Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Needed Advice

Hey Fellas,

For the past 2 months I have been hanging and I have been doing really well. I just started 10lbs for BTC yesterday and I can feel the pull. My PIs have been pretty good and I plan on continuing it every day for 4 sets. I may get a real accounting job soon and will have less time to dedicate to PE. Im not sure how crazy the hours will be but its possible I will be VERY committed to the job. Like 8am-10pm possibly. On top of work and exercising I want to be sure of what I should do about PE. I want to keep making gains and certainly cementing the gains I have made so my progress wont go to shit. I will continue to eat healthy and try and get atleast 1 hang set a day. I plan on doing the full 4 and make the sacrifice unless I absolutely can not . Any suggestions? I want the gains to keep coming and to not lose anything. It is really important to me to not lose my gains.

Appreciate it,
    PapaF
    2013 ---4/1-- 5/1----6/1----9/1
    NBPEL 6.25--- 6.5"----6.5"------6.65"
    BPEL--- 6.65" ----7"------7"-------7.15
    EG ----4.5' -----4.5"----4.5"------

bump

Comment

Well, to be honest, you kind of answered your own question.

Cementing takes time, and to cement your gains you may have to keep up your PE regimen. You will have to decide for yourself how important that is to you. If it is really important, you will probably find time to PE, and if it isn't, then you'll end up taking a break (which is fine to, as deconditioning can help you gain better down the line, at the risk of losing a bit of your gains temporarily). The thing to remember is that your career and your future matter far more than PE does. If PE interferes with your performance at work, you may have to make the choice to drop the amount you are PEing or take a break from it.

I'd say do what you can, and don't regret what you don't do. You can always come back to PE, but life waits for no one.
      "If you want a log you need to keep a log." - Tinkerbell
      "I wish I was average height with average hand size." - thenewdude

Comment

I agree 100% with CJ

If your only goal is to keep your gains though, I would think a hanging set every day along with some jelqing should pretty much keep the gains around and probably even cement them in to place in the long term
        2011 2012 2013 2014

Comment

Originally posted by donjelqer76 View Post
          I agree 100% with CJ

If your only goal is to keep your gains though, I would think a hanging set every day along with some jelqing should pretty much keep the gains around and probably even cement them in to place in the long term
          Awesome, I appreciate the help guys. This is just hypothetical, I will do my best to keep at it. Once I cement my gains, Will I need to reduce my weight to start hanging again or increase it due to healing (once i come back to it after a year for example.)

Comment

Working...
          X