Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Suggestions Wanted!! What would you guys do?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Suggestions Wanted!! What would you guys do?

So I have been hanging for since April 24th,2013. I have been slowly gaining in length. I have went from 7BPEL to 7.5BPEL.

Since then I have disregarded girth entirely throughout this time and I wanted to know if it would be okay to clamp 1 day a week? I want to get to 8BPEL, but I also don't want to wait that long with having no girth exercises done. What would you guys do if you where in my shoes?

P.S I posted this in the device forum and had no luck with reply, that's why I posted it here.

I would get to 8 before working on girth.

In the meantime read everything that you can on girth so that you know the approach that you are going to take when you get there.

My goal is 8.5 and so far I have gained no noticeable girth.

I am waiting until I get there because GIRTH GAINS CAN SLOW or even stop LENGTH GAINS.

Good luck buddy!

Comment

I focused on girth and saw pretty good gains in length as well. Everyone is different, how your penis responds to PE is unique to you. A lot of things people have in common but at the end of the day you have to figure out what works best for you. If you want to focus on length, go for it, but the two goals certainly are not exclusive.
      Starting (20 JUL 2012)
      BPFSL: 7.5"
      BPEL: 6.75"
      EG: 4.75"
      Current (8/3/17)
      BPFSL: 8.7"
      BPEL: 8.1"
      MEG: 5.5"
      BEG: 5.5"

Short Term Goal:
      8.25 BPEL
      5.75 MEG

Comment

If it were me, I would want to go for length gains first. I want more length, I would take girth too but more length. In the past, I have done some PE and girth seemed to come more easily to me (but I had few gains either way) so I would love more length.

Comment

I prefer working on both girth and length, they seem to benefit each-other in my case. Length work loosens it up and girth work fills it up.

Clamping is intense and you should try manual ulis before moving on to clamping. Take it slow, conditioning for length doesn't condition you for girth.
          BPEL: 6.7-8.57" NBPEL: 6.3-8.25"
          MEG: 5.9-6.5" HeadEG: 5.4-6.25" BEG: 6.25-7"
          CI:1.5 -2.5
          Flaccid: 5"x4.75" -> 6.25"x5.375" for +63% volume
          275ml-435ml in 3 years, 6 months(active 2 years) for +58% volume
          6.7x5.9 - 8.57x6.5 or bigger than 9/10x49/50 - 2999/3000x1666/1667

Comment

I go back and forth between the two as I believe they compliment one another. Stick with the gains and then when they slow, switch. Good luck
            12-5-11 --- 7-4-14
            6.1.2.3.4.5.6.7.8.9 7.1.2.3
            4.7.8.9 5.1.2.3.4.5.6.7

Beginner's Guide-What to Expect
            The League Of PE Legends
            2014 Make Your Dick Bigger Challenge!!!

Comment

Working...
            X