Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pumping and head size questions

A couple questions i am not really sure about

first off , what is in the head of the penis and can it really increase in size due to pe,,,,, i do get it quite expanded from ulis but can you really gain permanently in the glans

as for pumping i feel all gains are just temp gains cause you are really only expanding the area just under the skin with fluid and it is not permanent,,,,, you are doing nothing to the smooth muscle or tunica,,,,,,, please correct me if i am wrong

i have never pumped but just thinking about it and it just seems like a gimmick to me, it makes zero sense at all due to what these devices do which is expanding just under the skin
    Last edited by oddball; 08-25-2013, 02:57 PM.
    start date Aug 2012

BPEL 7
    MEG 4 3/4
    BEG 5 3/4

Present

BPEL 7 3/8
    MEG 5 1/2
    BEG 6 1/4

Originally posted by oddball View Post
    A couple questions i am not really sure about

first off , what is in the head of the penis and can it really increase in size due to pe,,,,, i do get it quite expanded from ulis but can you really gain permanently in the glans

as for pumping i feel all gains are just temp gains cause you are really only expanding the area just under the skin with fluid and it is not permanent,,,,, you are doing nothing to the smooth muscle or tunica,,,,,,, please correct me if i am wrong

i have never pumped but just thinking about it and it just seems like a gimmick to me, it makes zero sense at all due to what these devices do which is expanding just under the skin
    All manual exercises for me and my head has almost doubled in size...but you are right that you need to target deep tissue.
    Started: 7 x 5
    Current: 8 inches x 6.25 inches (whole shaft)
    Goal 8.5 x 6.5

Pics. https://www.pegym.com/forums/members...8-56-46-1.html

Comment

DennyA. What is or what was your routine for girth and glans if i may ask
      start date Aug 2012

BPEL 7
      MEG 4 3/4
      BEG 5 3/4

Present

BPEL 7 3/8
      MEG 5 1/2
      BEG 6 1/4

Comment

Pumping has sound science behind it, I assure you. It is a method that requires a relatively low pressure over a period of time and great care, as excess pressure can easily cause injury. This article from the gym does a great job explaining the how, please read it and it should cover your concerns.
        Pumping: Techniques and Routines
        Starting (20 JUL 2012)
        BPFSL: 7.5"
        BPEL: 6.75"
        EG: 4.75"
        Current (8/3/17)
        BPFSL: 8.7"
        BPEL: 8.1"
        MEG: 5.5"
        BEG: 5.5"

Short Term Goal:
        8.25 BPEL
        5.75 MEG

Comment

I just read it and it provides nothing at all to convince me otherwise,,,,,, i still say you are just increasing fluid under the skin,,,,in no way does it do anything with smooth muscle or tunica,,,, these are the 2 items that constitute growth,,,,, sorry but just no other explanation,,,,,, i also love the one where it says to do other manual exercises to help with growth,,,,,
          start date Aug 2012

BPEL 7
          MEG 4 3/4
          BEG 5 3/4

Present

BPEL 7 3/8
          MEG 5 1/2
          BEG 6 1/4

Comment

I just read it and it provides nothing at all to convince me otherwise,,,,,, i still say you are just increasing fluid under the skin,,,,in no way does it do anything with smooth muscle or tunica,,,, these are the 2 items that constitute growth,,,,, sorry but just no other explanation,,,,,, i also love the one where it says to do other manual exercises to help with growth,,,,,
            You are wrong, I gained in both length and girth from a mainly pumping routine, as said above it is good to use low pressure for longer sets. too much pressure draws in lymph fluids under the skin. Lower pressure draws in blood and expands the tunica. Too much lymph drawn in will displace the blood and not allow for proper expansion. It is true that manual along with pumping will produce better results, but they will each produce results on their own.
            Going an inch and 1/2 deeper than before

Comment

Hmm,,, i am wrong,,, hmm. You are one of a very few then, cause i have read many many that have not

I would love to hear honest reports of other success stories on pumping alone
              Last edited by oddball; 08-25-2013, 05:20 PM.
              start date Aug 2012

BPEL 7
              MEG 4 3/4
              BEG 5 3/4

Present

BPEL 7 3/8
              MEG 5 1/2
              BEG 6 1/4

Comment

Also you say that at low pressure that you are increasing blood flow,,,,, you have a link of this theory,, i would love to read up on this
                start date Aug 2012

BPEL 7
                MEG 4 3/4
                BEG 5 3/4

Present

BPEL 7 3/8
                MEG 5 1/2
                BEG 6 1/4

Comment

I found some info now that i will review ,,, google is my friend
                  start date Aug 2012

BPEL 7
                  MEG 4 3/4
                  BEG 5 3/4

Present

BPEL 7 3/8
                  MEG 5 1/2
                  BEG 6 1/4

Comment

You can make your on theory man. Think about it. The suctions sucks in more blood to your penis. To much suction is sucking not only blood but other fluids that are not needed. Low pressure would give a constant, steady flow of blood without anything else.
                    Get Smart

Comment

Hmm,,, i am wrong,,, hmm. You are one of a very few then, cause i have read many many that have not

I would love to hear honest reports of other success stories on pumping alone
                      oddball, I'd say that 80% of my routine is pumping. It works but you gotta be consistent and smart. Adding other exercises in there does "assist" the pumping. Think about it this way. If it weren't for gravity,,,we would all be alot taller, well pumping is kinda in the same department.....do it long enough and you'll get lasting results just like the force of gravity on our heads everyday. :-)
                      Dick Whammy at your Cervix!

Yes, I've had my heart broken, but STILL got my dick. No one will ever take it away from me!

Comment

Clamping and pumping then is the same i guess,,,,i clamp now and never have any problems with large fluid retention,,just don!t see why peeps just don!t clamp instead,,,, penis pumps are cumbersome if wanting to hide it away from family
                        start date Aug 2012

BPEL 7
                        MEG 4 3/4
                        BEG 5 3/4

Present

BPEL 7 3/8
                        MEG 5 1/2
                        BEG 6 1/4

Comment

Dick;I know you clamp too ,,, have you got better results from pumping over clamping if so i may have to try it out then also i really don't want to get a water based pump,, would rather get a air based,,, which one is better and which brand should i look at,,,,,it nice to hear some positive results cause i have read so many negative ones,,,,, but i should really just try it out for myself and then will know if its for me or not
                          Last edited by oddball; 08-25-2013, 06:01 PM.
                          start date Aug 2012

BPEL 7
                          MEG 4 3/4
                          BEG 5 3/4

Present

BPEL 7 3/8
                          MEG 5 1/2
                          BEG 6 1/4

Comment

DennyA. What is or what was your routine for girth and glans if i may ask
                            I think maybe what helped with my Glan size increase is lots of erect jelq squeeze/holds that concentrate in the glans...a lot of times I pulse squeeze as well...sorry man, I am really bad at describing because I mix it up so much...I don't have a "routine" just tension over time and a lot of it...
                            Started: 7 x 5
                            Current: 8 inches x 6.25 inches (whole shaft)
                            Goal 8.5 x 6.5

Pics. https://www.pegym.com/forums/members...8-56-46-1.html

Comment

Working...
                            X