Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Had to stop PE temporarily because of genital warts treatment...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Had to stop PE temporarily because of genital warts treatment...

I have been doing PE for almost 2 months, and I was loving it. It is like meditation. I had gained almost 1/4 of an inch and was on a very strict regimen. However, I had to stop 5 days ago becuase of freakn having to burn off a genital wart. It is very distressing because I don't want my gains to go and I really badly want to continue stretching and jelqing (it was fun and gr8)

My scab fell off way to early now im left with a big open wound on the top of the base of my shaft... penis scars generally heal up pretty good but I think this one might leave a scar... dang it

Has anybody else had a problem like this? How could one treat a wound on there penis to diminish the chance of scarring? Anybody else dealing with ugly scars/wounds on there dick?

Thanks..

I have scars - not from warts

I say vitamin E would help.
    Try doing your jelqs with something that has it in it.

What's your routine that gave you the 1/4"?
    start: aug 1 2013
    bpel: 6.9..7.1..7.2..8.5
    Nbpel: 6..6.2..6.4..8
    Mseg: 5..5..6.5
    Flaccid: 4..4.

his mother was a mudder..

Comment

What are your scars from? and how bad r they?

Umm i red somewhere that vitamin e oil isnt good when the wound is open. Only when it has sealed up is it recommended to be used.

For the 1/4" my regimen was JP90 2 days on 1 day off then 3 days on 1 day off with my Size genetics extender on average 5 hours a day. I would also kegal and edge after my JP90 sessions each night ejaculating 50% of the time...

I cant use the extender or jp90 right now becuase I stretch the hell out of my wound. It sucks because I was really into my workouts.

Comment

Oh...well are you doing any maintenance to sustain gains?

I noticed when I jelq with oil that has vitamin e, my skin heals smoother. I'm not sure how this translates to yours.

I think after they heal closed, then try.
        start: aug 1 2013
        bpel: 6.9..7.1..7.2..8.5
        Nbpel: 6..6.2..6.4..8
        Mseg: 5..5..6.5
        Flaccid: 4..4.

his mother was a mudder..

Comment

is that herpes?

Comment

Working...
          X