Assisted Kegel- Possibly a new variation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Assisted Kegel- Possibly a new variation

I tried searching for this, but I didn't find anything on here that describes this, and I've never seen anyone talk about doing something like this.
    So let me describe for you my assisted kegel.

It is very simple, you do a standard kegel, and then before releasing it, you take your finger (or two) and apply light to moderate pressure beneath your scrotum. You then slide your finger(s) up your penis (is there a specific word for the part of your penis that is inside of your body?) between your balls, until you reach the base of your penis. This forces even more blood into your shaft.

This is especially effective when combined with exercises such as Ulis.

I would say that this is a somewhat advanced exercise, as you are really forcing a significant amount of blood into your penis, much more so than a normal kegel.

This exercise should be particularly helpful for people who might struggle to maintain an erection, as you can manually pump the blood into your penis using your fingers, or people who have a weak PC muscle. If you are towards the end of your training session, and your erection is going down, you can use this to temporarily bring it back up.

When combining it with a Uli, you can really get an intense pump. You grip the base like you normally would with a Uli, and then you do a kegel like you normally would. Then you slide your fingers up until they meet your other hand, being careful to not over do it, and that's it. You may find it easier to temporarily loosen your grip while you are sliding your fingers to allow blood to enter, and then re-tightening, before you remove your fingers.

This can be done at any erection level, but it seems to work best in the range of 40-80%

If this is already a known exercise, I apologize, I did attempt to search, and another member mentioned he had never heard of it. So I thought I would post it.

If you have any questions, please ask.

I must give this a try, I think you may have created something. Nice!
    Going an inch and 1/2 deeper than before

Comment

Hey Girths, I never tried it this way. I do use kegels to do single hand jelqs. So you kegel - OK Grip behind the balls - then what?
      What I do is"
      Kegel

OK grip at the shaft's bottom
      Move the OK G. towards the head
      clamp the OK under the glands
      Kegel
      Quickly move the OK Grip back to the base (making sure I hold on to all the blood pushed in the last kegel)
      So on..

I also do the same but with both hands, instead of one. Basically the regular jelq but kegeling right prior to OK Grips.

Comment

Originally posted by wantitbigger View Post
        Hey Girths, I never tried it this way. I do use kegels to do single hand jelqs. So you kegel - OK Grip behind the balls - then what?
        What I do is"
        Kegel

OK grip at the shaft's bottom
        Move the OK G. towards the head
        clamp the OK under the glands
        Kegel
        Quickly move the OK Grip back to the base (making sure I hold on to all the blood pushed in the last kegel)
        So on..

I also do the same but with both hands, instead of one. Basically the regular jelq but kegeling right prior to OK Grips.
        not exactly.
        With the assisted kegel you aren't actually gripping anything, just applying pressure.
        15767168-hand-with-two-fingers-up-in-the-peace-or-victory-symbol-also-the-sign-for-the-letter-v-.jpg
        take your fingers like this, and place them behind your balls. Then you slide them along your penis towards the base. This will push all the blood that is in the internal part of your penis into the external part of your penis.

This could be done with your single handed jelqs. You would simply do exactly what you are doing now except during your kegel, use your fingers from your other hand as I described above to perform an assisted kegel.

If for some reason you can only use one hand at a time, you could potentially still do your single handed jelqs+an assisted kegel if you were coordinated enough. What you would do is use an OK grip with your middle finger and with your palm facing down, then before sliding your hand up, you take your index finger and extend it all the way out so that it is pointing straight down and is in between each testicle. You then apply pressure with your index finger to your inner penis, just like you would if you were using your other hand. Curl your index finger up to push the blood into the external part of your penis just like you would. Then you tighten your OK grip with your middle finger and thumb, release your index finger, and slide your grip towards the glands like a normal jelq.

Comment

Bump so more people can see this.
          I think it is a great thing, I end up using it in addition with most of my exercises, I think it helps a lot.

Comment

Working...
          X