Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Will stretching alone increase length and degrease girth ?

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Will stretching alone increase length and degrease girth ?

    How ya going everyone
    I'm new here and just trying to get my head around what exercises will do what. forgive me if this is a stupid question but if someone was to do only stretching exercises like the basic stretch for example and no other girth exercises . would you maintain the the same girth and only gain length or would you gain length and loose girth.
    START
    🚩 1/09/2013 5.9 X5.75
    🚩 1/10/2013 6.5 X 5.75
    🚩 11/6/2017 6.5 X 6.0
    🚩 25/6/2017 6.7 X 6.0
    🚩 9/7/2017 7.0 X 6.0
    🚩🚩 GOAL 7.5x6🚩🚩
    🏁🏁Ultimate goal. 8x6

  • #2
    First of all,you'll never lose either girth or length.Unless you suffer from peyronies or something,but that's another story altogether.
    It is totally possible to gain just from stretching,but the issue with PE is that people respond differently to different exercises. Start on the JP90 routine,which incorporates the two basic exercises:jelqing and stretching.

    Comment


    • #3
      Originally posted by StickIt View Post
      How ya going everyone
      I'm new here and just trying to get my head around what exercises will do what. forgive me if this is a stupid question but if someone was to do only stretching exercises like the basic stretch for example and no other girth exercises . would you maintain the the same girth and only gain length or would you gain length and loose girth.
      If you want to focus strictly on Length, do Stretches and Low Erection Jelqs; Jelq around 40% Erection Level. Doing Stretches alone will give you poor EQ.

      You never slow down, you never grow old!

      Comment


      • #4
        yeah righto cheers fellas
        START
        🚩 1/09/2013 5.9 X5.75
        🚩 1/10/2013 6.5 X 5.75
        🚩 11/6/2017 6.5 X 6.0
        🚩 25/6/2017 6.7 X 6.0
        🚩 9/7/2017 7.0 X 6.0
        🚩🚩 GOAL 7.5x6🚩🚩
        🏁🏁Ultimate goal. 8x6

        Comment


        • #5
          stretching dedicatedly for 3 months straight more than 6 times JP90 routine each day didn't do nothing for me...I guess I wasn't adding jelqs in or PE is fake..

          Let's not look at the negative..If PE is real, I would say you must jelq after your stretching routine. I didn't jelq due to 1. being lazy, 2. reading that girth workout may hinder length gains but I was really wrong..

          Comment


          • #6
            That's interesting man, must be pretty disappointed but ive got faith that pe is real haha I've been doing it for about a week now and already getting bigger harder erections and my flaccid length has increased a lot so i am amazed already. my flaccid a week ago was like 2 maybe 3inches now its like an inch or 2 bigger even on a cold day witch i find unbelievable. so i'm already i am stoked with the results so far.
            I guess its turned me into a shower and not a grower
            START
            🚩 1/09/2013 5.9 X5.75
            🚩 1/10/2013 6.5 X 5.75
            🚩 11/6/2017 6.5 X 6.0
            🚩 25/6/2017 6.7 X 6.0
            🚩 9/7/2017 7.0 X 6.0
            🚩🚩 GOAL 7.5x6🚩🚩
            🏁🏁Ultimate goal. 8x6

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by Jay1983 View Post
              If you want to focus strictly on Length, do Stretches and Low Erection Jelqs; Jelq around 40% Erection Level. Doing Stretches alone will give you poor EQ.
              Ok so you were the one who suggested I need a length/stretching routine to gain length.
              So I have been only stretching for over a week now and my EQ has been crazy..so good that my morning wood has been waking me up and cant sleep in..hah so I guess its different for everyone..cause the whole reason I was concerned about stretching was losing my EQ, cause ive been seeing a girl who wants it all the time and I cant say "sorry but I cant get hard cause of PE"
              Im going to add some low erection jelqs and see how it goes as well.
              I feel longer btw haven't measured cause its only beeen a week
              "We are eternal, all this pain is an illusion"

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by Jay1983 View Post
                If you want to focus strictly on Length, do Stretches and Low Erection Jelqs; Jelq around 40% Erection Level. Doing Stretches alone will give you poor EQ.
                Ok so you were the one who suggested I need a length/stretching routine to gain length.
                So I have been only stretching for over a week now and my EQ has been crazy..so good that my morning wood has been waking me up and cant sleep in..hah so I guess its different for everyone..cause the whole reason I was concerned about stretching was losing my EQ, cause ive been seeing a girl who wants it all the time and I cant say "sorry but I cant get hard cause of PE"
                Im going to add some low erection jelqs and see how it goes as well.
                I feel longer btw haven't measured cause its only beeen a week
                "We are eternal, all this pain is an illusion"

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by StickIt View Post
                  That's interesting man, must be pretty disappointed but ive got faith that pe is real haha I've been doing it for about a week now and already getting bigger harder erections and my flaccid length has increased a lot so i am amazed already. my flaccid a week ago was like 2 maybe 3inches now its like an inch or 2 bigger even on a cold day witch i find unbelievable. so i'm already i am stoked with the results so far.
                  I guess its turned me into a shower and not a grower
                  Well then keep going at it bro. Some people get it to work easier than others.

                  Comment

                  Working...
                  X