Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Traction wrapping overnight a good idea??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Traction wrapping overnight a good idea??

Hey,

I have been using an SG extender for a couple weeks now and gained... .1 in length!! haha.. well I decided to start traction wrapping after my sessions. I am planning on using sports bandages to keep my dick elongated throughout the night with it. I will not tighten it to the point that blood cant get through, so I think this will be a good idea. What are your thoughts??

Yea, Ive been thinking a lot about PEing while I sleep, but then, it makes more sense to not, and just use the sleepy time to recover and help reduce rest days

Comment

Your asleep and there's no guarantee that blood is getting into the only penis that you have.

My short answer: HELL NO.

Comment

How would you wrap a flaccid or nearly flaccid shaft and then not cut off circulation during the night when it gets rock hard during your sleep?
        FL 6.0"/MFG 5.75", BPEL 7.00"/MEG 6.5"

The Ultimate Jelq (The UJ)
        The Ultimate V (The UV)
        Testicle Jelq (The TJ)
        Heated Bundled LAS
        Ultimate Warmup Exercise

Comment

Originally posted by Danster579 View Post
          Your asleep and there's no guarantee that blood is getting into the only penis that you have.

My short answer: HELL NO.
          Agreed! If you were to cut off circulation in your sleep for enough time, you could cause "tissue death" (gangrene).
          Want One FREE Month of Coaching? PM or email me for details- or CLICK HERE

The MeCoach Male Enhancement Coaching Service- For All of Your Male Enhancement Needs

25 years of experience in male enhancement now compiled into a 192 page instantly downloadable ebook -CLAIM YOURS HERE NOW for $7 (instead of $37)

Comment

It is silly to do anything overnight because the body uses this time to heal the body. The nite time erection are healthy and needed.
            PE is a lot like sex. First you have to find your technique, rotate your routine, and then plan on it taking a while. Then you will find satisfaction.

Comment

human growth hormone. the recovery/regeneration process of the body while it rests. cell reproduction. etc. Agreed ^^^

Comment

ok fine. got it you guys are right. anyways it is too uncomfortable I tried last night.

Comment

Working...
                X