• Show
Clear All

• new here yes it works

hi
    new here married and pumping
    yes it works
    wife is smiling so am i
    wife likes the new thickness
    for me i have been pumping for about 7 months started with a sleeve of 1.75 and now am using a sleeve of 2.5in in daimeter
    wonder if some have had the same response from the wife or girlfriend yes straight here
    we married men take pride in pleasing our partners too
    i know having a bigger cock make us all feel more manly
    a205205a

sorry forgot wife said that having a thicker cock more exciting i have had both thinner and thicker \a205205a

Comment

Hey a205205a!

Welcome to the Gym. I have been pumping for over three years and have increased my perminant girth by about 3/4 inches. After a long pumping session after which I slip on a tight constriction band, I add another 1/2 inch in girth. However, my wife has yet to mention that she is feeling any improvement. She does, however, seem to be more interested in sex than she was prior to the improvement.

Though you have been pumping for seven months, I still recommend you https://www.pegym.com/forums/beginne...cess-here.html

I have found that manual exercises compliment a good pumping routine. You may also find some good pumping tips in the Pumping Forum as well as the Pumpers Group (Click on Groups button in the Top banner).

Feel free to ask questions and make comments regarding your personal experience which you feel may be helpful to other pumpers.
      Valued Member of 11+ years at the PEGym

12/'09 (start) NBP EL - 4.5, EG - 4.4
      12/11 NBPEL - 5.1, MSEG - 5
      01/13 NBPEL - 5.35, MSEG - 5.1
      01/14 NBPEL - 5.35, MSEG - 5.25
      01/16 NBPEL - 5.4, MSEG - 5.5
      Fat Pad = 1+/-

Real cars have two seats. Everything else is a bus.

Comment

Working...
      X