WTF?! .4 inch gain in 2 days?!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WTF?! .4 inch gain in 2 days?!

Alright so from recently month of jelqing my dick is rock hard and stick up towards my belly button. I saw a new position online where you go in a missionary

position and lean backwards so your dick rubs and her gspot and it makes her go crazy. So I tried it on my girl the other day and afterwards my dick felt really

floppy and limp . The next day felt the same and couldn't get the rock hard boner i usually get . I wasn't afraid because , I could just jelq it back to rock hard in

1-2 pe sessions. So I do a session and afterwards I measured 8 BPEL! (same EG) and 7.6 nbpel WTF (My measurements before is 7.6 bpel/7.2 nbpel)

Its been 4 days since and still getting same measurements and my dick is rock hard again . I actually feel its longer than usual when I jerk off but the only thing

is the base of my dick feeling really skinny , probably my natural girth? Im pretty sure part of my dick stretched out for it to be this way.

What do you guys think?

Sounds like good news to me.
    Valued Member of 11 years at the PEGym
    Looks are deceiving, mirrors don't lie.

Comment

Originally posted by keven702 View Post
      I saw a new position online where you go in a missionary
      position and lean backwards so your dick rubs and her gspot and it makes her go crazy
      I do this alot very comfy for both of us to relax and enjoy the feeling plus leaver the clit open for touching, we both lay flat on the bed opposite each other with her legs over mine, congrats on the gains!

Comment

Might have given you a lig pop, leaning backwards cause the ligs to pop out a bit.
        Some people say after a certain type of lig pop your EQ suffers for a few days, but you come back bigger. I wouldn't expect it to happen again but the ruler doesn't lie.
        I'm back!

Comment

Originally posted by 2009vettez51 View Post
          I do this alot very comfy for both of us to relax and enjoy the feeling plus leaver the clit open for touching, we both lay flat on the bed opposite each other with her legs over mine, congrats on the gains!

Thanks man , I am worried about any injury to my cock , but gaining half and inch is great lol
          Last edited by bballer123; 08-13-2013, 09:31 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Jakebfs View Post
            Might have given you a lig pop, leaning backwards cause the ligs to pop out a bit.
            Some people say after a certain type of lig pop your EQ suffers for a few days, but you come back bigger. I wouldn't expect it to happen again but the ruler doesn't lie.

Thanks for the info , bro , you think there is any permanent damage? I just feel alittle numb around the base

Comment

If it is a lig pop then no there'll be nothing bad, it can range from a few days to maybe 2 weeks for it to feel like normal. Its fine to keep up normal PE, though keep things light, especially downward stretches.
              And I'd say keep things extra light, incase its not a lig pop and might be something else, you don't want to be doing hard PE when it could be an actual injury.
              That said, it has all the signs of a lig pop, though normally people feel it when it happens and it affects EQ pretty immediately.

Its nothing to be worried about, and hey you are a lucky one who managed to skip months of work haha :P

Don't worry if your errection angle has changed slightly or if there seems less elastic response when you press down on your erection.
              I'm back!

Comment

does it hurt?

Comment

Originally posted by 2009vettez51 View Post
                  does it hurt?
                  nope just feel like i have a limp dick

Comment

Working...
                  X