-

Real cars have two seats. Everything else is a bus.

Comment

You don't have much interest in sex? Why not?
        BPEL: 6.7-8.57" NBPEL: 6.3-8.25"
        MEG: 5.9-6.5" HeadEG: 5.4-6.25" BEG: 6.25-7"
        CI:1.5 -2.5
        Flaccid: 5"x4.75" -> 6.25"x5.375" for +63% volume
        275ml-435ml in 3 years, 6 months(active 2 years) for +58% volume
        6.7x5.9 - 8.57x6.5 or bigger than 9/10x49/50 - 2999/3000x1666/1667

Comment

Originally posted by Thenewguy2 View Post
          It's impossible to gain 8".. mabye 8cm. It probably ment that you could grow up to 8 inches. I don't really think there's a limit but I think you can reach a point where you only gain 0.25" or less a year even with extremely much effort and consistency (talking several hours a day for 300days a year). You can add inches to the day you die. A realistic goal would be +1" and a realistic dream would be +2". What most people fail with is that they give up and they lose their consistency because they don't feel like PEing that day and so on. Also it takes a lot of diciplin to gain 2" from PE in the way that you have to spend many hours a day for several years to gain it. So people tend to give up and lose their consistency, they start to take days off and stuff like that, and then the entire point is gone.
          I really didn't take it seriously either, growing to 8 inches in length seemed more realistic to me too. I have seen some forums where people have goals that are above 8 inches, that's why I asked. I would hate to only be able to gain an inch then quit because I'd believe there's no more to be done. What you're talking to me about reminds me of working out and how people quit, but people also plateau when they work out long enough. Are you sure you can lengthen until you die, or is there a moment of penis plateau as well?
          Last edited by macaryl95; 09-15-2013, 02:03 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by not2big View Post
            Hey macary!

Welcome to the Gym.

If you want to know how we operate and what we are all about, you should https://www.pegym.com/forums/beginne...cess-here.html. Thenewguy has advised you about erect length expectations. All I can add is that PE and extenders can contribute to flaccid length gains as well.

Before using an extender, which is considered an advanced exercise, we recommend you condition your dick first be following one of the beginner' s routines for three months or more.

Good luck and feel free to ask additional questions.
            I appreciate your greetings, and I had no idea that I had to condition before even wearing one. I am glad you told me though, because this means I clearly have not even planned as much as I am supposed to.

Comment

I am pretty sure you can lengtehn until you die, but people aren't willing to hang for 6 hours a day until the day they die, and as I told you eariler, it's easier to go from 0 gains to an inch than 1 inch to 2 inches in gains. So afterwards it's just going to be slower and harder and harder to get and see gains. I don't really know what you mean about penis plateau though.

Comment

Originally posted by GoingForGold View Post
                You don't have much interest in sex? Why not?
                I have had sex before and it never really felt right. I might try dating once again because I don't really feel like dying alone and I have no one to rely on anyways, but sex has turned me into this boy I knew years ago who thought sex was gross and thought he would never have it. I'd like to think of myself as asexual. I do find an amount of sexiness in people, I just don't wanna act upon it.

Comment

I meant whether or not growth would stop completely. If I could seriously lengthen for the rest of my life, I would be fine with that. After all, confidence is the biggest key right? I'd only see a point in stopping if it ends up consuming your life.

Comment

Well yeah I kinda agree on that one. But remember it's just a theory that you can gain until you die, you never know for sure though. And yes, for a lot of the members here PE has became a part of their lifestyle.

Comment

Well perhaps it is all in the genes after all, I hear some people have to try harder than others and can end up with the same results. Isn't gain mostly influenced by technique though?

Comment

Working...
                      X