Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Randomness - Are you Bulging or Sloping?!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Randomness - Are you Bulging or Sloping?!

I work in a mostly male dominated industry, where the women amongst us have adopted an almost 'blunt' overly vocal perception of what they feel needs to be noticed in or said to us men...in sexual terms.

The 'bulge' is something all women find appealing, whether through curiousity or just plain subconscious eye candy. But here, at my job, women find it necessary to compare, speak on it outwardly and share these discoveries of interest with us as a group.

What's becoming apparent is that it's not the 'bulge', ...it's the 'slope' that draws attention.

From what they've discovered is that a man's package could always look big or bulky if he's wearing traditional undies. But that bulge could also be big balls, a compressed penis, or a few handfuls of toilet paper. However, a man in boxers can not hide or portray anything other than the 'proper hang'. The slope was termed by a female friend of mine that stated that I always look like I was 'pointing downwards at my right shoes without using my hands'. She called it sloping because there's no lying in it's presence...it's not bulging, it's showcasing.

Anyways, long story short....boxers, dude!!!!

Tip:
    Jockey shorts also have this effect, but in a much more linear fashion.

Quick analogy:
    "A fish in a small tank will adjust to it's environment. Buy a big bowl, providing more space and the fish will grow slightly more to accommodate it's surroundings".

SEPT 2012: BPEL - 7.25 x EG - 6.25
    FEB 2013: BPEL - 7.792 x EG - 6.375
    AUG 2013: BPEL - 8 x EG - 6.4
    AUG 2014: BPEL - 8.25 EG x 6.4
    GOAL: BPEL - 8.5 x EG 6.5

Originally posted by GoalOfNinePlus View Post
    I work in a mostly male dominated industry, where the women amongst us have adopted an almost 'blunt' overly vocal perception of what they feel needs to be noticed in or said to us men...in sexual terms.

The 'bulge' is something all women find appealing, whether through curiousity or just plain subconscious eye candy. But here, at my job, women find it necessary to compare, speak on it outwardly and share these discoveries of interest with us as a group.

What's becoming apparent is that it's not the 'bulge', ...it's the 'slope' that draws attention.

From what they've discovered is that a man's package could always look big or bulky if he's wearing traditional undies. But that bulge could also be big balls, a compressed penis, or a few handfuls of toilet paper. However, a man in boxers can not hide or portray anything other than the 'proper hang'. The slope was termed by a female friend of mine that stated that I always look like I was 'pointing downwards at my right shoes without using my hands'. She called it sloping because there's no lying in it's presence...it's not bulging, it's showcasing.

Anyways, long story short....boxers, dude!!!!

Tip:
    Jockey shorts also have this effect, but in a much more linear fashion.

Quick analogy:
    "A fish in a small tank will adjust to it's environment. Buy a big bowl, providing more space and the fish will grow slightly more to accommodate it's surroundings".
    Boxers are best but boxer briefs Weill work also.
    PE is a lot like sex. First you have to find your technique, rotate your routine, and then plan on it taking a while. Then you will find satisfaction.

Comment

My "slope" is too obvious in jeans if I don't hold it in. I really want to let it hang sometimes but at a certain point it gets obscene...
      Started: 7 x 5
      Current: 8 inches x 6.25 inches (whole shaft)
      Goal 8.5 x 6.5

Pics. https://www.pegym.com/forums/members...8-56-46-1.html

Comment

I'm poking. Guess that's the worst thing. That's what happens when you have pretty good sized balls, but a small flaccid because your a grower.
        BPEL: 5.92 6.0 6.1 6.2 6.3 6.4 6.5 6.6 6.7 6.8 6.9 7.0 7.1 7.2 7.3 7.4 7.5
        MEG: 4.72 5.0 5.05 5.1 5.15 5.2 5.25 5.3 5.35 5.4 5.45 5.5
        BEG: ? 5.5 5.6 5.7 5.8 5.9 6.0

Comment

Originally posted by EraStyle View Post
          I'm poking. Guess that's the worst thing. That's what happens when you have pretty good sized balls, but a small flaccid because your a grower.
          Better this way than the other in terms of bulge.
          Start(11.24.11) BPEL 6 7/8 EG 4 7/8
          Current stats

Comment

Originally posted by arkham View Post
            Better this way than the other in terms of bulge.
            I thought bulge where you could see the dick laying on either left or ride side was the hottest for women
            BPEL: 5.92 6.0 6.1 6.2 6.3 6.4 6.5 6.6 6.7 6.8 6.9 7.0 7.1 7.2 7.3 7.4 7.5
            MEG: 4.72 5.0 5.05 5.1 5.15 5.2 5.25 5.3 5.35 5.4 5.45 5.5
            BEG: ? 5.5 5.6 5.7 5.8 5.9 6.0

Comment

I where those tight boxers so my dick does slope but it is held against my legs and my jeans are just baggie enough to hide it. However, if I where basketball shorts my bulge/slope is very easily seen. Its hot in Texas right now so its been gym shorts damn near everyday. Sometimes I go commando. I be swingn and if I get the slightest hard on then... yeah. I act like I don't even know and it is SO funny. My girl sometimes fucks with me to get me hard in public.
              Get Smart

Comment

I like wearing trunks and boxer briefs, because I feel like my package is more controlled. With boxers I always found that it felt like I was wearing shorts, they got in the way. The underwear I wear now does have this area for the penis it doesn't make me bulge out more. Women do still notice the bulge, and I surprisingly get looks from cashier girls and some men. Now I've started going commando a lot more and you do see the slope more. My girl friends would always ask me if I had an erection, I would tell them no. Now when I don't wear underwear they see the slope, look down and smile at me.
                Starting 08/26/2012
                EL: 7 inches
                EG: 5.5 inches

Current March 2013
                EL: 7.25 inches
                EG: 6 inches

Goal
                EL: 8 inches
                EG: 6.5 inches

Ultimate Goal
                EL:10 inches
                EG: 7 inches

Comment

Originally posted by DennyA View Post
                  My "slope" is too obvious in jeans if I don't hold it in. I really want to let it hang sometimes but at a certain point it gets obscene...
                  Obscene...definitely the proper 'word'. It's like when I see girls with beautifully full asses wearing tight stretch pants in the mall. Damn near vulgar!, lol.

Comment

Commando...aw, damn! I've had some pretty interesting results with that. It's not just the 'looks' that come...but the stares that make me laugh out loud. Swinging is inevitable in baggier jeans, and I couldn't wear dress pants this way at all if I want to avoid complete gawking. What's funny is that having a 6+inch flaccid hang no only causes men and women to notice...but the erection they must imagine must be intense on the mind,lol. Glad to see that I'm not the only 'swinging dick'.

And yes, girlfriends will always try to bring the lil' guy out for more public exposure.
                    It's like they are sharing their 'trophy' to the world.

Comment

Working...
                    X