Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Length Gains Tips and Observations

Hey.
    At the moment I'm discouraged and disappointed that my gains are slowing, even with having added in these supposedly "amazing" supplement pills. I
    What have I tried and done for my gains so far...?

Right now I have these supplement pills from VigRX-Plus... theres so much hype on their website about how by the 3rd month and 4th month in you'll have these astonishing gains and raging hard-ons...
    At 30 years old, I don't think these pills did anything for me. I do some PE weekly, and some physical activity weekly (weights, cardio), perhaps mayyybe the pills sped up my gains marginally...
    I also tried Magna-Rx supplement pills when I first started PE altogether and at that time I saw my first few months showing me an extra 1/8" every two weeks. Was the most exciting time when I was first starting and saw this PE stuff works.

I now have probably over 12 months combined effort. Almost ALL my gains, (started around 6 1/8" BPEL, now at 8 1/16" BPEL) have all been from jelqing, and manual stretching.. usally 3-5X a week... and over the last couple months the stretches have increased in intensity...
    but my gains are slowwwwwww.
    manual stretches do work. look at my numbers.

Now I want 9"BPEL. Thought about adding hanging but once university starts again in a few weeks I don't intend on being able to hang more than say an hour a day, maybe 3-5X a week.

Are you a hard gainer and what have you done to keep gains coming?
    Started: 6.125" BPEL, ~5.5" MEG

July/13 8.125" BPEL, 5.9" MEG

Oct/13 8.250" BPEL, 6.125" MEG

I'm on my third stint of PE. Each of the 1st two stints were about 3-4 dedicated months of PE ~4x/wk.

GOAL 9.00"+ BPEL, 6.5" MEG, 1.5" LOWER ballsack hang.

You have gained almost 2 inches in almost 2 years and you are frustrated!? It is to be expected after those gains that diminishing returns are going to take effect at some point. Stay off the pills IMO most of them are over hyped BS. You have hit a plateau and now it is time to tweak your routine a bit. It happens to everyone at some point. Keep up the hard work and you will get there
    12-5-11 --- 7-4-14
    6.1.2.3.4.5.6.7.8.9 7.1.2.3
    4.7.8.9 5.1.2.3.4.5.6.7

Beginner's Guide-What to Expect
    The League Of PE Legends
    2014 Make Your Dick Bigger Challenge!!!

Comment

Ok except I have been tweaking my manual routine usually every couple weeks. A couple months ago I added in Internal Stretches.... then over the weeks added half minutes or minutes... so went from oh 6min... to 7, then 8... then 10, then tried 20... back to 10min...
      I would say the intensity of the inner stretch is probably the best pulling techniques.
      you say maybe swap in some min of another exercise?

I'm on my third stint of PE. Each of the 1st two stints were about 3-4 dedicated months of PE ~4x/wk.

Comment

LOL There are some lucky guys in this forum...You are really blessed to gain that much, go have fun with the 8" bro, but keep PEing, doing your usual routine to solidify your gains, and if you are still as lucky, you will be gaining on the way, your gains slow down overtime, for most it slow down after 0.5 to 1" but you gained 2" inches with just 3-5 days in a year? Keep going with your routine but enjoy the results of your effort too...Don't stress bro, you got +2", another one will be here soon enough.

Comment

Personally if I am going to switch exercises or change a routine, I give it a couple months to see if it works. I know if it works by keeping a log and looking back at when I got the best gains and how I got them. I see patterns and plateaus along the way.

You have had simply brilliant gains so it is going to be difficult to continue to grow at the quick rate you want to. My advice is to pick the exercises that you fell personally have helped you the most. Then look at the time frame you need to spend on each one. Only you know how many minutes you need to spend on each. Put that routine in place and stick with it for 2-3 months. Most people don't gain 2 inches so know that you are in an elite group. Most of them give up before that time. You haven't. Look at the positive and focus on the future. Good luck
          12-5-11 --- 7-4-14
          6.1.2.3.4.5.6.7.8.9 7.1.2.3
          4.7.8.9 5.1.2.3.4.5.6.7

Beginner's Guide-What to Expect
          The League Of PE Legends
          2014 Make Your Dick Bigger Challenge!!!

Comment

Hanging is not as intense as manual stretches, at least not for beginners...With manuals you apply much more intensity for shorter time. In hanging you start off with less than 5 pounds and work your way up..YOu might lose some of those gains on the way.

Comment

fuck. grrr. LOL i love you guys.
              Maybe adding in a vasodilator supplement that u can buy at the health stores might help. Hmmm. I will keep committed and focus on the stretches I think were most effective. I would say the one leg up (ie in a shower) and pulling back through ur legs was one other more intense one. My interest in hanging is to supplement my current regimen not replace manual stretching. It I actually haven't gained any length in probably 3-4 weeks now. HMMMMMMMMMM.
              Modification needed.

Comment

Hey, congrats on your gains!
                I am curious to know...
                During those 3-5x per week, how many minutes/hours did you do your stretches and jelqs?
                start: aug 1 2013
                bpel: 6.9..7.1..7.2..8.5
                Nbpel: 6..6.2..6.4..8
                Mseg: 5..5..6.5
                Flaccid: 4..4.

his mother was a mudder..

Comment

Thanks. Ahh usually... well when I first started I was doing total workouts in the shower and in like 10min. Literally 3-4minutes of which would be just stretching techniques. Even when I first started I was more interested in counting my minutes of stretching time. The rest I did fill in (in those early days) with just say 5-10min of jelqing.
                  These days I do PE in my bedroom and sometimes use a warm rice sock for warmups but these days I still really only focus on the amount of minutes of stretching plus of course progressively going to more intense techniques as the weeks and months go on. I think this week I will do 10min of stretching per session. I don't focus too much on jelq time per se anymore. Some stretching techniques though of course you can only hold for say half a minute or minute at a time and then I'll do jelqs and "twirls" and "leg slaps" to recirculate... then stretch another 1 min... alternate with recirculating...
                  including warm-up and warm down and jelqs and stretches it can be say 20min total. The odd rare times I've spent an hour for one session... alternating all sorts of exercises. Just pure obsession and love for my own dick i guess. haha.
                  For me, minutes stretching add up to length. I would say jelqing helps with EQ and girth. Not really length.

Comment

Thanks Patrick,
                    Yeah I think I know how you feel. Sometimes I feel like I want to just do some things out of obsession and end up spending up to an hour...haha
                    When you stretch, do you hold for a whole minute and repeat several times?
                    Also what would you say your jelq EQ is?
                    How long ago did you feel like your gains slowed and/or stopped?
                    I hope you continue gaining and reach your goal. It would be great to know what kind of adjustments you make to help with your gaining if you find some...

Comment

Also.....
                      From my experience,
                      I say those pills can go either way. I used to take some called Sinrex and they would give me super erections, and I'd have sex and ejaculate probably at least 3 times everyday for months. My libido skyrocketed and I could last so long, it was actually like I had to work to bust. I would try so hard I felt scared I might burst a blood vessel in my head.. I study things hard so I checked out the ingredients and I believe they all check out. I've also tried ones from health food stores and I think one called GetNaturallyHugeFast or something. Personally I preferred the Sinrex over everything else I tried except for trying so hard to ejaculate. I do not believe in any way these pills, which are basically chemicals and/or herbs, can make the penis grow but they can definitely improve the overall erection quality and penis health, which is good for PE. This was probably 2 years ago that I used these. Nowadays I go to my local Chinese herb spot, health food store, or order online certain herbs that I found to work well for what I desire. I found that ginkgo and hawthorn work real well for erections, and ginseng works real well for lasting longer (though after doing all these kegels, I believe all I have to do is reverse kegel until the feeling goes away). It's amazing how strong the pc muscle can get. I was reverse kegeling last night during sex while thrusting hard and fast during the time I felt I had to ejaculate and was able to thrust through it no problem a few times. Awesome!!! Thanks PE gym!!! Sometimes I take things like horny goat weed or maca or stuff like that to spice it up for myself (like increase sensation or larger ejaculate volumes).
                      Overall I think the principle is what counts. The pills are made from certain herbs. The herbs are tried and tested to affect the body in certain ways. I go buy the herbs cheap locally and tea them or something, and I get what I want without expensive pills.

Comment

lately iv been doing MOSTLY... um bundled stretches and INNER stretches the most. I am pulling with a good deal of arm muscle but eventually around 45sec, or maybe 60sec my dick shrinks a bit... my dick falls out of my grip... sometimes i can just regrip and hold again for another min but max stretch time on one repetition is typically right about 60 seconds. Generally then i HAVE to recirculate. So I end up recirculating probably every minute or two.
                        I notice my gains basically stopped about 3 weeks ago. But I'm going to modify right now and give 'er again.
                        I guess to answer your question about my jelq EQ, i generallly just jelq to recirculate so in that moment my erect % is like... 10%-25% maybe.
                        Then again if you want to prep yourself for a regimen of girth work I would jelq at a much higher erect percentage... thats how you grow with jelqs and squeezes and clamping right...
                        higher pressures than normal from within the chambers.

Comment

Hmm. I've just recently started dabbling with reverse kegelling away the urge to ejaculate... i read about it here on this site before but its like flexing your lowest abs kinda and repeatedly doing that till the feelings goes away or just once and hold? lol
                          this is interesting. theres an article here somewhere about taking the amino acid LECITHIN to have like 9 or 10 explosive contractions during orgasm as opposed to maybe only say 3. Why wouldnt i wanna have a more awesome orgasm.. lol
                          this stuff all intrigues me.

Comment

Yeah I tried the Lecithin.
                            It didn't seem to work for me. Maybe it's an individual thing. As for the kegeling. I usually don't practice reverse kegels, but do regular ones during my routine, and lately I've experimented with doing reverse ones when I feel the urge to ejaculate and I noticed I feel like my PC muscle has gotten much stronger from the regular kegels so I'm able to push through it. Although, literally just like 10 minutes ago, I had a hard time with the reverse kegel in missionary position ( maybe due to everything I'm try to do all at once, ie.. Kissing, thrusting, touching, holding myself up, etc..).
                            When doing the reverse kegel, I guess I would explain it like you could either try to kegel and then go the other way with the feeling or push as though you are trying to pee. I don't think it's much effective if you do it more than once but rather have a long strong hold. It's amazing. I didn't know I even had the strength to do it, but I guess all the kegels payed off. I probably keep a strong hold for about 30-45 seconds. I believe in the near future I should be able to increase that time by at least double.

Yes I find it very intriguing as well.
                            I tried some other herbs not too long ago for orgasm pleasure and I'd say there are definitely much better things than lecithin.
                            Then again maybe it's by the individual. Maca is good, also horny goat weed, and I think ashwaganda and dong quai worked wonders for my volume. And if the volume is bigger so should the orgasm feel. Haha I've tried so many combinations. It's amazing what these things can do. I like the idea of getting a whole bunch every now and then just to make a night of sex the time of my life...haha..

Comment

hahahahahahaha. fuck yahhhhhh! haha.
                              i love it.
                              u been enjoying herbs of life my man haha.
                              Hm i might try that maca and horny goat weed. Maybe all those. lol.
                              Should i buy a whats it calld, bib hardcore? haha.
                              i dont know much about it cept maybe its for larger girths which is fine.
                              ahhh fuck.
                              i love stuffing chicks with a bigger dick. hehehe

Comment

Working...
                              X