Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Question about spending long periods of time in water on off days?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Question about spending long periods of time in water on off days?

Ok so my off days land on the weekend, I surf on the weekend and when ur in the cold water for basically the whole day your unit stays somewhat small(atleast mine does) Well the past 2 weeks ive spent basically spent my whole 2 days of off surfing and im wondering if that's bad for rest/healing days since its healing while small? Its crazy ive stopped doing so many things to accommodate my PE, Drinking cut that out completely, I don't go to the gym on my rest days cause I don't want blood to be taking from my dick to go to my muscles, etc.

I don't know how being turtled because of temperature will affect your gains. I'm willing to bet, however, that it would have a much greater effect than going to the gym on rest days.

I actually think that going to the gym would be a benefit, not a detractor. You secrete hormones, increase blood flow from cardio will circulate oxygen-rich (cell healing) blood throughout your body, and you sleep better at night (when the body is reconstructing and recuperating).

You should focus on removing harmful activities; smoking, drinking, drugs, poor diet, sedentary activities, to enhance your PE. I don't think you should stop beneficial activities.

Comment

I don't think it's insurmountable, but it does play a role. Makes sense to me that, an engorged and stretched penis gets bigger, than a cold, shrunken, restricted penis gets smaller.

I ski a lot in the winter, and at the end of the day, my dick is tiny. Takes a lot of time in the hot tub to warm it back up.

Comment

Originally posted by namsokiek View Post
        I don't know how being turtled because of temperature will affect your gains. I'm willing to bet, however, that it would have a much greater effect than going to the gym on rest days.

I actually think that going to the gym would be a benefit, not a detractor. You secrete hormones, increase blood flow from cardio will circulate oxygen-rich (cell healing) blood throughout your body, and you sleep better at night (when the body is reconstructing and recuperating).

You should focus on removing harmful activities; smoking, drinking, drugs, poor diet, sedentary activities, to enhance your PE. I don't think you should stop beneficial activities.
        I agree 100%, from my post it sounds like im unhealthy but when I said I cut out drinking I ment I wont even drink a glass of wine anymore which all I ever did lol. I don't smoke and Im extremely active and don't eat any fast food or anythings that's bad for me and all I drink is water and coconut water so im really healthy. But my dick doesn't turtle but its not full like it would be if I was sitting at home

Comment

I think its definetly messing me up. My dicks been small all day and I just went to do my warm up and the whole warm up it stayed small which never happens so I think it healing in a small state hindered my growth and I'm not happy. I can't stop surfing so should I maybe start doing 2 on 1 off or what do you guys think?

Comment

I'm not implying that you're not healthy, I'm just saying I don't think you have to trade-off between healthy activity and PE. I think the one compliments the other.

There may be some kind of impact by staying in cool water over the weekend, but I don't know if anyone can say that it is significant enough to severely slow your progress.

Comment

Originally posted by Florida636 View Post
              I think its definetly messing me up. My dicks been small all day and I just went to do my warm up and the whole warm up it stayed small which never happens so I think it healing in a small state hindered my growth and I'm not happy. I can't stop surfing so should I maybe start doing 2 on 1 off or what do you guys think?
              I don't think you can arrive at an accurate conclusion from this instance. Perhaps after 30 week-ends, but not one.

Are you warming with a heating pad?

I personally use a silicone ring at my base, which slightly restricts blood flow out of the penis, and wrap it with a heating pad. I kegel some blood into my unit and heat for 10-15 min. Plump, hot, and ready for work.

Comment

Originally posted by Florida636 View Post
                Start 2 on 1 off? What are you doing now?

Comment

Try using stealth innerwear when surfing. Prevent turtling. Do a search here in PEgym and google. I've ordered one but it hasen't arrived yet.
                  I keep six honest serving men (they taught me all i knew); Theirs names are What and Why and When And How And Where and Who. - Rudyard Kipling

Comment

I'm not implying that you're not healthy, I'm just saying I don't think you have to trade-off between healthy activity and PE. I think the one compliments the other.

There may be some kind of impact by staying in cool water over the weekend, but I don't know if anyone can say that it is significant enough to severely slow your progress.
                    Ya I hear ya, ya im not as worried about the gym as I am being in the water all day. It might not slow my progress but when I look down and see a little dick its really discouraging considering since ive started PE my flaccid hang has been pretty big all the time.
                    I don't think you can arrive at an accurate conclusion from this instance. Perhaps after 30 week-ends, but not one.

Are you warming with a heating pad?

I personally use a silicone ring at my base, which slightly restricts blood flow out of the penis, and wrap it with a heating pad. I kegel some blood into my unit and heat for 10-15 min. Plump, hot, and ready for work.
                    I stand in front of my sink in bathroom with a beach towel and resoak every 15 sec with very warm water to were its steaming when I wrap my unit but not burning or anything and I do that for 10-15 minutes. Usualy after about 5 min I start rubbing it around to loosen up the tissue and it usually either gets hard or gets to the perfect jelqing erection level. That didn't happen at all last night no matter what I did or what thoughts I put through my head lol. I did try kegels as well while warming up. Everything when back to normal after stretches and helicopters but it was just strange that it didn't want to grow while warming up.

Originally posted by Pegasus View Post
                    Start 2 on 1 off? What are you doing now?
                    5 on 2 off

Originally posted by PanBird View Post
                    Try using stealth innerwear when surfing. Prevent turtling. Do a search here in PEgym and google. I've ordered one but it hasen't arrived yet.
                    I looked it up briefly because I was at work but im going to do more research now. Looks legit from the pics and 2 pages ive read so far.

Comment

Absilicone google it, get one & wear it while surfing & while resting @ home
                      BPSFL -=8.25"=-
                      FG -=6.25"=-

Comment

Working...
                      X