Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Can lifting weights make you lose penis size?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Can lifting weights make you lose penis size?

Hi, I have this question: Can lifting weights make you lose penis size?

There's been a few posts with exactly this title. The conclusion was no, however, smoking ciggs can make you lose up to 0.5" and drugs (steriods) makes you lose penis size. That's why people think weighlifting makes you lose size because they correlate weighlifting with getting big and then they correlate getting big with steroids. Weighlifting in itself doesn't decrease penis size.

Comment

No if anything it makes your dick bigger muscle burns more calories than fat does so if you gain more muscle you will burn up more pubic fat making your BPEL your NBPEL
      There is no knowledge that is not power

Quote from UMK3 on SNES

here's a couple funny videos enjoy

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qNuJ0ZW060s

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kU9-TKRkaUw

Comment

steroids only decrease testicle size I thought?? as the gland that produces testosterone is unnecessary so they begin to shrink?? I thought? and lifting weights wont do shit to your dick lol.
        WillyWackers-SexPrep

Comment

steroids only decrease testicle size I thought?? as the gland that produces testosterone is unnecessary so they begin to shrink?? I thought? and lifting weights wont do shit to your dick lol.

EDIT: - Actually, do plenty squats an you will be able to knock the nail in harder lmfao
          WillyWackers-SexPrep

Comment

"Steroids" (Testosterone) do NOT have anything to do with losing penis size at all. It could potentially cause *testicular atrophy while on a cycle if you're not doing anything to combat that, but they will return to normal after a good PCT (post cycle therapy).

Comment

I do not think so. Some of the moderators or more senior members would know better. But I imagine that over lifting can hurt, that is straining from lifting too heavy weights. Lifting solid, reasonable amounts should not cause any problems and should even help as it increases blood flow throughout the entire body and generally improves health. But look up floor stretches if you are concerned (I need to do that myself).

On the subject of steroids, they do allot worse than affect your hormone levels. There are tons of natural supplements to help build muscle, use those instead. If you want to rot your brain or increase your rage streaks however, steroids are good for those things.
              Last edited by Gspot; 09-09-2013, 04:02 PM.
              "Dogs bark at what they do not know ... Many fail to grasp what is right in the palm of their hand ... Lovers of wisdom must open their minds to very many things ... A wonderful harmony is created when we join together the seemingly unconnected" ~Heraclitus

Comment

I agree with everyone here saying that steroids aren't going to make it bigger or smaller it's only going to make your balls small

I don't really see what the concern with steroids is...

I am fat now but I used to bodybuild and be a formally trained boxer I did several different athletic activities and the only time your going to need steroids is if your bodybuilding at a competition level and you can get that way without steroids

Arnold schwarzenegger did steroids while he was a competition body builder and this was at thee peak of steroid usage

Jack Lalane was as big if not bigger than arnold in his prime and this was before the wide usage of steroids and I do not think Lalane did steroids at anytime during his bodybuilding career

Even with steroids it took arnold years to develop his body that much so if your goal is to look like that it's not gonna happen over night

Quote from UMK3 on SNES

Comment

Steroids CAN affect the size of your penis. Some can decrease it, some can even increase it. I know this is controversial to say, but I know what I'm talking about

But I agree it rarely happens. Mostly the size of your balls decreases and thats it.

Comment

I have to disagree the only steroid that will actually be beneficial to the size of your penis is a steroid called SHRED which increases your metabolic rate and builds a massive amount of muscle but that again only affects your penis size cause it is reducing your pubic fat...

Quote from UMK3 on SNES

Comment

Originally posted by Thenewguy2 View Post
                      There's been a few posts with exactly this title. The conclusion was no, however, smoking ciggs can make you lose up to 0.5" and drugs (steriods) makes you lose penis size. That's why people think weighlifting makes you lose size because they correlate weighlifting with getting big and then they correlate getting big with steroids. Weighlifting in itself doesn't decrease penis size.

Wrong
                      Going an inch and 1/2 deeper than before

Comment

Originally posted by fordzilla View Post
                        I have to disagree the only steroid that will actually be beneficial to the size of your penis is a steroid called SHRED which increases your metabolic rate and builds a massive amount of muscle but that again only affects your penis size cause it is reducing your pubic fat...
                        Wrong again.

Comment

Originally posted by BigO View Post
                          Wrong
                          Wrong? How? Explain?

Comment

Steroids do not make the ding dong smaler, They do not make it larger and they do not repair worked penis tissue faster. They simply have no effect, they may however affect EQ. They will make the testicles shrink until the man is back on track with his balance after being off them long enough. This can be speed up with a PCT plan.

Also, increasing muscle mass will not do shit for gains, penis growth of any kind and burning fat does not increase size either, these things may increase non bone pressed measurements and if one loses an ass ton of fat maybe he gets a better BPEL, otherwise, the second statement is as wrong as the first.

Now for those that will argue me these points, please spare yourselves. There is absolutely no real credible documented study to prove any of those will do squat diddley.

Comment

+1

Originally posted by BigO View Post
                              Steroids do not make the ding dong smaler, They do not make it larger and they do not repair worked penis tissue faster. They simply have no effect, they may however affect EQ. They will make the testicles shrink until the man is back on track with his balance after being off them long enough. This can be speed up with a PCT plan.

Also, increasing muscle mass will not do shit for gains, penis growth of any kind and burning fat does not increase size either, these things may increase non bone pressed measurements and if one loses an ass ton of fat maybe he gets a better BPEL, otherwise, the second statement is as wrong as the first.

Now for those that will argue me these points, please spare yourselves. There is absolutely no real credible documented study to prove any of those will do squat diddley.
                              League of Legends ​/ Top Performers / Pull the Chute

My Log / KITJ / KITV / Phallosan Tips / 2014 Challenge Statistics

Comment

Working...
                              X