Nice Problem to Have

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nice Problem to Have

It's been a while since I've posted here. Been diligently PEing, just not posting.

Anyway lately my wife has been "complaining" about my PE. There are a few positions she's not as comfortable with anymore because as she says "You're too big." Thanks honey! But when I ask her if I should stop my routine she says "NO. I'll get used to it."

My BPEL right now us 6 1/8 and EG 5 3/4". Not epic by any stretch of the imagination but I started the year at BPEL 5 3/4" and EG at 5 1/2".

So I'm happy. As the title says, it's a nice problem to have.

So you got a complaining wife? So who doesn't! ( I can't wait for the shit I'm gonna take because of this post but it's worth it. For you it's a nice complaint isn't it!)
    The world's still a toy if you just stay a boy!

Comment

Congrats on the gains Bunnly.
      I'm sure there are many people wishing they had your problem, LOL!
      She is right, your wife will get used to it. We went through the same thing after a sudden increase in girth. It was a little disconcerting at first but she did get used to it and all is right with the world now.
      Bondage.
      Some people call it domestic violence.
      We call it foreplay.
      Got cuffs? GAME ON!

My routine and gains.

Comment

Yes I had this issue though she never adjusted fully and I went into maintain rather than continueing. She still says she would like a little less girth.

Comment

Congrats on the gains!
          Just hanging around as usual

Comment

My wife complains.
            Get Smart

Comment

Congrats!
              2011 2012 2013 2014

Comment

Congrats. I have noticed with gaining that we can still do most positions, but the way I bang has had to change. I would bang like a jack hammer before. Now I don't have to try so hard and have had to adjust so I don't hurt her. It takes a lot of communication between the two of you when you are growing. She needs to let you know when it doesn't feel good so you can adapt. We all want bigger dicks, but we also don't want to hurt our partners. Congrats and good luck!
                12-5-11 --- 7-4-14
                6.1.2.3.4.5.6.7.8.9 7.1.2.3
                4.7.8.9 5.1.2.3.4.5.6.7

Beginner's Guide-What to Expect
                The League Of PE Legends
                2014 Make Your Dick Bigger Challenge!!!

Comment

I bet she doesn't complain when you're balls deep inside her. Just don't get too "cocky".
                  BPEL: 6.7-8.57" NBPEL: 6.3-8.25"
                  MEG: 5.9-6.5" HeadEG: 5.4-6.25" BEG: 6.25-7"
                  CI:1.5 -2.5
                  Flaccid: 5"x4.75" -> 6.25"x5.375" for +63% volume
                  275ml-435ml in 3 years, 6 months(active 2 years) for +58% volume
                  6.7x5.9 - 8.57x6.5 or bigger than 9/10x49/50 - 2999/3000x1666/1667

Comment

Hah! Thanks for the comments guys.

Originally posted by GoingForGold View Post
                    I bet she doesn't complain when you're balls deep inside her. Just don't get too "cocky".

Comment

Congratulations !

I recommend investing in Astro Glide stock like I have.

New York Stock Exchange [NYSE] SYMBOL "LUBE" !
                      “The world will not be destroyed by those who do evil, but by those who watch them without doing anything” Albert Einstein

Comment

Originally posted by Pegasus View Post
                        Yes I had this issue though she never adjusted fully and I went into maintain rather than continueing. She still says she would like a little less girth.
                        aint that a kick in the nuts

Comment

Nice gains, she will tell you when to quit. Wont matter but she will still tell ya. Best of luck with the gains.
                          Going an inch and 1/2 deeper than before

Comment

Working...
                          X