Off days

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Off days

How many days do you take off a week from PE? I heard that gains will be faster if you make time to recover. What has worked best for you? How many days are too many and how many is not enough?

When I did manual stretching and jelqs, I did 5 days on 2 days off because it worked well with my work schedule. This worked well for me as the fifth day I was really feeling the effects of PE.

Hanging is another story. I just got done with a 4 week straight hanging session. No rest works best for me when I hang. Everyone is going to be different and it is your mission to find out what works for you. Remember be safe and don't rush this. Good luck
    12-5-11 --- 7-4-14
    6.1.2.3.4.5.6.7.8.9 7.1.2.3
    4.7.8.9 5.1.2.3.4.5.6.7

Beginner's Guide-What to Expect
    The League Of PE Legends
    2014 Make Your Dick Bigger Challenge!!!

Comment

Is up to you how you do the days off but please do them. Most guys do 5 days on, two days off and others do 3 days on, 2 days off. Just figure out what works for you. My husband also takes a full week off after every 90 days. Good Luck!
      ​Mrs. L4M
      BDSM Safe, Sane & Consensual
      Hubby's Routine

BPEL 6.5 +1.5 ~>8.0 02/2013
      MEG. 4.7 +1.3 ~>6.0 03/2013

Comment

The best way to determine your days off is by watching your PI's and gains together. PE is a trial and error kinda thing and what works for me won't necessarily work for you. I did it 5 on 2 off for the longest time but now after changing my routine I feel that 2 on 2 off has been working better. One thing that I will recommend is taking an extended break after doing PE for an extended time. It's great to relax your mind and body for a bit and just reset.
        Bondage.
        Some people call it domestic violence.
        We call it foreplay.
        Got cuffs? GAME ON!

My routine and gains.

Comment

Working...
        X