Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Blood Vessel & Artery: A Limiting Factor?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Blood Vessel & Artery: A Limiting Factor?

• I've always had an up-curve. I think if it were eliminated, I'd easily gain a 1/2 inch overnight. Then, I think my enlargement process would work better because once it's straight, the continual pressure from my corpus cavernosums will keep the artery and vessel lengthening. In its curved state, there is a lack of pressure on the blood vessel and artery to lengthen it properly.
    • Wikipedia Link:File:Gray1155.png - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
    • I was searching "tunica albuginea" to learn more about what's obviously been my limiting factor forever. Now after looking at that diagram, I'm beginning to think the concept of a thicker tunica (what's called "fibrous envelope" in that photo) at the top of the penis is wrong. I think it's actually the vein and artery that are tight.
    • My personal evidence? I clearly have the "steel cord" that people talk about. My flaccid stretched length is shorter the more flaccid I am. I need a semi to reach my max, which is somewhere between 8 and 8.5. It's always been around there, but since I started PE, I've grown from 7 to 8 inches. Also, I do not feel any "fibrous" lumps that would be consistent with a tunica thickening anywhere, ala Peyronie's.
    • My empirical evidence? Take this with a grain of salt I suppose, but there are very few large penises with up-curves, but there is a prevalence of up-curves in the general population. Just a correlation (which I can't prove statistically, just anecdotally), but there could be a causation there.
    • Now with this knowledge, the question becomes: How do I lengthen a vein or artery? People with medical backgrounds, please chipe in. My best guesses are lots of light tension (hanging or extender use) combined with lots of heat (continual warm water soaks, heat pads, floor heater, or something similar) and something to choke blood flow (cock ring, a compression sleeve like a DivoSuit along entire length of penis, etc). Let me know what you all think!
    Last edited by TheLion; 08-31-2013, 02:37 AM.
    Start(Winter 2010) NBPEL=6.75, EG=5.5 (about a half inch fat pad)
    Current(12.23.12) BPEL=8, EG=6
    Goal BPEL=9, EG=7

Veins and arteries will adapt along with everything around them and aren't likely a limiting factor at all. They are very elastic and they are relatively soft tissue.
    2011 2012 2013 2014

Comment

Originally posted by donjelqer76 View Post
      Veins and arteries will adapt along with everything around them and aren't likely a limiting factor at all. They are very elastic and they are relatively soft tissue.
      • First of all, of course the veins and arteries are elastic. You can see that as you stretch the whole penis, and the veins/arteries stretch with it. The contention is that they are not *as* stretchy as other components of the penis. Furthermore, they appear quite difficult to stretch beyond their desired length.
      • Could there be something protecting the veins and arteries along the top of the penis though? Maybe there are legitimate reasons because no other part of the body undergoes the same stress.
      Last edited by TheLion; 08-31-2013, 02:14 PM.
      Start(Winter 2010) NBPEL=6.75, EG=5.5 (about a half inch fat pad)
      Current(12.23.12) BPEL=8, EG=6
      Goal BPEL=9, EG=7

Comment

Working...
      X