Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Almost Hlaf an Inch Length Gain for Quitting Smoking

http://www.livescience.com/39046-7-wild-facts-about-the-penis.html

It says 0.4". Some other fun facts, but if there wasn't enough reason to quit smoking, add increasing your dick size. Doesn't mention girth, but logically that would increase as well.

That is caused by higher EQ and it doesn't work the same for everyone. Many regular smokers have 100 EQ. So they won't benefit there from quitting smoking. Smoking just causes turtling due to blood circulation slowing down.

Comment

Smoking cigarettes is the stupidest thing I ever did. Im only 20 and only smoked for about a year but finally quit 3 years ago cold turkey and never looked back. Now I hate the smell I hate everything about it. Theres no benefits at all from smoking in any department. I was hanging out with a pretty hot girl for the first time the other day and she pulled out a cigarette which is like 1 of the biggest turnoffs ever to me. She was really hot and cool personality but I got completely turned off by the smoking and shes probly wondering why I didn't call or text her the next day

Comment

I think even if a smoker already has 100% EL, quitting smoking will help with gains, when I had a break in smoking (read unsuccessful attempt to quit) I had more erections during the day and my penis was plumper overall.. so even if you don't gain anything from quitting smoking.. you might gain easier from PE.

and as usual: your mileage may vary...

Edited:
        Last edited by s55; 08-29-2013, 01:51 PM.
        Start BPEL- 6, MEG 4.8, BPFSL - 6.5 ---- Feb 1st 2012
        1 Year BPEL - 7.5, MEG 5.5, BPFSL 8.25
        2 Years BPEL 7.75, MEG 5.5 BPFSL 8.5
        My Blog

Comment

Working...
        X