pushing blood with kegels

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• pushing blood with kegels

I have read several times people saying they kegel to help sustain an erection or help move blood in to the penis. When I kegel I cant sense any effect on blood flow. I think my PC muscles function normally. They definitely work when ejaculating or stoping urine flow. Am I missing something?

I was in the same boat as you - never really felt too much "pump" from the kegels until very recently.

Lately I've been focusing on doing a more "thorough" kegel when erect/partially erect and have been getting at least some pump. "Thorough" as in: kegeling for more than 1 second (more like 3-4) and feeling the contraction not only in the pelvic floor behind the scrotum but at the "bulb" in the base of the penis (the bulbocavernosus muscle). After a second or two I can feel a deeper contraction in the bulb area and a surge of blood in the penis. Still not very much, however.
    My progress log: Reforging My Weapon

“Your body is the church where Nature asks to be reverenced.” - de Sade

“To wield the long sword well you must wield it calmly.” - Musashi

Comment

Kegel to make it stronger.
      You should be able to squeeze the muscle and see the erection expand and get really firm.
      Start slow with the kegels and build your way up..and take rest days. It's easy to do a lot in the beginning, but don't...or you may feel it the next day when the muscle is too fatigued to do its normal function. Ugh. I had mild urine leakage directly after urinating from doing too much before.
      start: aug 1 2013
      bpel: 6.9..7.1..7.2..8.5
      Nbpel: 6..6.2..6.4..8
      Mseg: 5..5..6.5
      Flaccid: 4..4.

his mother was a mudder..

Comment

I have been kegeling sporadically but obviously not enough. looks like I have work to do

Comment

Originally posted by wannahung View Post
          I have been kegeling sporadically but obviously not enough. looks like I have work to do
          How much and how often do you do these?

Comment

I wouldn't say I am doing them on a regular basis. I have one of those recumbent (lay down) trikes (pedal). About 2-3 times a week, while riding, I will hold a kegel for about 10-15 sec then rest 10-15 then again 5-6 times. With a full erection I can do towel raises but still don't feel blood moving. Actually if I do them several times my erection will go down.

Comment

I see...

I've been doing mine a little over a month.
              I'll do about 25 reps, 3 times, while stretching, and some sets of 25 throughout the day (maybe a few times)

I'll usually take about 2 days off a week but not consecutively.

Also...one of the 25 sets that are done throughout the day, isn't a set of 25 reps, but a 25 count (second) hold.

So that's about 125 kegels with a 25 second kegel hold, each day, 5 days a week. (Sometimes a bit more)

I found this was a good amount for me and has improved things greatly.

Comment

thanks Boa. I'll try something similar

Comment

thanks Boa. I'll try something similar
                  You're welcome

Comment

Imagine you have a long balloon filled with air. You squeeze one end of it and the other end inflates a bit and gets tighter. Essentially you've moved the air from one end of the balloon to the other.

Kegels work in a similar manner. When you kegel, you squeeze one end of your CS (the bit inside your body) and force blood into the other end (the bit outside your body). You will also notice your glans inflate a bit. Depending on your level of erection, your penis may rise with the increased pressure inside. This is how you do towel raises.

At high erection levels you may not actually feel the flow of fluid but you'll notice an increase in the hardness of your penis.

It is common to lose EQ while kegeling, as you noted above.

Comment

Great explanation. Now I understand what I am trying to accomplish

Comment

The best way to kegel is to do them while erect. Without an erection, you're really just training the PC for muscular strength and stamina. WITH an erection, you get immediate visual feedback- your penis raises up as you contract. You force more blood into the penis visibly expanding the shaft and inflating the glans. Trainees have stated that they know they're erect kegeling correctly when they contract and the glans inflates until its skin is stretched to the point to where it "shines".
                        Want One FREE Month of Coaching? PM or email me for details- or CLICK HERE

The MeCoach Male Enhancement Coaching Service- For All of Your Male Enhancement Needs

25 years of experience in male enhancement now compiled into a 192 page instantly downloadable ebook -CLAIM YOURS HERE NOW for $7 (instead of $37)

Comment

Good point on the erect kegels Big. I'm thinking with my ED maybe that will give me a gauge too on my kegel progress i.e. how long I can maintain an erection over time while kegeling

Comment

Good point on the erect kegels Big. I'm thinking with my ED maybe that will give me a gauge too on my kegel progress i.e. how long I can maintain an erection over time while kegeling
                            Something that there's a lot of is trainees overdoing the force of their contractions. For now, use just enough contractile force to get the reps done. Once you can do 50 5-second reps, you can experiment with harder contractions. That'll prevent you from overtraining or straining your PC.
                            Want One FREE Month of Coaching? PM or email me for details- or CLICK HERE

The MeCoach Male Enhancement Coaching Service- For All of Your Male Enhancement Needs

25 years of experience in male enhancement now compiled into a 192 page instantly downloadable ebook -CLAIM YOURS HERE NOW for $7 (instead of $37)

Comment

Hey wannahung!

If you have ED, you may want to try slipping on a fairly tight cock ring and kegel in blood to increase your EQ. I have severe ED and when I want to generate an erection without the use of an injection, I lube up my semi and slip on a tight constriction band (Osbon tension band) and I am able to generate an erection by kegeling in blood which is retained by the constriction. During penetration, I also continue to kegel in order to maintain my erection EQ.
                              Valued Member of 11+ years at the PEGym

12/'09 (start) NBP EL - 4.5, EG - 4.4
                              12/11 NBPEL - 5.1, MSEG - 5
                              01/13 NBPEL - 5.35, MSEG - 5.1
                              01/14 NBPEL - 5.35, MSEG - 5.25
                              01/16 NBPEL - 5.4, MSEG - 5.5
                              Fat Pad = 1+/-

Real cars have two seats. Everything else is a bus.

Comment

Working...
                              X