Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Good routine?

Hello,

I'm not entirely new to PE but I'm definitely not a veteran. I haven't really been seeing much results but its most likely cause of how long I take breaks in between workouts. I was wondering if the following routine sounds good for solid gains.
    Morning: 3 min warmup
    10 min jelq
    15 min bath mate
    10 min jelq warm down

Midday: Rest

Night: warmup
    2 hours extender

It would be two days on and one day off for rest days. Since muscles grow on rest days, I figured the same could be said about my penis.

Like I said before I haven't seen any gains yet. Any opinions on changing my routine or what has worked for anyone else.

And maybe how long before I'll see gains.

Hey Miloju!

Welcome to the Gym.

Though you have already been doing some PE be sure to https://www.pegym.com/forums/beginne...cess-here.html

If by "breaks" you mean the time between morning and night workouts I do not believe it really matters. However, if you are referring to days off, two days a week should be about right. It would be helpful if you could advise how long you have been doing PE and how many days a week.

I would recommend adding 15 minutes of stretching and adding an hour or more to your extending routine, assuming you have been extending for at least a month already.

I was fairly aggressive when I started PE and it was at least six months before I noticed any meaningful gains, but each guy reacts differently to PE.
    Valued Member of 11+ years at the PEGym

12/'09 (start) NBP EL - 4.5, EG - 4.4
    12/11 NBPEL - 5.1, MSEG - 5
    01/13 NBPEL - 5.35, MSEG - 5.1
    01/14 NBPEL - 5.35, MSEG - 5.25
    01/16 NBPEL - 5.4, MSEG - 5.5
    Fat Pad = 1+/-

Real cars have two seats. Everything else is a bus.

Comment

Working...
    X