BPEL is not accurate

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• BPEL is not accurate

I understand the concept about pressing the ruler to try to hit the Pubic bone BUT with the variations of fat pads the fat cells don't just move aside so the ruler can hit the bone - the fat cells will compress, somewhat. The more the fat cells, the farther away from the bone the ruler will be for the measure. The leaner the guy is the more accurate the measurement will be. "Husky" guys will not get an accurate measure, meaning they are longer than they measure. Which is a good thing in one way.
    10/26/12 : BPEL 5.81" | EG 4.50"
    08/11/19 : BPEL 7.15" | EG 5.25" started back in PE 6 months ago
    10/04/20: BPEL 7.25 | EG 5.25" Been pumping, clamping and wrapping for the past 4 months

but isn't that why we do bpel
    There is no knowledge that is not power

Quote from UMK3 on SNES

here's a couple funny videos enjoy

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qNuJ0ZW060s

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kU9-TKRkaUw

Comment

But it's the most accurate measurement we have.

Unless you have a better one... everyone will continue to measure BPEL.

Comment

The goal with BPEL has always been to minimize the effect of the fat pad on measurements, not to eliminate it. If you want a more accurate measurement than that, you're gonna need an MRI.
        Starting (20 JUL 2012)
        BPFSL: 7.5"
        BPEL: 6.75"
        EG: 4.75"
        Current (8/3/17)
        BPFSL: 8.7"
        BPEL: 8.1"
        MEG: 5.5"
        BEG: 5.5"

Short Term Goal:
        8.25 BPEL
        5.75 MEG

Comment

If a dude is obese or extremely overweight, how would he guess where his fat pad starts with any degree of accuracy? Especially figuring he probably can't see what he is measuring.
          FL 6.0"/MFG 5.75", BPEL 7.00"/MEG 6.5"

The Ultimate Jelq (The UJ)
          The Ultimate V (The UV)
          Testicle Jelq (The TJ)
          Heated Bundled LAS
          Ultimate Warmup Exercise

Comment

Lose weight and gain usable dick, sounds motivating to me!
            Going an inch and 1/2 deeper than before

Comment

Originally posted by BigO View Post
              Lose weight and gain usable dick, sounds motivating to me!
              +1
              start: aug 1 2013
              bpel: 6.9..7.1..7.2..8.5
              Nbpel: 6..6.2..6.4..8
              Mseg: 5..5..6.5
              Flaccid: 4..4.

his mother was a mudder..

Comment

^+2
                12-5-11 --- 7-4-14
                6.1.2.3.4.5.6.7.8.9 7.1.2.3
                4.7.8.9 5.1.2.3.4.5.6.7

Beginner's Guide-What to Expect
                The League Of PE Legends
                2014 Make Your Dick Bigger Challenge!!!

Comment

would it really matter? your dick goes in up until the fatpad. NBPEL is really what a woman feels, whats beneath your fat pad is pointless, unless your choose to workout and maintain a proper diet to reduce it.
                  8/12/2013

NBPEL: 6.75"
                  FL: 4"
                  Erect Girth (whats the acronym for this?lol): 5"

Comment

Originally posted by dridri View Post
                    NBPEL is really what a woman feels, whats beneath your fat pad is pointless
                    I beg to differ. My fatpad gets sore when I have sex because I'm compressing it so hard when pounding at that vag.

Comment

Originally posted by inchingup View Post
                      BUT with the variations of fat pads the fat cells don't just move aside so the ruler can hit the bone - the fat cells will compress, somewhat. The more the fat cells, the farther away from the bone the ruler will be for the measure.
                      Since measuring BPEL has to do about noticing progress during the journey of PEing, it doesn't matter if fat cells don't give in to the attemp of thrusting the ruler straight into the bone.

As long as your weight doesn't change radically, it will be a consistent measurement every time; as said above, even with a thick fat pad that doesn't accept a ruler being thrust fully down to the pubic bone.

As long as you will be able to monitor the smaller or bigger changes in growth, the measuring has served its purpose.

Comment

BPEL is not accurate.

Neither are most rulers.

As long as you measure the same way with the same stick, you can track your gains. Nothing else really matters. If you worked out and lost some weight, and gained an inch off that, then congrats: your measurements might be larger regardless of the apparent gains. Just be mindful of it.

Personally, I am up about 20 pounds from my ideal weight, because of relationship-midnight snacking, and an expired gym membership. My BPEL is the same as it was 20 pounds earlier. It will affect some people more than others.
                        Last edited by CaptainJohnson; 09-02-2013, 11:45 PM.
                        "If you want a log you need to keep a log." - Tinkerbell
                        "I wish I was average height with average hand size." - thenewdude

Comment

I have to say I also have gained and lost weight and it hasn't affected bpel. Lightest to heaviest probably over 30lb.

Comment

Working...
                          X