No announcement yet.

Not your typical "Masturbation/gains" thread. have a question and need input

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This is completely a side note to this topic, sorry. But just for your 3 hour marathon ballooning sessions- be careful you don't desensitize your penis by gripping too hard or going too mad with your hand/arm. Regularly doing this can cause DE- delayed ejaculation, which can make it very hard to ejaculate without going at yourself ridiculously. Try to use a light grip and if you feel yourself going numb then stop. I realise this will be hard in your situation, however even just cutting a week out now and then will help reduce the possibility of DE.
    I'm back!

Comment

Originally posted by Jakebfs View Post
      This is completely a side note to this topic, sorry. But just for your 3 hour marathon ballooning sessions- be careful you don't desensitize your penis by gripping too hard or going too mad with your hand/arm. Regularly doing this can cause DE- delayed ejaculation, which can make it very hard to ejaculate without going at yourself ridiculously. Try to use a light grip and if you feel yourself going numb then stop. I realise this will be hard in your situation, however even just cutting a week out now and then will help reduce the possibility of DE.
      Yea, I did go all out after an hour or 2, when my arms were basically on a runners high and I just really wanted to get off already. but then I read all this stuff about how ejaculating isnt as good as holding it, for when youre trying to gain, so I stopped trying to ejaculate when I masturbated. THEN I read that thing about how people who NEVER masturbate at all might be gaining the most, so I stopped masturbating entirely too and started this thread to find out if I still can

Comment

Working...
      X