My routine

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My routine

Hi, I'm doing pe for about 2 to 3 weeks now and I want to know if my routine would get me the gains I want.

I warmup my penis for about 5 min. Then I start jelqing for 20 min. Then I go in to slow squash jelqs for 20min.

I mastrubate to the point of no return.

Then i do my stretch exercises for 20 min.
    And my warm down.

Welcome Edukai.

As PE is very individualized, your PIs and bodies response to your routine will tell you if it's effective or not. If you haven't read it yet, check out this thread;READ THIS BEFORE YOU POST!!!!! Maximize Your Success Here.

Pay special attention to the safety and Physiological Indicators sections. There's also some beginners routines, including the popular JP90 routine.

In my opinion, I think your times are a little high for a beginner (40 mins jelqing, 20 mins stretch). But, as said before, your going to have to find what works for you according to what your body tells you. I would still recommend a beginner routine until your conditioned.

Feel free to ask if you have any more questions, the people here are very helpful. Good luck to you.
    Going an inch and 1/2 deeper than before

Comment

+1 to what workin_4_it said

Nobody is going to be able to tell you how well any routine is going to work for you as everyone is different and reacts differently.
      Starting a log and tracking your progress over time is the only real way to gauge the effectiveness of a routine for yourself.

Good luck
      2011 2012 2013 2014

Comment

People have this notion that more work equals more gains. That is not the case for most people. Oh sure, some people will gain like crazy by doing long routines but the average joe doesn't need to. I mean, take a look at the START HERE button and find PSEG's beginner routine. That guy gained by doing some light work. Find out if you can get more by doing less by starting small and working your way up.

Right now, you have 40 minutes of jelqing plus 20 of stretching plus edging. That's a lot for someone in his first month. Do one of the beginner routines for awhile and see how they treat you.
        "Know the rules well, so that you may properly break them" - The Dalai Lama
        Do not criticize the seed for not yet being a tree.
        Character is destiny - Sigmund Freud
        As long as I have breath in my lungs, I will make this happen

Comment

Working...
        X