Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Need some honest advice, I am totally hopeless.

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Need some honest advice, I am totally hopeless.

    As some of you may already know, I have a history of 2 years of PE'ing.

    Here is what I did:

    - Some jelqing for 3 months, 15 minutes every day (not very dedicated)
    - After those 3 months I bought a hanger and got very, very dedicated. I hung for a year and 3 months.
    - After that I extended for 6 months.

    I had no gains from all this. None at all. Now, I DON'T want to discuss hanging. I am 100% certain that I did everything I could for hanging, and it simply didn't work. Period. I hung 27 pounds for 6 sets a day at the end, and still I made no gains. I know hanging is considered to be the best method to gain, which is why I bought a hanger is the first place. Still, it didn't work for me.

    The reason why I start this thread, is because I am getting obsessed with PE. The fact that I fail at PE, is affecting my life extremely much. I am feeling like a huge failure in life and I am even suicidal. I am telling you guys this because I really need an honest answer to this question (and because I am feeling extremely bad).

    This is the question: You guys know that I tried hanging, which is considered the best form of PE, for more than a year. It gave me no gains. The same goes for extending, though for a shorter time. If these two forms of PE failed for me, is there any way at all that manual PE can help? Or is it hopeless? I really need an honest answer. I am prepared to be extremely dedicated one more time, but I also know that I can't take another disappointment, I really don't want to fail again. If you guys think that manual PE won't work if hanging and extending failed, I really want to hear it. I really want to achieve my goal of a bigger penis, but I also can't take another disappointment.

  • #2
    Other than going through JP90's again, idk what to suggest. Have you trying some varied forms of manual stretching? (A/V/Bundled etc etc). Just give everything a go and hope for some results :/
    Also this might be worth checking out to understand why you're not gaining. (you may have already seen it)
    https://www.pegym.com/forums/pe-theo...explained.html

    Best of luck buddy.
    6 inch club, check
    7 inch club, check
    8 inch club,

    Shout out to the BB Misc - We're all gonna make it.

    Comment


    • #3
      Do you really think JP90 would be a good idea with my experience? I mean, I hung very advanced weights and used heavy duty routines, I don't think a beginner routine will help me..

      Comment


      • #4
        Originally posted by derocker View Post
        The reason why I start this thread, is because I am getting obsessed with PE.
        I need an honest answer. I am prepared to be extremely dedicated one more time, but I also know that I can't take another disappointment, I really don't want to fail again.
        One of the downsides of doing PE is that one starts to think an awful lot about one's package. You spend all this time yanking and looking at it, maybe even JAI stretching every time you go to the john, so it becomes sort of a constant thing.

        From what you're writing in your OP - if you can't take another failure, then for the love of god don't do it. Take a break from the whole thing, like say 3 months, and do other stuff like go to the movies, concerts, eat at restaurants. Get your head straight. Then consider whether you want to take another crack at it. A deconditioning break is probably good for you any way.

        Just some free advice, man. Take it for what it's worth.
        -- If it ain't rock hard, then it ain't worth doing

        Comment


        • #5
          sometimes you gotta take a step back to make two steps forward
          6 inch club, check
          7 inch club, check
          8 inch club,

          Shout out to the BB Misc - We're all gonna make it.

          Comment


          • #6
            That's what I'm trying to do now. I am taking a one-month break.

            Comment


            • #7
              I still recommend three. It's not like you have to protect any gains. The main point is to just get your mind off of your dick for a while and break the obsession. You probably shouldn't be reading this site during the lay-off, either.
              -- If it ain't rock hard, then it ain't worth doing

              Comment


              • #8
                I just know that I can't do that. I would count every day tilll I can start again...

                Comment


                • #9
                  derocker, we know each other from pm's a plenty in the past. I wish you all the best, and perhaps after a break, a re-exam of what ought to happen next.
                  Regards,
                  Dangler
                  Valued Member of 11 years at the PEGym
                  Looks are deceiving, mirrors don't lie.

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by derocker View Post
                    I just know that I can't do that. I would count every day tilll I can start again...
                    I'm not a doctor or shrink or anything like that, but I'm pretty sure that this kind of addiction can be broken. It's no worse than giving up cigarettes, and people do that all the time. Of course, you do what you gotta do, but seems to me that you're getting nothing but frustration from PE atm.

                    You've given it a good run, you've done your best. Now reward yourself by doing something else entirely for a while. I know it's not the advice you want to hear, but it's what you asked for: honest.
                    Last edited by turtler; 08-16-2013, 02:51 PM.
                    -- If it ain't rock hard, then it ain't worth doing

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      If you're legitimately suicidal, you may have some psychiatric condition. That, or you could simply have a lighter view on the concept of death.

                      Everyone's right about you needing to let all this not get to your head, and if it's already too late for that and truly bothersome to you, you could try CBT. Cognitive behavioral therapy is for reprogramming your harmful thoughts and habits with ones that are good for you. It's pretty well know for treating mild forms of anxiety symptoms (eg. avoiding places because you know you'll be embarrassed even though nothing has happened yet)

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Originally posted by derocker View Post
                        As some of you may already know, I have a history of 2 years of PE'ing.

                        Here is what I did:

                        - Some jelqing for 3 months, 15 minutes every day (not very dedicated)
                        - After those 3 months I bought a hanger and got very, very dedicated. I hung for a year and 3 months.
                        - After that I extended for 6 months.

                        I had no gains from all this. None at all. Now, I DON'T want to discuss hanging. I am 100% certain that I did everything I could for hanging, and it simply didn't work. Period. I hung 27 pounds for 6 sets a day at the end, and still I made no gains. I know hanging is considered to be the best method to gain, which is why I bought a hanger is the first place. Still, it didn't work for me.

                        The reason why I start this thread, is because I am getting obsessed with PE. The fact that I fail at PE, is affecting my life extremely much. I am feeling like a huge failure in life and I am even suicidal. I am telling you guys this because I really need an honest answer to this question (and because I am feeling extremely bad).

                        This is the question: You guys know that I tried hanging, which is considered the best form of PE, for more than a year. It gave me no gains. The same goes for extending, though for a shorter time. If these two forms of PE failed for me, is there any way at all that manual PE can help? Or is it hopeless? I really need an honest answer. I am prepared to be extremely dedicated one more time, but I also know that I can't take another disappointment, I really don't want to fail again. If you guys think that manual PE won't work if hanging and extending failed, I really want to hear it. I really want to achieve my goal of a bigger penis, but I also can't take another disappointment.
                        Manual PE isn't a waste. That's all I've ever done for the past 9 years and I've done well.
                        It's a tough job being good looking and hung :-)

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Take 3 month or more break. See if you become deconditioned again or not. Get a hanger such as LG that you can wear for as long as you want without taking off for at least an hour and give pumping a try. Pumping gains may not be permanent but it will still make you feel better...
                          Bro I know what you are feeling. I've been at PE for about nine months on and off, and I haven't seen a bit of gains...so apart from all this success stories and simple traction logic there is nothing supporting PE is real...

                          What angle did you hang at? I'm assuming your LOT is 6? Give OTS a try. But first take a break..

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Once you've taken a break, try a girth routine? Start light and only slowly build it up no matter how easy you might think it is. Even if you don't want girth- all of your efforts so far have been for length, getting even 0.1" extra girth will remove those irrational thoughts of failure.

                            Everyone can give you the PE advice. What I'm seeing is 'It makes me feel like a failure, I'm suicidal'. This is a completely irrational fear of failure, although such thoughts are pretty common. When you think stuff like that just focus on all the good things in your life- all of the aspects where your penis has absolutely nothing to do with anything, all your happy memories. Because thinking you're a failure because PE hasn't worked so far is irrational- you need to question the logic behind those thoughts. Stop and say hey, is it really a failure? I mean come on its just a penis, I can be healthy, work out the rest of my body, study and read to get smarter, talk to people and be social and I can have a great successful life without any PE.

                            That's roughly RET- rational emotive therapy. Its what some psychologists or counsellors would make you do if you went to see one. Which I have to advise if you're feeling suicidal. I have websites and numbers you could call free of charge, or could direct you to organisations you could do see who can help. Because you say one more disappointment is one more you can't handle, and that tells me maybe your focus on PE is covering up for something else you're not happy with in your life, and there are people you can see who can help. You're feeling bad and they can make you feel better, and who doesn't want to feel better.
                            I'm back!

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              I agree with everyone saying you need a break but why not give girth a try? I may have overlooked it but I don't remember you mentioning anything about doing said exercises.

                              I feel personally, and I could be very wrong, that girth is easier to gain. This makes sense on a physiological level as the job of the penis is to expand (and piss). All you are doing is trapping more blood to expand your ability to expand. Ligaments, in regards to gaining length, seem to me to be a little more of an uncertainty and your ligaments appear very strong.

                              To each their own but you need a break anyways. Have fun in life as it is too short to be hung up stuff such as PE. Look at this as a fun hobby and not life or death. Good luck with your endeavors.

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X