How soon are you ready for 2nd round

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How soon are you ready for 2nd round

Post your age and how much time do you need before you ready for second round. Ofcourse you have to have ejaculation after first round no blue pils

I'm 35 and I'm ready in like 3-4 hours witch I'd like to cut to 30mim max, if u have solution fire away.

I'm 22 and I came three times in a row recently but that was after being apart from my gf for awhile and saving up like 3 days of loads. The first two were pretty weak ejaculations, but left a stain no doubt

Typically, I don't want to go for round 2 until I've slept, but I would say 10 minutes if I'm feeling it.

The only advice I can offer is to do cardio exercises that lasts longer than sex. Then, at least your body will be ready for round two. And, if your body is ready, your mind will be more ready, and your penis will be even more ready.

Have you started PE? I think that would help a great deal, especially edging exercises.
    BPEL: 6.7-8.57" NBPEL: 6.3-8.25"
    MEG: 5.9-6.5" HeadEG: 5.4-6.25" BEG: 6.25-7"
    CI:1.5 -2.5
    Flaccid: 5"x4.75" -> 6.25"x5.375" for +63% volume
    275ml-435ml in 3 years, 6 months(active 2 years) for +58% volume
    6.7x5.9 - 8.57x6.5 or bigger than 9/10x49/50 - 2999/3000x1666/1667

Comment

A tip- if you can manage to ejaculate/orgasm only lightly after "round 1", you will be able to rise to the occasion much more quickly than usual for "round 2"
      Want One FREE Month of Coaching? PM or email me for details- or CLICK HERE

The MeCoach Male Enhancement Coaching Service- For All of Your Male Enhancement Needs

25 years of experience in male enhancement now compiled into a 192 page instantly downloadable ebook -CLAIM YOURS HERE NOW for $7 (instead of $37)

Comment

"How soon are you ready for round 2?" Not sure what that actually means but on the other information you gave out I'd assume that you're asking about how fast it takes to recover after ejaculation and how fast you can get the erection after ejaculation. (Ohh btw, what the goingforgold guy said can't be true, it's impossible to ejaculate 3 times in a row, when you ejaculate your shit gets empty that's why you can't get an erection after.)

I am ~19 years old (turning 19 in 1 month or so). I usually ejaculate after 5mins, and then I can't get an erection again obviously, but if I wait 10mins it has already recovered and I can get an erection EQ will lack a bit on the 10min mark because it's at the exact time I can get it back, also it needs to be constantly worked / pleasured otherwise I'd lose my erection very quickly as I feel nothing, however after 15mins it's all fine and my EQ goes to my max. I can usually last up to 40+mins the second round, as I told you earlier, you don't really feel much, it's actually impossible for a human being to feel much and ejaculate fast when he just could get an erection again.

Comment

I'm 23 and lately I've been ejaculating in about 5 mins then I just soldier through and keep pumping and don't stop. EQ usually goes down to a 7 after this point but in 10mins or so it reaches peek again. Go on then for about 20-30mins then I'm out for the count Zzzzzz

Comment

I am 20, I can sometimes just go straight from round one to round 2, but I don't enjoy doing this usually. My penis is often too sensitive immediately after cumming for it to actually be pleasurable.
            Usually just a few minutes and I am ready to go again.
            It depends what I'm doing really. Kissing gives me a boner, especially if it is passionate kissing.
            I can easily be right back up and ready to go for round 2, 3, 4, etc... in very short time if there is passionate kissing going on.
            Also depends on the day.

Comment

I am over 40, and I need 10 to 15 minutes between erections. A little faster if I can urinate before session 2, not sure why though. We have on occasion just layed there and cuddled afterwards without pulling out. a little caressing and we can start round two without ever pulling out. Our record for one day was 5 times, but no matter how vigorous I couldn't ejaculate.
              Guess I need to start keeping track.
              9.24.2013 7.1 BPEL x 5.75 EG
              11.7.2013 7.25 BPFSL
              11.23.2013 7.25 BPEL Yah!
              3.11.2014 7.5 x 5.75
              12.29.2014 7.75 x 5.75
              9.22.2015 7.75 x 6
              Looks like I need to work on length.

Comment

@Thenewguy2 - Keep believing what you want to believe is possible and impossible. I will continue doing the impossible. It doesn't have to be "empty" after you ejaculate, if you control your ejaculate to only let some of it out.

Just because you can't do it doesn't mean it isn't possible.

Comment

Originally posted by GoingForGold View Post
                  @Thenewguy2 - Keep believing what you want to believe is possible and impossible. I will continue doing the impossible. It doesn't have to be "empty" after you ejaculate, if you control your ejaculate to only let some of it out.

Just because you can't do it doesn't mean it isn't possible.
                  This is dangerous. If you hold back parts of the ejaculation after it's done. You're pretty much done at this point, I think you must be thinking of orgasms /without ejaculation. But that's just people who's mastered the PC muscle that can get multiple orgasms. As for normal and average people you ejaculate and orgasm at the same time, and it's dangerous to hold back the ejaculation when some of it has already come out. However you can do a kegal at the point when it's a milti second before its "over"

Comment

I don't hold it back, I just don't go full blast. It's really quite simple. Whatever gets held back comes out in the next ejaculate, which as I stated, comes pretty soon after.

Comment

"I came 3 times recently" Ohh sorry, you came 3 times that way, so each unload you count as a time? Your dick doesn't unload it all, it comes as bursts/shots, but if you call 1 burst 1 time then sure mate, you came 3 times. PS: You must have misunderstood the question.
                      Last edited by Thenewguy2; 09-12-2013, 03:37 PM.

Comment

Thenewguy2, I don't know what your beef is with GFG, but it's getting a little ridiculous. The more you keep responding, the more childish you sound. I'd cool it before a mod comes and pops you on the head.
                        Be a reflection of what you'd like to see in others.
                        If you want love, give love.
                        If you want honesty, give honesty.
                        If you want respect, give respect.
                        You get in return, what you give.

Comment

You're not my "mate" and don't assume things about someone you can't even see. I understand the question, I just don't understand your problem with my answer.

P.S: I don't unload my dick, I unload my trunk.

Comment

thenewguy I am struggling right now to not say some shit that would likely get me banned.
                            If you want to keep telling yourself shit is impossible, and telling yourself that you can't do things, that is fine. I don't care if you choose to be a failure, but don't try to put limits on other people just because you can't do something.
                            FYI when masturbating I have had 7, count em, 7 different orgasms with ejaculate within a span of 15 minutes.
                            That's right.
                            Granted by the 7th one, the amount of ejaculate was about a drop, and my EQ was.. Well I was more flaccid than erect.
                            Point is, you are clearly completely full of shit, and just because you suck, does not mean everyone else does. So sit down and shut up.

I'm sure some will be saying "WTF???"
                            well I jerked off, and then I was sitting there, and I got curious how many times I could just rapid fire out orgasms. How quickly and how many times I could cum. So about 15 minutes later I decided to find out. lol. this was earlier this year while I had a girlfriend and was having regular sex with her nearly every day. Her eyes got very wide when I told her about this. lol.

Some time when I was like 14 or 15 I think I tried to see how many times I could cum in one day. I got to over 20 and lost count.

I am a weird little bastard.

Comment

Originally posted by WantGirths View Post
                              FYI when masturbating I have had 7, count em, 7 different orgasms with ejaculate within a span of 15 minutes.
                              I sort of understand where Thenewguy2 is coming from. I don't think he's saying spunking 7 times in 15 minutes isn't possible but he thinks GFG is having one orgasm and counting each squirt as a separate orgasm. I'm not sure why he thinks that but from his last post it seems that way.

Comment

Working...
                              X