Need ideas/ help with warm up equipment

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Need ideas/ help with warm up equipment

My problem is: I still live with my parents, and the only alone time I have is when I go to sleep. Now I can't just go and microwave something in the middle of the night, the microwave is loud, and what if someone asks me what in the world I need a hot rice sock for in the middle of the night, which is obviously awkward. Does anyone have any tips? Is there a way to keep the sock hot for long durations of time?

Rice sock isn't just for PE, tell your folks you are having some issues with leg cramps or something and the rice sock is to relax the muscles. Do you work out? Easy excuse for needing the rice sock if you do. Alternative is buy an electric heating pad.
    Start 12MAR'13

"Be nice to your penis, you should encourage it to grow, not force it to"
    "Gains occur while balancing the fine line between undertraining and overtraining"
    "Undertraining slows the gains, overtraining stops them"

Comment

You can use a cloth soaked in water. This is known as the "hot wrap" method.
      Last edited by Big Al; 09-09-2013, 01:47 PM.
      Want One FREE Month of Coaching? PM or email me for details- or CLICK HERE

The MeCoach Male Enhancement Coaching Service- For All of Your Male Enhancement Needs

25 years of experience in male enhancement now compiled into a 192 page instantly downloadable ebook -CLAIM YOURS HERE NOW for $7 (instead of $37)

Comment

Could you elaborate or refer me to how I would proceed with doing this.

Comment

Use electric heat pad.

Comment

Originally posted by ActuallyReg View Post
            Could you elaborate or refer me to how I would proceed with doing this.
            Take a small towel or washcloth, soak it in very warm water, then wrap the wet item around your penis for 5-7 minutes. Refresh the water temperature as needed by re-soaking, or by dropping water directly onto the wrap.

The "hot soak" can be done simply as well- merely soak your penis in a cup of very warm water for the required time.

The MeCoach Male Enhancement Coaching Service- For All of Your Male Enhancement Needs

25 years of experience in male enhancement now compiled into a 192 page instantly downloadable ebook -CLAIM YOURS HERE NOW for $7 (instead of $37)

Comment

I used to do this. Get a box of gallon size Freezer storage Zip Lock bag. Fill them with hot water. Instant heat that seems to last. Each bag will last you many uses. Incognito, portable, available anywhere.

These days I use a rice sock that I bought at Bed Bath and Beyond called "the Bed Buddy". It is basically a rice sock with two handles on it, one on each end.

Comment

Big Al, what do you have an avatar of a gorilla when gorillas have the smallest penis of all the apes, including man? Are you being ironical? LOL

Comment

Originally posted by wish-4-8 View Post
                  Big Al, what do you have an avatar of a gorilla when gorillas have the smallest penis of all the apes, including man? Are you being ironical? LOL
                  I just happen to like gorillas

Comment

Originally posted by ActuallyReg View Post
                    My problem is: I still live with my parents, and the only alone time I have is when I go to sleep. Now I can't just go and microwave something in the middle of the night, the microwave is loud, and what if someone asks me what in the world I need a hot rice sock for in the middle of the night, which is obviously awkward. Does anyone have any tips? Is there a way to keep the sock hot for long durations of time?
                    Are there no other times you can do the routine?
                    The "BedBuddy" type of thing (that wish-4-8 spoke about) works well. This one looks like you'd be using it for your muscles or something.
                    Also..
                    -hot water in a cup
                    -hot wash cloth
                    -edging

IMO it's best to have the hottest longest warm up you can get.
                    start: aug 1 2013
                    bpel: 6.9..7.1..7.2..8.5
                    Nbpel: 6..6.2..6.4..8
                    Mseg: 5..5..6.5
                    Flaccid: 4..4.

his mother was a mudder..

Comment

Working...
                    X