Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Workout was interrupted, with good results?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Workout was interrupted, with good results?

So last night, I get through the warm-up and stretches, and move on to jelqing. Literally 4 minutes (four) into it I am interrupted with a minor emergency that requires my immediate attention. Workout is halted, and I am not able to finish out my 18 minutes.

Weird thing is, I had decent hang in the evening, and crazy wood all night. I woke up this morning, pole vaulted out of bed , and thought, "Really, just 4 minutes?" And this was after a two day break. What's that all about? Anybody have any insight regarding this?
    Going an inch and 1/2 deeper than before

I think this is worth experimenting with in the future. It may have been coincidence, or it may have been that your body has it's best reaction to short duration of exercises. I do know that there have been many that have gained with the "less is more" approach

Keep us update on what you find out
    2011 2012 2013 2014

Comment

Thanks Don, will do. I thought my workout was shot, but I was pleasantly surprised. I will be adjusting my times this week (or weeks) and see what happens with my PI's. From the beginning, I started at 10 minutes, so I've never experimented with less.

Comment

OK, a quick update on this. After keeping with it for a routine week, I'm honestly not sure how I feel about it.

On one hand, using the longer routine has given me results, though fluctuating EQ and M.W./N.W. patterns. Maybe toeing that thin line of under/over training.

On the other hand, this shorter routine has amazing P.I. results. One night I was woken up by the N.W...four times! That's never happened. Another night, as I was falling asleep, there it went, for no reason what so ever. Felt like it stayed there all night. But I wonder if this is just good reactions to under training, and is not intense enough to encourage gains.

Hmmmm...

Comment

Working...
        X