Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Has anyone experimented with manual sterethcing for 5+ min in one direction routine?

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Has anyone experimented with manual sterethcing for 5+ min in one direction routine?

    I am thinking about trying out a routine which involves stretching in each direction for 5 minutes each.

    Straight out 5 min
    Out left 5 min
    Out right 5 min
    Straight down 5 min
    Straight up 5 min

    Of course, I am not able to hold a grip for 5 minutes, I will just switch hands really quick, trying to keep some tension every time. I can manage to do 1 min each hand before I quickly change.

    What are you guys thoughts on this? Too much? It's a bit similar to hanging. One direction many minutes at a time, only using your hand generates more force than 5-10 kgs. All depends on how hard you pull of course.

    Would love to hear some input on this before I try it out.
    BPEL: 5.92 6.0 6.1 6.2 6.3 6.4 6.5 6.6 6.7 6.8 6.9 7.0 7.1 7.2 7.3 7.4 7.5
    MEG: 4.72 5.0 5.05 5.1 5.15 5.2 5.25 5.3 5.35 5.4 5.45 5.5
    BEG: ? 5.5 5.6 5.7 5.8 5.9 6.0
    Status: Active

  • #2
    Many trainees accomplish this type of multiangular training using a weight hanger instead of manual stretches. While not impossible, keeping up a good grip with tension for the amount of time you're advocating may not be easy.
    Want One FREE Month of Coaching? PM or email me for details- or CLICK HERE

    The MeCoach Male Enhancement Coaching Service- For All of Your Male Enhancement Needs

    25 years of experience in male enhancement now compiled into a 192 page instantly downloadable ebook -CLAIM YOURS HERE NOW for $7 (instead of $37)

    Comment


    • #3
      Originally posted by Big Al View Post
      Many trainees accomplish this type of multiangular training using a weight hanger instead of manual stretches. While not impossible, keeping up a good grip with tension for the amount of time you're advocating may not be easy.
      I have tried hanging and did not fancy it and I won't begin again until I can't squeeze ANY more gains from manual PE

      I have already tried a 5 minute stretch 2 days in a row now in one direction and it went fine.

      I'm still thinking about trying this, but wanted to hear more from you guys.
      BPEL: 5.92 6.0 6.1 6.2 6.3 6.4 6.5 6.6 6.7 6.8 6.9 7.0 7.1 7.2 7.3 7.4 7.5
      MEG: 4.72 5.0 5.05 5.1 5.15 5.2 5.25 5.3 5.35 5.4 5.45 5.5
      BEG: ? 5.5 5.6 5.7 5.8 5.9 6.0
      Status: Active

      Comment


      • #4
        Maybe it's an age thing, but I'd be seriously concerned about the health of my shoulders with such a regimen. It sounds brutal, and I wouldn't go anywhere near it unless I was also on a rotator cuff workout program.

        Make sure to post your progress, though - sounds interesting.
        -- If it ain't rock hard, then it ain't worth doing

        Comment


        • #5
          Try using something to leverage your stretch. Someone awhile back gave a report of sitting down and using the toilet seat edge to lock their hand against and then used their body weight for the stretch. I tried it just to investigate the merits of their findings and it worked remarkably well. If you can focus your strength to the hold and not the stretch itself then you should find a five minute stretch pretty easy. Get creative, maybe a counter edge or a table, something to lock against so you aren't just trying to pull with your arm for five minutes. Leverage.
          Start 12MAR'13

          "Be nice to your penis, you should encourage it to grow, not force it to"
          "Gains occur while balancing the fine line between undertraining and overtraining"
          "Undertraining slows the gains, overtraining stops them"

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by turtler View Post
            Maybe it's an age thing, but I'd be seriously concerned about the health of my shoulders with such a regimen. It sounds brutal, and I wouldn't go anywhere near it unless I was also on a rotator cuff workout program.

            Make sure to post your progress, though - sounds interesting.
            I'm a pretty fit and strong guy, won't be any problems. I even train my rotator cuffs weekly.




            Originally posted by TehDBare View Post
            Try using something to leverage your stretch. Someone awhile back gave a report of sitting down and using the toilet seat edge to lock their hand against and then used their body weight for the stretch. I tried it just to investigate the merits of their findings and it worked remarkably well. If you can focus your strength to the hold and not the stretch itself then you should find a five minute stretch pretty easy. Get creative, maybe a counter edge or a table, something to lock against so you aren't just trying to pull with your arm for five minutes. Leverage.
            I use my thighs and hips to lock my stretch, so it's similar to what you described. It's just that sitting on the toilet for 30 minutes would bore me to death. Doing it in front of my computer, I have stuff to watch while the minutes pass by.
            BPEL: 5.92 6.0 6.1 6.2 6.3 6.4 6.5 6.6 6.7 6.8 6.9 7.0 7.1 7.2 7.3 7.4 7.5
            MEG: 4.72 5.0 5.05 5.1 5.15 5.2 5.25 5.3 5.35 5.4 5.45 5.5
            BEG: ? 5.5 5.6 5.7 5.8 5.9 6.0
            Status: Active

            Comment


            • #7
              This is what I usually do for the downward stretch. If I'm stretching with my left hand, I lift up my right leg and push on top of my hand with the heal of my foot. This way, I can apply as much pressure as I want, and I don't get tired.

              Comment


              • #8
                In terms of total time spent stretching in each direction, I come close to the 4 minute mark. I do the normal multi-directional stretches while kegeling and my routine involves 30 second multi-directional bundled stretches as well. I put in double time when I bundle, meaning that for each direction, I do a clockwise spin and a counter-clockwise spin.

                It's been working for me. I haven't been able to steadily PE as of late (a series of week-long vacations that are finally coming to an end) but for the two to three weeks I was able to maintain this routine, I steadily climbed to 8.25" from 8.1". If I continue it, which I plan to, I should hit 8.5" in two to three months.

                Parsed: I'm close to 5 minutes in each direction, but those 5 minutes are broken up into different stretches.
                Starting: 4/2/2013
                BPEL: 7.5"
                MEG: 5.25"
                BEG: 6"
                BPFSL: 8.1"

                Current:
                BPEL: 8.25"
                MEG: 5.5" (-.25")
                BEG: 6" (-.25")
                BPFSL: 8.75"
                NBPEL: 7.75"

                My Log

                Comment


                • #9
                  I understand that you don't want to use devices like hangers,
                  A simple silicone sleeve or cup type ADS or the LG can be used as a stretching aid. Just put it on as normal and instead of weight use your hands - you'll get a much better grip and you can attach handles, rope etc. to them to gain leverage you otherwise wouldn't be able to
                  2011 2012 2013 2014

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    I have never used silicone sleeve, don't know what to look for. Hit me up with a link if you want.

                    Will probably try this without any, don't have the patient to wait for a order.
                    BPEL: 5.92 6.0 6.1 6.2 6.3 6.4 6.5 6.6 6.7 6.8 6.9 7.0 7.1 7.2 7.3 7.4 7.5
                    MEG: 4.72 5.0 5.05 5.1 5.15 5.2 5.25 5.3 5.35 5.4 5.45 5.5
                    BEG: ? 5.5 5.6 5.7 5.8 5.9 6.0
                    Status: Active

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Originally posted by frisson View Post
                      In terms of total time spent stretching in each direction, I come close to the 4 minute mark. I do the normal multi-directional stretches while kegeling and my routine involves 30 second multi-directional bundled stretches as well. I put in double time when I bundle, meaning that for each direction, I do a clockwise spin and a counter-clockwise spin.

                      It's been working for me. I haven't been able to steadily PE as of late (a series of week-long vacations that are finally coming to an end) but for the two to three weeks I was able to maintain this routine, I steadily climbed to 8.25" from 8.1". If I continue it, which I plan to, I should hit 8.5" in two to three months.

                      Parsed: I'm close to 5 minutes in each direction, but those 5 minutes are broken up into different stretches.
                      So there is success to it... Your earlier gains, are they from something similar?




                      Originally posted by donjelqer76 View Post
                      I understand that you don't want to use devices like hangers,
                      A simple silicone sleeve or cup type ADS or the LG can be used as a stretching aid. Just put it on as normal and instead of weight use your hands - you'll get a much better grip and you can attach handles, rope etc. to them to gain leverage you otherwise wouldn't be able to
                      I have never used silicone sleeve, don't know what to look for. Hit me up with a link if you want.

                      Will probably try this without any, don't have the patient to wait for an order.
                      BPEL: 5.92 6.0 6.1 6.2 6.3 6.4 6.5 6.6 6.7 6.8 6.9 7.0 7.1 7.2 7.3 7.4 7.5
                      MEG: 4.72 5.0 5.05 5.1 5.15 5.2 5.25 5.3 5.35 5.4 5.45 5.5
                      BEG: ? 5.5 5.6 5.7 5.8 5.9 6.0
                      Status: Active

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Do a google search for Absilicone

                        They off all kinds of silicone products that can be used as stretching aids
                        2011 2012 2013 2014

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Originally posted by donjelqer76 View Post
                          Do a google search for Absilicone

                          They off all kinds of silicone products that can be used as stretching aids
                          Is this the kind you are talking about?

                          ComfortFit Silicone Sleeves (3 Pack) - AB Silicone Enhancement

                          I can't imagine how that would make the stretching any better
                          BPEL: 5.92 6.0 6.1 6.2 6.3 6.4 6.5 6.6 6.7 6.8 6.9 7.0 7.1 7.2 7.3 7.4 7.5
                          MEG: 4.72 5.0 5.05 5.1 5.15 5.2 5.25 5.3 5.35 5.4 5.45 5.5
                          BEG: ? 5.5 5.6 5.7 5.8 5.9 6.0
                          Status: Active

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            look more at their ADS - they are cheap and can help you get a better grip.
                            Of course, you may just do fine with your hands so it's definitely worth starting there first
                            2011 2012 2013 2014

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              This one then: Penis Enlargement ADS (All Day Stretcher) - AB Silicone Enhancement Not really cheap to be honest. I have never used anything like this ,so I have no idea how it works.

                              Yes, I'll see how it goes with using my hands only
                              BPEL: 5.92 6.0 6.1 6.2 6.3 6.4 6.5 6.6 6.7 6.8 6.9 7.0 7.1 7.2 7.3 7.4 7.5
                              MEG: 4.72 5.0 5.05 5.1 5.15 5.2 5.25 5.3 5.35 5.4 5.45 5.5
                              BEG: ? 5.5 5.6 5.7 5.8 5.9 6.0
                              Status: Active

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X