Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Training and Sex?

Hey Forum!

Being new to this site and I have been enjoying reading through heaps of threads and posts (I have already done my introductory post but I always say hello to the forum). Reading thereplies and research that people have gone into about exercises and safety. I feel like I am getting my self ready correctly to start PEGym.

I have am going to under take the 90 day beginner routine to start my self off to build a base. I come from an athletic back ground and I know all about training safely and conditioning so reading all about these routines and exercises feels like I am at home. It's actually why I haven't started the 90 days beginner course yet. I am traveling through Europe for racing and I don't have the time or resources right now to start the routine safely.

I am getting side tracked from the question that I want to ask. So I am seeing this girl back in my home town, Australia. Since we both have jobs and I am heavily invested in my sport and she is invested in getting fit with training classes some mornings and nights, we still manage to have a sex a few times a week. Now I haven't read too much about sex and routines mixed together, but is it ok to mix them together?

Thanking you kindly,
    Lean

Of course! Some say that one shouldn't ejaculate 3 hours before or after exercising you penis. And some says it doesn't matter. You choose. I would say it doesn't matter. I think ML4M have something to say about this, don't you?

AND welcome to the gym brother! Take care and listen to your penis.
    I keep six honest serving men (they taught me all i knew); Theirs names are What and Why and When And How And Where and Who. - Rudyard Kipling

Comment

and if you can touch you ear to your penis, to listen, as PanBird suggests, you may have a talent and penis length that would be the envy of many!
      Valued Member of 11 years at the PEGym
      Looks are deceiving, mirrors don't lie.

Comment

Thanks PanBird! I didn't know about the 3hr rule (reminds me of swimming). I will take that into account. Although I don't get back until November so it shouldn't effect for me awhile.

I am not sure if I am allowed to ask another question on the same thread but I will quickly slide it in anyways. My sport requires many hours in the saddle, on a push bike and I am sitting on the part between the balls and the ass hole bit (didn't know how to explain it without saying it like that). When I have done kegels whilst sitting about the kegels I feel like really strong there and I have a some what more... chunkier mound there (gooch?)? Like other guys that I have seen naked on the internet, behind their balls seems flat where as I have either a muscle or something, I am not sure if thats good/worse or just my genetic make up.

Thanks again PanBird!
        Lean

Comment

Yeah! I have noticed the same thing! Since I started doing kegels, the part you're talking about (PC-muscle) is so noticable. I like it more like that. Don't really know your question, but I'm the same and it's fine. Don't forget the reverse kegels!!!
          I keep six honest serving men (they taught me all i knew); Theirs names are What and Why and When And How And Where and Who. - Rudyard Kipling

Comment

You can ask, why not, "slip it in". I'd guess that you may have built up some of your very own protective padding, just from being perched on a push bike seat.
            You can add some foam padding or shop around for any way to make the seat "a little more forgiving".
            Valued Member of 11 years at the PEGym
            Looks are deceiving, mirrors don't lie.

Comment

Originally posted by PanBird View Post
              Yeah! I have noticed the same thing! Since I started doing kegels, the part you're talking about (PC-muscle) is so noticable. I like it more like that. Don't really know your question, but I'm the same and it's fine. Don't forget the reverse kegels!!!
              I still haven't understood how to do reverse kegels. I try and focus on reversing the kegel that I do, but it is very tricky. And yes you are right it is the PC muscle. I have always had a larger PC muscle since I was young because I have been riding for many years now, unintentionally strengthening my PC muscles haha.

Originally posted by Dangler View Post
              You can ask, why not, "slip it in". I'd guess that you may have built up some of your very own protective padding, just from being perched on a push bike seat.
              You can add some foam padding or shop around for any way to make the seat "a little more forgiving".
              I thought someone would notice that word play. I think you are correct Dangler. I am a very serious athlete and I can get up to 30hr training weeks when I am in a hard training block. So that's a lot of time in the saddle. Being fairly knowledgeable about cycling, more padding is actually worse. There was some research done somewhere in America (this is word of mouth by another cyclist so it's not going to be true but it sounded believable) that saddles with more paddling pushed away the bones that you are suppose to sit on and you weight gets transferred onto other bones in your rear and causes pain. So the ideal saddle it this carbon seat that has no padding and it supposedly sits perfectly on the bones in your bum and doesn't move them out of the way. Just some pointless information I felt like rambling on about.

Is there anything else besides kegeling that I can do that doesn't require time or lube for some PE exercises. Just want to maximise my time in Europe and not have to wait until I get home for some privacy to start doing proper routines.

Lean

Comment

Extenders or Stealth innerwear, which I bought 20 minutes ago! I really look forward getting it! Eat healthy. Do LAS when you're on your computer, which I do now.
                There are many things! Find the ones that work for you!

About the reverse kegels.
                Go to the bathroom and try to pee as fast as you can, i.e. push out your urine with your muscles and you got it! For me, I think I've build up a to strong front kegel, so it will take some time to get those reverse kegels to work out. But hey! I'm on my way!
                Last edited by PanBird; 08-11-2013, 09:17 AM.

Comment

Extenders or Stealth innerwear, which I bought 20 minutes ago! I really look forward getting it! Eat healthy. Do LAS when you're on your computer, which I do now.
                  There are many things! Find the ones that work for you!
                  I have seen extenders and I am still a little suspicious and from what I read they should be used after doing some manual training and conditioning. The Stealth Innerwear I just googled then and read what information they had to offer. Seems really neat, not sure about effectiveness but I would like to give it ago. Alas, I am traveling in Europe so getting one ordered to a place would be very tricky. Wish I had found this site before I left so I could prepare haha! Is there actual proof that they work well by providing gains? I have 3 months to go and I can't do anything; waisting valuable training time!

Lean

Comment

No! This is the best for you! Now you can read and learn as much as possible so that you won't be hurting yourself! I would suggest you to read the book that this forum is selling. It's great and will teach you a lot.

About the extenders, I feel the same. About the stealth innerwear I don't know either But I think I can get some flaccid gains from the innerwear, and flaccid gains is almost as important as erect for me. I mean you're biking, when you're done PEing everyone will see it trough your pants Did you read my EDIT about reverse kegels in last post?

Comment

No! This is the best for you! Now you can read and learn as much as possible so that you won't be hurting yourself! I would suggest you to read the book that this forum is selling. It's great and will teach you a lot.

About the extenders, I feel the same. About the stealth innerwear I don't know either But I think I can get some flaccid gains from the innerwear, and flaccid gains is almost as important as erect for me. I mean you're biking, when you're done PEing everyone will see it trough your pants Did you read my EDIT about reverse kegels in last post?
                      I just read it then. I sort of understand it now. I have been reading a lot on this forum over the past three weeks and I have learnt a lot. I am not too keen on sinking money into some stuff about this yet just because I want to try manual routines and I have read a lot of posts. There looks like there is a lot of talk that contradicts heaps of things and other sites claiming certain methods do not work at all then having stories explaining how much they have gained.

What it comes down to is trying to get to your goals the safest way. Understanding everyone is different, understanding not to expect to be similar to the person next to you. I think the safest bet for most beginners is to stay away from contraptions and weights and sucking pumps and stick with moderate manual exercises like JP's 90 days beginner course.

My personal aims are not about being a shower or being the biggest or getting gains for a girl. It's a personal goal of getting to a size I would be happy with. I am aiming for 9" and 7-8" girth. Not that I have don't proper measurements yet, but last time I checked I was just touching 8" with NBPEL with tailors tape, and about 7.5" NBPEL with a ruler. I have a curve that goes downwards, similar to a banana. My girth is almost smack on 6". So my goals, I feel are reasonable from manual exercises, unless I am not a person who gets fast gains from them. I think my LOT is straight down which as I understand will slow down my gains?

I hope I can have a successful outcome form PEGym, I hope to record and blog about my experiences.

Lean

Comment

LOT theory has been disproven if im not out in the woods? Man your dick is huge. And yes you will surely get those gains, nut only if you're consistent and work for them!

Comment

LOT theory has been disproven if im not out in the woods? Man your dick is huge. And yes you will surely get those gains, nut only if you're consistent and work for them!
                          Thank you for the boost of confidence. I still need to convince my brain. At times I feel as if it is'huge' but as I said, personal goals to get bigger and I hope I can close the gap to 9". I am a religious trainer and know about being in tune with my body so I hope I can do a solid 90 days and work hard at it.

I thought there was some theory by LOT, hence why I said earlier in one of my posts there seems to be a lot of 'facts' being talked about then other people saying its not quite like that. I think I am 2-3cm shy of your goal, but I aim for about 24cm. I hope my gains are reasonable.

Comment

Good luck and I hope we'll be seeing around here!

Comment

Working...
                            X