X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Stan
    replied
    Originally posted by fordzilla View Post
    oh I c now everyone measures their dick differently cause all penises are shaped different
    Where did you get this idea?

all studies of penis length measurements have been done in different ways be it on top, bottom, the left, or the right side.
    Mostly on top AFAIK.

For good reason too since all penises are shaped differently if everyone measured from the bottom people with a long POV length would be screwed and if all people measured on top people with a good length on bottom would be screwed so doctors surveys and individuals measure themselves differently to give themselves the longest measurement possible and all measurements be they from on top bottom or from the sides are all correct as long as they don't include the balls or taint to asshole in their measurement as long as you measure along the penis itself the measurement should be correct and accurate...
    TL, DR

I for one have to measure from the side cause my penis curves to the left at an extreme angle so if I measure on top I would not be able to get the whole length of my penis so I have to measure along the curve of my penis on the side it curves....
    You should still measure on top, while straightening out the curve with your other hand. If you can't straighten it out, then push the whole thing to the right and measure from base to tip in a straight line pointing straight away from you.

I honestly don't think it matters how you measure your penis as long as you are measuring the usable penis itself and are not measuring your dick all the way to your asshole or including your balls in your measurement as well
    In almost every case measuring the usable penis is best done using a hard ruler sitting along the middle of the top of the shaft, pressed into the fat pad to the pubic bone, standing with the ruler and penis held parallel to the floor, while straightening out any curves if you can. The only cases I can think of where this wouldn't work is a downward curve that can't be straightened out, or an erection angle that is so high you can't pull the thing down far enough.
    Last edited by Stan; 09-10-2013, 02:17 PM.

Leave a comment:

• fordzilla
    replied
    oh I c now everyone measures their dick differently cause all penises are shaped different all studies of penis length measurements have been done in different ways be it on top, bottom, the left, or the right side. For good reason too since all penises are shaped differently if everyone measured from the bottom people with a long POV length would be screwed and if all people measured on top people with a good length on bottom would be screwed so doctors surveys and individuals measure themselves differently to give themselves the longest measurement possible and all measurements be they from on top bottom or from the sides are all correct as long as they don't include the balls or taint to asshole in their measurement as long as you measure along the penis itself the measurement should be correct and accurate...

I for one have to measure from the side cause my penis curves to the left at an extreme angle so if I measure on top I would not be able to get the whole length of my penis so I have to measure along the curve of my penis on the side it curves....

I honestly don't think it matters how you measure your penis as long as you are measuring the usable penis itself and are not measuring your dick all the way to your asshole or including your balls in your measurement as well

Leave a comment:

• fordzilla
    replied
    Well in the beggining of page two I was all happy now that I found out I have been measuring wrong I feel

Leave a comment:

• popol5169
    replied
    Measure from the top of the shaft as stated, press the ruler in the fat pad as much as possible, make sure the ruler you use starts at 0 and not before that.

Leave a comment:

• fordzilla
    replied
    I don't understand what your saying era...

Leave a comment:

• EraStyle
    replied
    Originally posted by fordzilla View Post
    So this picture is the correct way of measuring? I am assuming that that is what everyone considers on top of the penis and pressed into the fat pad am I correct? To me that is more measured on the side of the penis more than on top... I am not sure though that's why I am asking if that is the correct way of measuring...???

[ATTACH]32409[/ATTACH]
    Might as well stick the ruler just under your chest then.

Leave a comment:

• fordzilla
    replied
    hmm doctors and others have told me otherwise... O.o

Leave a comment:

• Stan
    replied
    No, this is not correct, the ruler should sit on the top of the shaft.

Leave a comment:

• fordzilla
    replied
    So this picture is the correct way of measuring? I am assuming that that is what everyone considers on top of the penis and pressed into the fat pad am I correct? To me that is more measured on the side of the penis more than on top... I am not sure though that's why I am asking if that is the correct way of measuring...???

measuring your penis.jpg
    Last edited by fordzilla; 09-09-2013, 10:29 AM. Reason: not enough info

Leave a comment:

• NCGUY1972
    replied
    the standard is on top pressed against the bone or into the fat pad. It just give a good measurement that will remain consistant. If you dont press in your numbers can fluctuate.

Leave a comment:

• fordzilla
    replied
    how do I post pics in the forum I read when starting out your not supposed to put any penis pics on the thread itself even if it is educational so I would like to know how and where to post some educational pics up...???

Leave a comment:

• fordzilla
    replied
    I always thought a measurement would be accurate as long as the measuring tape was on the penis itself it didn't really matter where on the penis as long as it was at least on top of the penis

didn't really matter if it was on the top bottom or sides basically as long as it was on the penis itself it was an accurate measurement...

Leave a comment:

• disasters
    replied
    I think I understand what you were trying to say and I have thought about this myself. I think different men have different tightness of their ligs and therefore the penis can come out of the body at different angles. A penis that points downwards will look longer from above than a penis with a high erection angle. That is why one of the main focuses of pe is stretching the suspensory ligaments so the penis comes out of the body at a lower and more flattering angle, and increases measurable length.

Leave a comment:

• Stan
    replied
    Originally posted by Happyone80 View Post
    if it curves side to side the outside of the curve will always appear better. If you measure your length with a pliable tape measure from the exact same point non bone press the inside of the curve verses the outside the inside will be shorter by mabye a 1/16 of an inch but it will visually appear an inch plus shorter even though it really isn't, there called optical illusions got to love them.
    I noticed this a few weeks ago when out of the blue I decided to take some pics from the "other" side, i.e. awkwardly holding the camera with my left hand.
    I have a slight curve to the right and I was shocked how much longer this made me look.

Leave a comment:

• fordzilla
    replied
    cool thanks guys chillin here really has helped me with my confidence I am really grateful for ya'lls help and reassuring me that I am alright

I'm perfectly confident in my 7.0 NBPEL now because no women have complained they have said I get them off perfectly and a lot of others say I bottom out in them and some even say I do that with some hanging out

So I am guessing a really long dick is kinda irrelavant if you can completely fill almost any womans vagina up all the way unless she's a size queen and then if your like 6 NBPEL you still shouldn't worry because you will still get her off all the way you just won't fill her up

I'm assuming that it's mainly the men that want to be bigger the majority of women don't really care

I'm just talking from my personal exp saying that we are men we penetrate the woman they have to submit to being penetrated so of course we want to be domineering where as they have to submit not saying like kill the girl but we want her to feel a bit of pain so we know that we are enough

Not sure if I am right on that so I am gonna ask ya'lls opinions??? O.o

Leave a comment:

Working...
X