Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• need advice routine, hanging a lot but dont gain much

Hello,
    its been almost a year than i start PE. And I basically do only hang routine for all that time. But the problem is that i didn't gain much, maybe 0.3 " in lenght, despite spending 2 or 3h per day some months...
    I feel a little bit desesperate about PE , what advice could you give me, should i do jelqing exercise to change, despite everyone seems to say that hanging is the best way to gain lenght..
    Thank you
    (excuse my french!)

Can you give some more information on your hanging routine?
    What hanger are you using and how much weight?
    2011 2012 2013 2014

Comment

I have both malehanger and bibhanger, and mostly use the malehanger... i usually do 3 set of 20min 5day on 2 day off. Sometimes i do it twice a day.. I hang BTC and 20lbs max .
      (excuse my french!)

Comment

It sounds like you're at the right amount of weight, but you may be a little low on the time component. 5 hours per week is just over half of what is recommended by Bib, and personally I think 12-15 hours per week is even more realistic.

I also spent a good 6+ months hanging with only little gains to show for the efforts, and I also was probably around 5 hours per week. For the last 3 weeks I've been hitting about 12 hours per week and I'm already showing gains.
        2011 2012 2013 2014

Comment

I agree with don...I think your hours per a week is low. I try to hit atleast 10 hours a week but feel 12-15 is much better. That is a lot of time to spend doing this but you find things to do while your hanging. Also, if your going to hang...you might as well hang haha.
          12-5-11 --- 7-4-14
          6.1.2.3.4.5.6.7.8.9 7.1.2.3
          4.7.8.9 5.1.2.3.4.5.6.7

Beginner's Guide-What to Expect
          The League Of PE Legends
          2014 Make Your Dick Bigger Challenge!!!

Comment

ok thank you, i will try to do more!
            (excuse my french!)

Comment

Originally posted by bigzgeg View Post
              ok thank you, i will try to do more!
              Do not be afraid of doing some morning, afternoon, or night. Split the time if you need to. I've done morning and night and have had great gains. 😃
              PE is a lot like sex. First you have to find your technique, rotate your routine, and then plan on it taking a while. Then you will find satisfaction.

Comment

bigzgeg, what was your initial LOT and current LOT?

Comment

I don't know much about LOT theory but i think its 9 o-clock ( my penis go up), and the angle doesn't have change..
                  (excuse my french!)

Comment

Well if you are right about your LOT, you should be a fast gainer. I suggest hanging SD and see if you like it. BTC is too much of skin stretch if you ask me but everyone has different preference.

Also, try doing 400-500 jelqs every day after your sessions. Hanging and jelqing go hand to hand.

Comment

What do you think about doing some dry jelq between set?
                      (excuse my french!)

Comment

Originally posted by bigzgeg View Post
                        What do you think about doing some dry jelq between set?
                        I highly recommend it. do it at least for a minute or two.
                        PE is a lot like sex. First you have to find your technique, rotate your routine, and then plan on it taking a while. Then you will find satisfaction.

Comment

Working...
                        X