Is Bigger Always Better?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is Bigger Always Better?

This is a problem that for the life of me I can't figure out.

I can't tell what penis size is the best. Where ever I go on the internet, there's always conflicting opinions.

Obviously, the ideal penis size is probably indeed bigger than the average penis size, but what is this ideal?

I hear that 6 inches circumference is the holy grail of penile girth, and I hear of guys saying how much they love it, yet I also hear the exact opposite, that 6 inches circumference is too much, that it causes discomfort and during sex and that some want smaller... and some even want bigger! Why?

Penis length is another one. 6 inches is enough, 7 inches isn't enough, 9 inches is perfect and so on.

Is 8 or 9 inches too much? Is not being able to go balls deep or having to be careful with partners an acceptable burden for having such an impressively long penis?

I'm very confused and very much interested hearing your opinions and experiences.
    Last edited by hektik27; 08-03-2013, 09:29 PM.

There is no answer to your question for everyone is different. There is no perfect size for all women. If you would like to be technical,statistical,etc. and find a size that can please all women then that would be the average size penis. It is not too big and not too small.
    Current
    Length
    15/11/14
    BPFSL - 8 3/16 inch

15/11/14
    BPEL - 7 10/ 16 inch

Girth
    28/11/14
    MEG 5.5 inch

Goals
    NPEL 8.50 girth 6.00

EQ 10/10

Edging - 30 mins

Only doing Manual PE for devices are not an option at the moment.

Comment

Originally posted by hektik27 View Post
      Obviously, the ideal penis size is probably indeed bigger than the average penis size, but what is this ideal?
      How is this obvious? Please explain using your own words.
      -- If it ain't rock hard, then it ain't worth doing

Comment

The ideal penis size varies from woman to woman. Most ladies realistically don't even know what size is ideal since they aren't very good at judging size and frankly, most don't care as long as it gets hard and you know how to use it along with your fingers, tongue, etc. Ask a guy what the ideal size is and you will get so many ridiculous numbers it isn't even funny or realistic.

The idea is to please your lady is it not? Don't worry about your penis size and work more on your tongue and fingering skills and mostly how you respond to your woman's needs in all respects (physical, emotional, spiritual). Just being a loving, respectful, trustworthy man will go so much farther than just being another bonehead with a big penis.

My wife has always been totally infatuated with me both when my penis was smaller and now that it is bigger. We are closer as a couple now but not because I have a bigger penis but due to the fact we know how to communicate and know how to satisfy each others needs. Guess we learned something over the last 22 years.
        Bondage.
        Some people call it domestic violence.
        We call it foreplay.
        Got cuffs? GAME ON!

My routine and gains.

Comment

Originally posted by Realman View Post
          There is no answer to your question for everyone is different. There is no perfect size for all women. If you would like to be technical,statistical,etc. and find a size that can please all women then that would be the average size penis. It is not too big and not too small.
          This is exactly the correct answer. Nature got it correct for most of us. The average penis is the average penis for a reason. All creatures are designed for their specific purpose as are all parts of all creatures. There are always going to be debates but average is good. I know that at 6 inches of girth I must be careful, my wife enjoys my meat but it has been more enjoyable lately for her in moderation. I am not seeking to get larger in girth and if I went down to 5.57 I honestly would not panic over it.
          Going an inch and 1/2 deeper than before

Comment

I think a lot of men would be surprised to find out that a real women will find the size of whoever is making them happy perfect.
            BPEL: 6.6 EG: 5.5
            First Goal: 7.0 5.6

When you want to succeed as bad as you want to breathe, then you will be successful.

Comment

I want 6 inch girth
              Get Smart

Comment

The bigger the better...In this day and age almost all girls will go for the one with the bigger dick.

Comment

8" x 6" is the best size in my opinion though and that's what I am going for.

Comment

I want 9-6 Im almost at 8 and i feel like I want more
                    Get Smart

Comment

Yea the younger crowd is all about size. I am not trying to start anything, but that is the way it is.
                      PE is a lot like sex. First you have to find your technique, rotate your routine, and then plan on it taking a while. Then you will find satisfaction.

Comment

Originally posted by DaddyDick View Post
                        Yea the younger crowd is all about size. I am not trying to start anything, but that is the way it is.
                        You are not wrong.. That's all I ever dream about- having that 8

Comment

I want 9 by 6 sooooo bad
                          Get Smart

Comment

Over my time at PEGym I've discovered the ideal penis size to a man is much different than the ideal penis size for sex. This is okay.

Comment

Fully erect I'm at 8.7x5.6 and I've had women tell me my dick is just right. And this is all races that I've been with. It really depends on the woman and her insides. Some like it in there stomach and some don't.
                              Now:
                              NBPEL 8.5"
                              EG 5.5"

Goal:
                              NBPEL 10"
                              EG 6.5"

Comment

Working...
                              X