Success with dry jelqs?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Success with dry jelqs?

Has anyone had great success with dry jelqs?
    start: aug 1 2013
    bpel: 6.9..7.1..7.2..8.5
    Nbpel: 6..6.2..6.4..8
    Mseg: 5..5..6.5
    Flaccid: 4..4.

his mother was a mudder..

dosen't seem like many dry jelq...for awhile i was dry jelqing at full erection and it felt good
    "I will lick my dick"

Comment

I guess so..
      Thanks for the input.

Comment

I remember on the biggest gainers list that guy 'R' did nothing but dry jelqs? Not sure if I remember correctly.

They're done/advised less so than I remember when I first started PE.

Never tried them as an actual routine personally so I can only say the same generic advice- that they're thought to be better for girth rather than length, while wet jelqs are more balanced, however that may just be due to higher errection levels common when dry jelqing.

I'm actually thinking of trying a routine of them for a wee while, I can let you know how I get on.
        I'm back!

Comment

Thanks..that'll be great.

Comment

Wish someone has tried this and found that Dry Jelqs work
            You could practically do that on the Toilet everyday and not have to set aside time for a full routine....

Comment

Pejunky, that's not really true. Dry jelqs, like all PE, need at least 5-10 minutes slow build up/a proper warm up, then you'd still need to do them for ~30 minutes a day.

You could do a full stretching routine in the exact same time, or could do a bit set of girth work such as ulis or squeezes.
              I'm back!

Comment

Yeah I think warm ups a must, but it still seems much more convenient to not have to use a lubricant product....you can practically do it anywhere.

Comment

Lately (past two weeks) i've been doing a dry-jelq throughout the day and minimal stretching in the evening routine.

Throughout the day I do a total of 500-700 dry jelqs.

Everytime I go to the bathroom/have some privacy, I crack out 50-70 jelqs until my EQ goes to a point where I can't squeeze my shaft easily, then continue going about my day.

Yesterday I logged 0.3"BPEL increase over two-ish weeks. Didn't measure girth, but I suspect about 0.1" was gained
                  Re-Start 2 mos GOAL
                  NBP 16.9 17.4 19.5
                  BP 18.5 19.4 21
                  EG 14.6 14.7

Comment

Originally posted by BWC View Post
                    Lately (past two weeks) i've been doing a dry-jelq throughout the day and minimal stretching in the evening routine.

Everytime I go to the bathroom/have some privacy, I crack out 50-70 jelqs until my EQ goes to a point where I can't squeeze my shaft easily, then continue going about my day.

Yesterday I logged 0.3"BPEL increase over two-ish weeks. Didn't measure girth, but I suspect about 0.1" was gained
                    Wow that's impressive. Congrats. Were you doing wet jelqs prior to this?
                    Can you elaborate on your two weekish routine?

Comment

Originally posted by BWC View Post

Thats awesome....Though, I work in a design studio lol. I have my own office...but dont think ive got time for 50 dry jelqs. Even in the bathroom....that's gotta take several mins each set. Dont know that i've got the time for that heh. Still....extremly tempting....I will have to test it out.

Comment

Originally posted by pejunky View Post
                        Thats awesome....Though, I work in a design studio lol. I have my own office...but dont think ive got time for 50 dry jelqs. Even in the bathroom....that's gotta take several mins each set. Dont know that i've got the time for that heh. Still....extremly tempting....I will have to test it out.
                        It doesn't take that long: 1-2s jelqs for 50-70 reps is about 1.5-2minutes

Originally posted by BoaConstrictor View Post
                        Wow that's impressive. Congrats. Were you doing wet jelqs prior to this?
                        Can you elaborate on your two weekish routine?
                        Hey, before that I was doing each morning 10 mins of stretching and 10 mins of jelqing 5on/2off

Now I'm doing the dry jelqs (which are about 1sec jelqs), and they are about 10 mins worth of jelqing everyday, sometimes it adds up to 20, but it's very variable. For those two-ish weeks I did stretching in the evenings (10mins)

Now quitting the stretching, I'll see where that takes me
                        Re-Start 2 mos GOAL
                        NBP 16.9 17.4 19.5
                        BP 18.5 19.4 21
                        EG 14.6 14.7

Comment

Great. Thanks

Comment

Thanks BWC. Im going to have to try and implement this. I really like the idea.
                            Basically do a bunch of jelqs everytime you hit the bathroom. Hmm.

Comment

I gained 0.7" during my first stint of dedicated PE doing the jp90 except with dry jelqs instead of wet. The 0.7" was gained over a period of 2 months.

Comment

Working...
                              X