jp90 & edge/ballooning??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• jp90 & edge/ballooning??

K so I'm on my second week of the routine with a 1 day on and 1 day off schedule. I feel good. Anyways I was thinking on my days OFF I could Edge "once a week" and Balloon "once a week" on the off days of course before bed to speed up recovery when I sleep. What y'all think?? Or maybe just ballooning, though it seems very uncomfortable but it seems like those rewards are worth it.

You'll likely get even better results if you edge immediately after your enlargement session. That way, you can take advantage of having pre-stretched the tissues of the penis. Edging can also help your recovery as well.

You should leave your rest days for just that- rest. Regular sexual activity is fine, but you should not be doing any form of structured training on that day.
    Want One FREE Month of Coaching? PM or email me for details- or CLICK HERE

The MeCoach Male Enhancement Coaching Service- For All of Your Male Enhancement Needs

25 years of experience in male enhancement now compiled into a 192 page instantly downloadable ebook -CLAIM YOURS HERE NOW for $7 (instead of $37)

Comment

Working...
    X