Am I too small?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Am I too small?

I've not done any PE or anything and I'm not done with puberty (im 18.5) so my penis should still theoretically be growing, but at max it's ~5.9" in length (non bone pressed) and 4.35" in girth at the thickest point, and I'm just waiting for it to get thicker before I do anything... but will it?

When did you guys' penises stop growing?

Thanks

What do you wait for? If you're still growing then that's all better, PE will probably enhance your growth.
    You're starting early, you're in no rush so if you feel like it, just start a bit of jelqing, pick a light routine and enjoy it.
    By the way did you mean you're waiting to get thicker before doing anything with a woman or with PE?
    https://www.pegym.com/forums/penis-e...a-jelqing.html

Quality jelqs / Moving squeezes

Off to the real world.

Comment

I agree with Popol. This is a good time to start. Just be patient and prudent.
      Your current size is fine. Don't stress about it and you can definitely improve if you care to put in the effort.

It is impossible to speak in such a way that you cannot be misunderstood.- K.Popper
      Strength is the outcome of need, security sets a premium on feebleness.-Wells

Comment

Originally posted by popol5169 View Post
        What do you wait for? If you're still growing then that's all better, PE will probably enhance your growth.
        You're starting early, you're in no rush so if you feel like it, just start a bit of jelqing, pick a light routine and enjoy it.
        By the way did you mean you're waiting to get thicker before doing anything with a woman or with PE?
        With the females

Comment

Absolutely nothing wrong with your sizeyour right down the middle

Comment

I'm not too sure about your theory however.
            You know, the one you chose as your user name.

It is impossible to speak in such a way that you cannot be misunderstood.- K.Popper
            Strength is the outcome of need, security sets a premium on feebleness.-Wells

Comment

Originally posted by 2009vettez51 View Post
              Absolutely nothing wrong with your sizeyour right down the middle
              Isn't average girth 4.75" or so though?

Comment

I say its the perfect time. I asked my old co-workers and most of them they said they didn't stop growing till their mid twenties. One guy said he stopped when he was 16, he was the only white guy, I don't know if that's a coincidence or what. My uncle said he had a growth spurt on his in his twenties.

Men are different that women, some of us grow all the way to our mid twenties as far as height, bone density, hair and facial structure. I don't see any thing that would suggest our penis stop growing earlier than other part of our body. I believe jelqing will encourage growth in early days as well.

I'm 20 and my face and body makes me look real young, so Ive been told. I feel like I have no real manly physical qualities yet. I just started getting hair under my arms last year, I didn't start getting muscles till I started working out. I had a phyical and Im 6'1 now, just last year I was 6'0. Everyone is different but I'm still changing
                Get Smart

Comment

Wish I would have started proper PE at your age, start today!

Comment

mate your only half an inch smaller than me and im 21..

Comment

Hi,

you are totally average size!!!

But i have to tell you that your size will not really Change significantly! With 18 and a half you are out of puberty!
                      So either you accept your best friend how he is or you start with some enlarger.

BR
                      Julian

Originally posted by AtheismIsWhatGodWants View Post
                      I've not done any PE or anything and I'm not done with puberty (im 18.5) so my penis should still theoretically be growing, but at max it's ~5.9" in length (non bone pressed) and 4.35" in girth at the thickest point, and I'm just waiting for it to get thicker before I do anything... but will it?

When did you guys' penises stop growing?

Thanks
                      All Introduction Videos of Phallosan forte at one sight, try it, test it, Love it :-):

Direct Phallosan Forte Support for You!

Comment

I stopped natural length gains by the time I was 18; however, I may have gained a bit more girth into my early 20s. 5.9" is more than enough to get involved with women. If it is not over done, PE will most likely compliment natural growth. I wish I had started when I was 18.
                        Valued Member of 11+ years at the PEGym

12/'09 (start) NBP EL - 4.5, EG - 4.4
                        12/11 NBPEL - 5.1, MSEG - 5
                        01/13 NBPEL - 5.35, MSEG - 5.1
                        01/14 NBPEL - 5.35, MSEG - 5.25
                        01/16 NBPEL - 5.4, MSEG - 5.5
                        Fat Pad = 1+/-

Real cars have two seats. Everything else is a bus.

Comment

this is your effective age for growing.. it's true you will grow little bit for 3 or 4 years.. but it will be maximal if you do PE.. don't be a regret person until you know start it t young age os the best way.. do now~!
                          Please check My Gain
                          Leave a Comment for Better Shape!

Comment

So I just did my first session (about 20 mins) of jelqing and squeezes after wrapping with a hot towel and it's increased by 12 inches in girth! no, just kidding But yeah, how long can it take it increase by 1/4" in girth?

Comment

Be patient. Some gain faster than others, but you should not be concerned if it takes at least six months which is what it took me.
                              Valued Member of 11+ years at the PEGym

12/'09 (start) NBP EL - 4.5, EG - 4.4
                              12/11 NBPEL - 5.1, MSEG - 5
                              01/13 NBPEL - 5.35, MSEG - 5.1
                              01/14 NBPEL - 5.35, MSEG - 5.25
                              01/16 NBPEL - 5.4, MSEG - 5.5
                              Fat Pad = 1+/-

Real cars have two seats. Everything else is a bus.

Comment

Working...
                              X