Am I measuring wrong, my penis is bigger than what I measure

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Am I measuring wrong, my penis is bigger than what I measure

I think that I measure my penis like more people on the site. I get myself as hard as I possibly can, usually when I wake up in the morning. I measure by putting the ruler a long side of my penis and press down as much as I can. My bpel is about 7.5 inches. However I masturbated today and I decided to use both of my hands to do it. Then I saw that I was able to hold my cock with both hands and still have half an inch that isn't covered by my hands. I measured the with of my hands and they are both 4 inches. By doing the math my penis is 8.5 inches long. I do have a fat pad, I don't know how big it is, you can judge for yourself in my photos. I knew there would be an error in my measurements because of my fat pad, but I figured it would be a small discrepancy. However, an inch isn't a small discrepancy. One inch is a significant difference in length. Am I measuring Wrong? Is my penis 7.5" or 8.5"? Has anyone else faced this same problem? Is the major discrepancy really because of my fat pad?

Any help or advice would be much appreciated.

Thank You.
    Starting 08/26/2012
    EL: 7 inches
    EG: 5.5 inches

Current March 2013
    EL: 7.25 inches
    EG: 6 inches

Goal
    EL: 8 inches
    EG: 6.5 inches

Ultimate Goal
    EL:10 inches
    EG: 7 inches

You're measuring wrong.

The edge of the ruler is pressed against the pubic bone directly above the penis. The edge of the ruler runs down the center-line of the penis and you read the measurement at the tip of your glans.

Your hands are not calibrated measuring instruments. Therefore, not a reliable way to measure.

Comment

Oh okay. I'll have to re-measure then, thank you.
      I know that my hands aren't a proper measuring tool, but it just through me off when I noticed it. The one inch difference just through me off.
      Starting 08/26/2012
      EL: 7 inches
      EG: 5.5 inches

Current March 2013
      EL: 7.25 inches
      EG: 6 inches

Goal
      EL: 8 inches
      EG: 6.5 inches

Ultimate Goal
      EL:10 inches
      EG: 7 inches