List of ?'s

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• List of ?'s

• Being uncircumcised is there anything different I need to do for the JP90's program?

• I was considering purchasing the bathmate is it too soon for it? I am still new to this.

• should I be incorporating edging/ballooning with the routine?

• also what about doing kegels and or Reverse kegels or probably both? should I doing them on the days I perform PE?

• Also after PE'ing may I masturbate? or is that a no no? I plan On doing the JP program for 2days on 1day off.

• is turtling normal?
    • should I PE after a gym workout or before? (the strain from workouts causes it to turtle but the blood flow is better, I was thinking every morning before classes

• Can one lose gains or diminish gains from either over training or under training(if such a thing)

• Also when my GF visits should I stray from the exercises those days since we get our chaka chaka on couple times a day? I don't want to overtrain/overload the pc muscles.

here are my stats:

BPEL- 6.25 or NBPEL is just at 6 inches
    EG- 4.25
    FL-3.5
    FG-4.00

Also depending on the bodyfat % I know the gains can seem a bit bigger regarding the NBP measurments due to the fat. I have a 7.3 BF% did the underwater tank test. I plan on bringing it lower.

Now the flaccid states really do fluctuate on days i workout or play basketball I think due to the bloodflow. It seems bigger and fuller after workouts n ball compared to during which tends to turtle up.

• What are realistic goals?
    Last edited by Heshalgro; 08-13-2013, 03:50 PM.

Bump anybody?

Comment

Originally posted by glnva View Post
      • Being uncircumcised is there anything different I need to do for the JP90's program?
      • I am cut so I can't answer this sorry.

• I was considering purchasing the bathmate is it too soon for it? I am still new to this
      • Finish the JP90 program before you do any advanced exercises.

• should I be incorporating edging/ballooning with the routine?
      • You can edge while on the JP90 program. I would pick specific days that you want to edge. You don't want to over do it

• also what about doing kegels and or Reverse kegels or probably both? should I doing them on the days I perform PE?
      • Again, pick days that you will perform these exercises. You don't want to do too much. Switch off between this and edging.

• Also after PE'ing may I masturbate? or is that a no no? I plan On doing the JP program for 2days on 1day off.
      • Masterbate away. I tend to avoid it after my workout because I want a plump hang afterwards. I usually would have sex before PE

• is turtling normal?
      • Yes, it means you worked you unit well. Some people use wrapping or ADS to prevent it from occuring often
      • should I PE after a gym workout or before? (the strain from workouts causes it to turtle but the blood flow is better, I was thinking every morning before classes
      • It doesn't matter if you train before or after. I PE after just because my blood is flowing well through my body.

• Can one lose gains or diminish gains from either over training or under training(if such a think
      • Both. You can overtrain. The JP90 is an advanced beginner routine. It was all I needed. I threw in edging/kegels every once and a while. I didn't do them everyday. If you don't train enough then you wont manipulate the tissues and cells. Consistency is key

• Also when my GF visits should I stray from the exercises those days since we get our chaka chaka on couple times a day? I don't want to overtrain/overload the pc muscle
      • Bang away. This shouldn't have an effect. Just make sure you continue the program when she leaves

here are my stats:

BPEL- 6.25 or NBPEL is just at 6 inches
      EG- 4.25
      FL-3.5
      FG-4.00

Also depending on the bodyfat % I know the gains can seem a bit bigger regarding the NBP measurments due to the fat. I have a 7.3 BF% did the underwater tank test. I plan on bringing it lower.

Now the flaccid states really do fluctuate on days i workout or play basketball I think due to the bloodflow. It seems bigger and fuller after workouts n ball compared to during which tends to turtle up.

• What are realistic goals?
      Your goal during this time should be to condition your unit and expect increased EQ. A plus is an increase in size which many member do get. Be consistent and safe. Good luck!
      12-5-11 --- 7-4-14
      6.1.2.3.4.5.6.7.8.9 7.1.2.3
      4.7.8.9 5.1.2.3.4.5.6.7

Beginner's Guide-What to Expect
      The League Of PE Legends
      2014 Make Your Dick Bigger Challenge!!!

Comment

Thanks my man! I see your results in your signature, nuts!!! I'm going to start tomorrow morning. I think ill stay away from the edging and kegels for now. Ill just stick with the routine. I won't be masturbating since the gf will be visiting every two weeks. I know recovery is crucial.

Do you have any suggestions besides the jp90 routine that will help?

Comment

Honestly I would start there. I gained .6 in 5 months with this routine alone. It definitely got my unit ready for more advanced exercises. During the end of this 5 month period I would kegel on my drive home. It is a 20 minute drive so it was perfect. I wouldn't do it everyday because I could feel my pc muscle getting worked. The most important part of PE is consistency. Pick a plan and still with it. Good luck!
          12-5-11 --- 7-4-14
          6.1.2.3.4.5.6.7.8.9 7.1.2.3
          4.7.8.9 5.1.2.3.4.5.6.7

Beginner's Guide-What to Expect
          The League Of PE Legends
          2014 Make Your Dick Bigger Challenge!!!

Comment

Working...
          X